Cold Heart leggo just dropped for me, questions

Was running Vaults +9 last night, and Cold Heart chest i1000 legendary dropped for me.

One thing I am confused at, the stats say it mainly for Chains of Ice spell. Well my Frost Knight rotation does not include Chains of Ice spell, I have not been using that at all in my Mythic + and Raid runs. Am I supposed to add that into my rotation now ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes. There is a weak aura just for CH. Displays how many stacks and unholy strength buff. Use it often.
    Frost- make sure 5 stacks of razor ice
    UH - use AFTER Apoc with ghouls IF you have 2 piece t20
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Which weak aura u talking about ? I'm interested to see how much more damage I could get compared to my usual on-cd's use.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Was running Vaults +9 last night, and Cold Heart chest i1000 legendary dropped for me.

One thing I am confused at, the stats say it mainly for Chains of Ice spell. Well my Frost Knight rotation does not include Chains of Ice spell, I have not been using that at all in my Mythic + and Raid runs. Am I supposed to add that into my rotation now ?
    Fun fact.. try using it on Argus after getting 3-5 stacks of the sky buff

Edit: And yea it should be part of your rotation now and use every time you reach 20 stacks unless you have a CD coming up soon, pillar/apoc/mastery proc, str stack from trinket etc

with frost how i use chains is right after obliteration ends, with about 7 secs left on pillar/bracer buff

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Which weak aura u talking about ? I'm interested to see how much more damage I could get compared to my usual on-cd's use.
    Just track the stacking buff on your character.

I mean, is there some kind of weak aura where it tells you how much more damage you can do if you had all the others buffs such as dark crusader and stuff ? Having multiple icons near this one would block the view I guess.

You should not be delaying your chains at max 20 stacks though waiting for STR procs. The biggest thing is making sure you have Pillar up, otherwise hope for dark crusader, etc but don't delay too long.

And pray for the crits to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I mean, is there some kind of weak aura where it tells you how much more damage you can do if you had all the others buffs such as dark crusader and stuff ? Having multiple icons near this one would block the view I guess.
    Go to http://wago.io and look for a "cold heart" aura.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Go to http://wago.io and look for a "cold heart" aura.
    get the weak aura. when you hear the bass sound (guitar not a stupid fish) hit Chains of Ice
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    And pray for the crits to happen
    The beautiful beautiful crits...I'm going to miss this legendary so much when it goes away.

I give up. It seems I can't make myself perfectly clear anymore. I'll just try it one more time : I know what weak aura is. I made one myself. It's a big ass icon with the number of stack in the center. It's pretty straightforward, it shows on the screen after 18 stack. Just hit it when it reaches 20 stacks and that's it. I could use it a little before depending on the buffs I currently have, but I'm all doing it manually.

So my question is this : Does your weakaura tell you how much damage it does when that weak aura triggers for you for example ? Something like it flashes when it knows you have all the buffs (aka crusader, armyofthedead, RW, yadda, yadda) ?
    I mean, what exactly is the difference between that Weak aura you downloaded compared to mine ? Nobody told me yet what exactly it does. Just a simple : "omg I'm not reading between the lines but man download it, it's the best stuff evah, I don't understand weak aura, but this is the sh.t, gogo you won't regret it man !".

I went to wago, it all shows something I don't need. Not to mention most of them has a lot of useless stuff with the cold heart weak aura (like showing DK's UI and sh.t. I really don't need it). Tbh I didn't search for more than 5 minutes because it's all the same sh.t and frankly, it's not really in my top priority list.

Sorry for being disrespectful but, lately this forum has been all about jumping to conclusions. It gets annoying after a while. I guess I need to take a break.

/end rant

Edit : only thing I found is this : https://wago.io/BJ-Amacmb
    Last edited by Raiz; 2017-12-07 at 06:42 PM.

Yeah, go ahead and take that break.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things