Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Only if your life choices conflict with what is politically correct. If so then anyone should be allowed to take them away. If not then you should have the complete right to exercise your life choices in any way you see fit and demand that anyone accommodate you and your life choices or else they are committing a hate crime.
    Or y'know people will be selective and not buy into the bullshit false equivalencies neo nazi sympathizers try to come up with.

Deleted
    They weren't denied access to the ship because they were Nazis. They were denied access to the ship because Nazis are apparently incapable of acting civilized, and there were security concerns.

The cruise lines that make trips between Finland and Sweden, or Finland and Estonia, are private corporations, and they've got the right to deny access to their ships from anyone they want. They've left plenty of people on the shore because they were too drunk to board.

There's really nothing newsworthy here. Act civilized and you'll get to board. Be a douchenozzle and you won't.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-12-07 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Or y'know people will be selective and not buy into the bullshit false equivalencies neo nazi sympathizers try to come up with.
    Looks like your "Discredit them with a random fallacy!" dart landed on false equivalency this time huh?

I guess I am being too optimistic to expect anyone on these forums to ever go into non-vague detail though. It must be a false equivalency because you disagree with me, you see?

But you are right about one thing. People are selective! Very selective on these forums. Some would say too selective.

Maybe I can still be on the not-ban/not-infract side by saying that I hate Nazis though. So, I hate Nazis. There you go. Do I have derplomatic immunity now, or should I preemptively head back to the significantly more intellectually reasonable Reddit because I hurt the feelings of certain modulators? Oh, did I say modulators? I meant modifiers. Oops, I just can't get anything right today! I obviously meant to say "Nazis". How could I mess it up that bad?! Haha!
    Last edited by spinner981; 2017-12-07 at 09:34 PM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like your "Discredit them with a random fallacy!" dart landed on false equivalency this time huh?

I guess I am being too optimistic to expect anyone on these forums to ever go into non-vague detail though. It must be a false equivalency because you disagree with me, you see?

But you are right about one thing. People are selective! Very selective on these forums. Some would say too selective.

Maybe I can still be on the not-ban/not-infract side by saying that I hate Nazis though. So, I hate Nazis. There you go. Do I have derplomatic immunity now, or should I preemptively head back to the significantly more intellectually reasonable Reddit?
    If you want to scurry back to the donald go on ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    In between getting shot and raped by the police or groped and threatened by the democrat politicians, sure.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    If you want to scurry back to the donald go on ahead.
    Butthurt that Reddit even allows such people to have their existence known to mortal man? I've never even posted on there before, nor viewed it. I saw one article chock full of people demanding that Reddit take it down though. If you want proof I can show you my Reddit Karma. Not a single point in the plusses or negatives in that sub. Though I guess it would be easier for you to not request I show it to you, so you can keep believing that I actually do post in there to justify your anger or something.

Believe it or not most discussions I've had on Reddit have been very good for the most part. Unlike here where a thread is either an echo-chamber of liberal/SJW ideologies or locked.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted
    Also we should castrate all Communist, anime loving f-cks like OP

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Like I said, America is the last remaining country with any sense of personal liberty. I’m sure this ferry will accommodate Hamas or Antifa.
    The ferry definitely accomodates "past" ISIS members. The group think (1984) is very strong here in the nordic countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    They weren't denied access to the ship because they were Nazis. They were denied access to the ship because Nazis are apparently incapable of acting civilized, and there were security concerns.

The cruise lines that make trips between Finland and Sweden, or Finland and Estonia, are private corporations, and they've got the right to deny access to their ships from anyone they want. They've left plenty of people on the shore because they were too drunk to board.

There's really nothing newsworthy here. Act civilized and you'll get to board. Be a douchenozzle and you won't.
    Yet they allow judged terrorists onboard. Don't be naive, this is not about being civilized or not, not in Sweden, this is about not having the correct opinions. Then again, it's obvious you're part of the nordic collectice hysteria.

I'm embarassed to be Swedish and part Finnish knowing how stupid the people in the two countries are.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-12-07 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Yes, Hamas believes in the genocide of Israel. I agree. But they’re protected. What homocide did this Nordic group collectively advocate?

Some of us don’t believe in the thought police. We believe in policing behavior. Like punishing those who disrupt the free expression of others or illegally blocking traffic because your drug dealer boyfriend got shot after drawing down on police.
    The hell does hamas have to do with this?
    And you never heard about neo-nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    You forgot all the Republican politicians that also did it... including the guy you admitted to voting for...

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Any story where actual Nazis get fucked over is a story I like

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa are awful, but they're not in the same realm as Nazis dude
    Nazi is quite the umbrella term these days. It is difficult to know whether or not someone referred to as a Nazi is actually a Nazi who wants to kill all the jews, gays and blacks, or is called a Nazi because they are white and not left-leaning. What do these people in particular do or have done that have earned them this title exactly, and what sets them apart from the other billion and a half people that get called Nazis these days?
    Last edited by spinner981; 2017-12-07 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Any story where actual Nazis get fucked over is a story I like

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa are awful, but they're not in the same realm as Nazis dude
    G20. Get your facts straight. According to the security police here they are a much bigger threat to our civilization than the extreme right. Facts are difficult, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Butthurt that Reddit even allows such people to have their existence known to mortal man? I've never even posted on there before, nor viewed it. I saw one article chock full of people demanding that Reddit take it down though. If you want proof I can show you my Reddit Karma. Not a single point in the plusses or negatives in that sub. Though I guess it would be easier for you to not request I show it to you, so you can keep believing that I actually do post in there to justify your anger or something.

Believe it or not most discussions I've had on Reddit have been very good for the most part. Unlike here where a thread is either an echo-chamber of liberal/SJW ideologies or locked.
    Yeah I'm sure you totally don't reeeee yourself into a coma when people downvote your neo nazi sympathizing posts. Miss me with your top quality Discourse™ I've got more totally not neo nazis to make fun of.

Nazi is quite the umbrella term these days. It is difficult to know whether or not someone referred to as a Nazi is actually a Nazi who wants to kill all the jews, gays and blacks, or is called a Nazi because they are white and not left-leaning. What do these people in particular do or have done that have earned them this title exactly, and what sets them apart from the other billion and a half people that get called Nazis these days?
    Well, if someone is a white nationalist who wants to push out and keep out minorities... they aren't really that far away from being a neo-Nazi.

Dunno if you are familiar with NRM, but they are an actual, organized Neo-Nazi group with full on nazi symbolism and idelogies and they have been around since late 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, if someone is a white nationalist who wants to push out and keep out minorities... they aren't really that far away from being a neo-Nazi.
    Any sane and emphatic individual would want to remove people who commit the majority of the rapes in the country while being a tiny minority.

I guess it's fine to push your political ideology as long as no one in your direct family gets hurt though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Any sane and emphatic individual would want to remove people who commit the majority of the rapes in the country while being a tiny minority.
    And sane person would want to punish the individual responsible for the action. Or, do you think you should be punished for the actions of others?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And sane person would want to punish the individual responsible for the action. Or, do you think you should be punished for the actions of others?
    Punishment? They shouldn't have been let inside to begin with. You don't accept a group of people when you know half of them will committ criminal actions, right? I mean, this is what you tools accept in the case of this ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Punishment? They shouldn't have been let inside to begin with. You don't accept a group of people when you know half of them will committ criminal actions, right? I mean, this is what you tools accept in the case of this ship.
    Like I said, you seem to want to punish people that have caused no harm. I believe in individual responsibility and liberty, it's a shame you seem to be opposed to both those concepts.

Their company, their rules. Don't like it then choose someone else for transportation.

While race appologists are one of my big peeves, I am all for taking pride in your own race, just not when it condones hatred or oppression towards others.