Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Can page count be considered a reliable metric, tho? Interest in the race has plummeted.
    we had Invective with ToS...

No drama here

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Limit 9/11 was an inside job.
    Rumor has it that limit has not actually raided ever since they reached 9/11 out of respect for their fallen brothers.

Did Limit found his limit? xd
    Last edited by huerohueroxxx; 2017-12-07 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djjoe View Post
    That is pretty dumb, Blizzard has been increasingly sloppy with leaving in "cheesable" mechanics and fixing them in the worst possible moments. Either use your brain and fix it after PTR, or allow it to happen.

Someone start up some drama right now or we might get a raid tier without any drama at all.

No progression thread is a good progression thread without at least two scandals!

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    I bet Russia doesnt have those "social security" the US ppl like to think in order to dont feel bad about not day raiding (And most of other European Countries) xD
    Russia has 28 days paid vacation guaranteed, that's even more than the 20 days in Germany (although most people have more, I have 30 days).

Deleted
    Lawlz.
    A raid tier without Exorsus being whiny wouldn't be a real raid tier, glad we got that now !

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Lawlz.
    A raid tier without Exorsus being whiny wouldn't be a real raid tier, glad we got that now !
    Is that one of the bingo squares?

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Russia has 28 days paid vacation guaranteed, that's even more than the 20 days in Germany (although most people have more, I have 30 days).
    I guess they are per year, my guess is they have been raiding more than 6 weeks total this year

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    I guess they are per year, my guess is they have been raiding more than 6 weeks total this year
    Unpaid leave? Part-time jobs, college students, etc. also becomes a factor when considering playtime.

Quote Originally Posted by fohpo View Post
    Unpaid leave? Part-time jobs, college students, etc. also becomes a factor when considering playtime.
    But thats not something US based players can really use as a arguement as all those things are available to them also.

Then again, i do think this whole "paid vacation" thing is being blown out of proportion, i work for a Dutch company which also has offices in US and all our US collegues have paid vacation, the same number of days we have. Also in my working field (IT) everyone based in the US also has paid vacation that i've met in person. I'm getting a bit of a feeling that the whole unpaid vacation thing is mostly for the lower scaled jobs, and alot less a thing in higher scaled jobs.

unemployed, single, no kids make good raiders...

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    ya but you have to live in russia. just lol

So did Alpha and Stylewar hit 8/11 faster than Exorsus and Method did? Feels like it, but I don't know how to verify.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fohpo View Post
    Is that one of the bingo squares?
    Yup
    We need a guild banned now

Deleted
    Most likely "nerfing our strat" means the same as "fixing the bug we deliberately exploited".

I will certainly cry many tears for poor poor Exorsus.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    But thats not something US based players can really use as a arguement as all those things are available to them also.

Then again, i do think this whole "paid vacation" thing is being blown out of proportion, i work for a Dutch company which also has offices in US and all our US collegues have paid vacation, the same number of days we have. Also in my working field (IT) everyone based in the US also has paid vacation that i've met in person. I'm getting a bit of a feeling that the whole unpaid vacation thing is mostly for the lower scaled jobs, and alot less a thing in higher scaled jobs.
    (i'm just lurking in this thread but figured I'd chime in)

I run a design/engineering department at a prototyping company. I've been here almost 7 years and I only get 10days paid vacation a year. Most people I know get between 5 and 10 days. some get none. Those are people in the design/engineering world. not low level workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadpants View Post
    Most likely "nerfing our strat" means the same as "fixing the bug we deliberately exploited".

I will certainly cry many tears for poor poor Exorsus.
    I don't think that is the case. They said zero communication from the team so they've probably asked blizzard about the issue, got no answer and continued with their strategy and then blizzard changed something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    I don't think that is the case. They said zero communication from the team so they've probably asked blizzard about the issue, got no answer and continued with their strategy and then blizzard changed something.
    Because all dev's are probably watching Method. Way to not be biased .
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".