Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Sure they are. Going by the Italian definition, anyway. I'd think they'd get a say on what's pizza or not. Dessert pizzas are very common in restaurants in Italy. Dessert pizzas with sweet stuff on it, such as powdered sugar or Nutella or similar, pizzas with or without tomato, pizza with nothing on it, etc.
    You mean the scumbags that sided with the Nazis? No. They don't get a say in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    I invented a new pizza and you can too!

Try X on pizza and watch the world divide itself over your decision!

Change the world by pizza.
    Pumpkin spice candy cane pizza incoming.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Am I having weird deja vu or didn't this guy die like a month ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Well if you can profane it with all the greasy shit Americans put on it, putting some fruit on it is hardly making it worse. Though I suspect that if you think a doughy, greasy lump of congealed, fake cheese is tasty, you might object to some actual flavor. Ham and pineapple go great together.
    We should hang out.

Well if you can profane it with all the greasy shit Americans put on it, putting some fruit on it is hardly making it worse. Though I suspect that if you think a doughy, greasy lump of congealed, fake cheese is tasty, you might object to some actual flavor. Ham and pineapple go great together.
    And what European cesspool do you hail from? Because I doubt whatever hole you crawled out of has anything even remotely resembling quality pizza.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    We should hang out.
    A friend I had some years ago loved to have me around because I'd put a dysmal, cynical spin on everything. He found it refreshing.
    I'm really a nice guy.

A friend I had some years ago loved to have me around because I'd put a dysmal, cynical spin on everything. He found it refreshing.
    I'm really a nice guy.
    A dark sense of humor is a sign of advanced intelligence.

In honor, let's make squid ink pizza dough with black cheese (made with charcoal) and maybe some kind of blutwurst. We'll put cherries on top just to piss off the anti-fruit crowd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    And what European cesspool do you hail from? Because I doubt whatever hole you crawled out of has anything even remotely resembling quality pizza.
    The shit pizzerias serve around here is a pale mockery of what a real pizza is. They slab on shit taken straight from can, with shit that's not even allowed to be called ham but is called "pizza toppings" instead, making 100 different pizzas with 1 or 2 ingredients different on each of them isntead of just making a few really good ones instead. They could just stop putting so much canned, cheap shit on their pizzas but they don't, cus these haji's don't know fucking shit about making a real pizza. All they know is how to throw shit on a flat piece of dough. And don't fucking ask them for some salad, cus this is what you fucking get.

Not to mention some of them make LETTUCE PIZZAS! LETTUCE! ON PIZZA! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    I put tofu on pizza.

Deleted
    A dark sense of humor is a sign of advanced intelligence.

In honor, let's make squid ink pizza dough with black cheese (made with charcoal) and maybe some kind of blutwurst. We'll put cherries on top just to piss off the anti-fruit crowd.
    Just an indication of someone that's had enough of everyones shit.

No, put sliced bananas on it instead of cherries. Warm banana's taste like puke and it'll clash so badly with the cheese.

Let this mark the day where it was, once again, stated as strongly as possible: anti-pineapple plebs really, really need to leave.

And people who claim that "you don't mix sweet and savory in general" need to leave even more. Preferably to India to get fucking educated on good food, or somewhere where they can get actually functioning taste buds transplanted.

No, put sliced bananas on it instead of cherries. Warm banana's taste like puke and it'll clash so badly with the cheese.
    Let's do bananas soaked in Jägermeister, just to be cruel.

10+ Year Old Account

Lies! Bananas and custard is so good

Never could understand the level of pathetic some people stoop down to as they hate on others putting pineapple or whatever on their pizza.

I love the sweet and savory, I'mma have a Hawaii Pizza this weekend I think to honor the creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Let this mark the day where it was, once again, stated as strongly as possible: anti-pineapple plebs really, really need to leave.

And people who claim that "you don't mix sweet and savory in general" need to leave even more. Preferably to India to get fucking educated on good food, or somewhere where they can get actually functioning taste buds transplanted.
    I did a stint in France, Italy, Thailand, and India to learn flavors. One of my best friends is still stuck on grilled cheese and tater tots as his haute cuisine; love him to death, but if I present any food with a color other than golden brown, he gets squeamish. Grow up, peoples.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Savage! Everybody knows candy canes go on the Christmas trees and the only good topping on pizza is chopped cinnamon bun.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

cus these haji's don't know fucking shit about making a real pizza.

Not to mention some of them make LETTUCE PIZZAS! LETTUCE! ON PIZZA! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyl...-in-the-states

Some classic Italian pizza toppings. While they don't seem to use lettuce, they do use a lot of fruit, vegetables etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Lies! Bananas and custard is so good
    I promise you, on a pizza, puke is what they taste like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Savage! Everybody knows candy canes go on the Christmas trees and the only good topping on pizza is chopped cinnamon bun.
    I am now thinking instead of a tomato sauce, I'll do a curry sauce that will heavily use cinnamon, and the cheese shall be paneer, and the dough will be a variation on naan, and... I just need a tandoor and I'm off to the races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    To match the black theme, kneed some fermented garlic in the dough for some sweetness.
    Winner winner, I didn't think of it. Black garlic is something I've used....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyl...-in-the-states

Some classic Italian pizza toppings. While they don't seem to use lettuce, they do use a lot of fruit, vegetables etc etc.
    None of those had fruit.
    They did have some proper good ingredients though. I love mushrooms and herbs.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/thedailymeal/sta...60277502177280