Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm not even left. But make of that what you will. Your avatar really speaks volumes.
    If you get triggered by a standard pepe, make sure you never go to twitch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Almost all threads you read people talking about nazis. Why this obsession?
    Same reason this forums is obsessed about Russia. They see them in every shadow and believe in some great conspiracy that Russia (or Nazi's) are taking over the country, even though the Russia thing is rubbish and neo-nazi's have an utterly insignificant number of members.

Deleted
    Your avatar really speaks volumes.
    That he likes a comic made by a stoner?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    That he likes a comic made by a stoner?
    I doubt you are that ignorant.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    I doubt you are that ignorant.
    The 4chan memes? Lol. Do you know Nazis breathed air too? Air is important so the Aryan race can survive. Better grab a bag. I hope you don't like dogs either cause they sure did. See how idiotic your logic is?

Also, being triggered by a damn cartoon frog.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    Cause we are always fascinated by pure evil and there is no other group in History who is as evil as the Nazis was.

Also there uniforms was cool as fuck! lol
    Well, there's Stalin, who enforced gulags (analogue to concentration camps), killed millions based on political criteria or prejudice (they both perpetrated genocide) , helped to start the 2nd world war (by celebrating a non-aggression pact with Hittler, and then attacking Poland with the nazis) and used no ethic on scientifical researches, doing monstrosities just for the sake of scientifical progress.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Well, there's Stalin, who enforced gulags (analogue to concentration camps), killed millions based on political criteria or prejudice (they both perpetrated genocide) , helped to start the 2nd world war (by celebrating a non-aggression pact with Hittler, and then attacking Poland with the nazis) and used no ethic on scientifical researches, doing monstrosities just for the sake of scientifical progress.
    For some reason nobody ever brings up Stalin or communism as being as bloody if not more (they were) than nazi germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because memes reclaimed Communism and nobody has read the Gulag Archipelago. If we treated Communists like we did the Nazi's, you'd be hearing them as an insult instead. Guess the Holocaust was simply more brazen than the millions more who died of starvation and in prison camps over the course of half a century.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    We didn't get threads talking about how people were just overusing Nazi to insult feminists, or people defending feminists in large when the term was very popular. I'm basically saying people crying about the overuse of Nazi atm are spilling crocodile tears in my view because none of them came to defend feminists when they were being called Nazis.
    Because the term Feminazi was invented for raging bull dykes screaming about SJW bullshit. It didn't have any meaning before that, and there is a clear distinction between Nazi and Feminazi.

Nazi on the other hand has a specific usage for a group of people, and that meaning is being expanded to include people who don't fit that particular group. No one cares about calling out actual Nazis for being Nazis, the issue is calling people you don't agree with Nazis to demonize them, even if they really aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Because memes reclaimed Communism and nobody has read the Gulag Archipelago. If we treated Communists like we did the Nazi's, you'd be hearing them as an insult instead. Guess the Holocaust was simply more brazen than the millions more who died of starvation and in prison camps over the course of half a century.
    It's still an insult, but it's used as an insult for everyone less conservative than Genghis Khan. It doesn't mean anything anymore. Being called a communist these days ranks right up there with "your mother breathes oxygen" for effectiveness. (Same with antifa. No one cares, although I do kind of like the idea that all the white-haired grandmothers in my office are moonlighting as an antifa death squad in their off hours.)

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    How organized and structured it was makes it easy to conceptualize. Not intending to diminish one or the other, but 'rounded up like cattle and marched into gas chambers' along with photographic evidence of the facilities and mass graves sticks in the brain differently than the much broader 'leading to mass starvation'. Then there's also that Western allies liberated Nazi concentration camps, so they were much more immediate and tangible, while Stalin's gulags were located in Remoteasfuckograd Siberia and just kind of a vague thing you heard about but never saw.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because commies are morons, mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    The 4chan memes? Lol. Do you know Nazis breathed air too? Air is important so the Aryan race can survive. Better grab a bag. I hope you don't like dogs either cause they sure did. See how idiotic your logic is?

Also, being triggered by a damn cartoon frog.
    See, if it was an innocent coincidence, I'd believe you. But he's doing it to make a point. That frog avatar looks shit. You'd have to be either deranged or trying to make a point. So my logic isn't just sound, it's spot on and you can go fuck yourself trying to outstrawman me. Pathetic. :P

Not triggered, either. Just doing my rounds, pointing fingers at people that are trolls or nazis. The usual on this forum. Bye now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Ummm he did nothing of the kind. He spoke about public policy, not individual decisions.
    And yet he presupposed the voting patterns of an entire group of people as wrong as if they're incapable of making their own decisions. That's what happens when you talk about large groups of people.

I also never called you a white nationalist. I said you see no philosophical problem with tribalism and identity politics, but have just picked a different tribe. Reading comprehension really isn't your thing, is it?
    Negative.

You said, and I quote, "You're fine with white nationalism from a philosophical standpoint, you just identify with a differnt tribe."

You stated I'm fine with white nationalism "from a philosophical point." I most certainly am not.

Deleted
    See, if it was an innocent coincidence, I'd believe you. But he's doing it to make a point. That frog avatar looks shit. You'd have to be either deranged or trying to make a point. So my logic isn't just sound, it's spot on and you can go fuck yourself trying to outstrawman me. Pathetic. :P

Not triggered, either. Just doing my rounds, pointing fingers at people that are trolls or nazis. The usual on this forum. Bye now.
    Not triggered
    go fuck yourself
    Yup, you are triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    My guess is we have a lot here.
    Nazis are like friends. If you dont have some real ones but you desperately need them, you just make them up. Problem solved!

That's not what I said or did. Nice try, though. Better luck next time. I don't even know why I entertain these peasants...
    What the fuck are you even talking about? Learn how to use ellipsis properly before calling others peasants.

Wins the triggered MMOC quote of the day.

Because the term 'bigot' has officially lost its oomph, so they gotta come up with a new buzzword that they can use to yell at anyone they disagree with.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

I find it funny that the apparent Nazis are the ones backing Israel.