Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    You comparing Nazis and rape victims? Low, man.
    A gay jewish man with a black husband is a nazi now?

Lol, okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

Lol, okay.
    Its elba never take this guy opinio

Typical leftist that suports antifa actions and wishes death to cops

Hundreds of left and right-wing protesters gathered in front of the Melbourne Pavilion on Racecourse Road and Stubbs Street, Kensington on Monday night where they faced off and fought with sticks.
    Should also have rounded up these bottom of the barrel people and fined/jailed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    It already happens with big protests, it's not a novel case.
    So if I, not publicly, was to gather a big enough crowd to protest and direct it towards you, -YOU- would have to pay for it*?

That sounds backwards as hell.

*A little correction; Pay for the damages it might\does cause.
    Last edited by Darkeon; 2017-12-07 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    So if I, not publicly, was to gather a big enough crowd to protest and direct it towards you, -YOU- would have to pay for it?

That sounds backwards as hell.
    Hard to believe it works like that in Straya, but apparently that's exactly it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Never ask the tolerant to remain tolerant of your intolerant views pushed onto others. Keep it up and you'll find yourself in prison. A Fine is just the start.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Milo made millions on his book. This 50 grand is a drop in the bucket compared to the attention he got for visiting Australia. His next book will also make him millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    the new silencing tactics of the left, if they can't shut you up with shaming tactics they will try to silence you economically.
    Both sides use this tactic. Trump himself (who claims he is part of the right) signed the order for no US foreign funds to be given to any foreign health organization that talks about abortion with pregnant women. The right also wants to not give any health organization in the US any taxes until they stop offering abortion services to pregnant women. Those are blatant cases of using economics to silence the opposition.

Deleted
    Whether or not you agree with the dude, this is absolutely moronic unless the guy was actively urging people to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I very much doubt it's a bluff.

He also doesn't know how the law works; the police are sending the bill to his organisers (which is, by the way - Penthouse. Yeah seriously. Guess they're struggling to stay relevant to literally anyone), not him.
    Penthouse isnt the Victoria Police, mate, and there are no protocols in place to pursue debts overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

Lol, okay.
    He isn't a Jew. I don't see what being gay has to do with being a Nazi. Plenty of sexists are married to women.

You seem to use his identity as a shield. How SJW of you.

7+ Year Old Account
    They will never get it. Not unless Milo signed beforehand accepting the cost of police services.

Anybody can send someone else a bill. Actually getting the money is an entirely different ballgame.

I didn't know that Australians were such a homophobic bunch of people, to be so riled up just because of one gay showing up to hold a speech.

Good, bankrupt him if he wants to keep spewing hate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Good, bankrupt him if he wants to keep spewing hate.
    Except they would be taking him to court if they had a case, not sending him a bill in the mail. The bill is a purely symbolic move by Ms Neville.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    50k aussie $ for global publicity, surely a bargain?
    Sure, but I doubt the local authorities have much interest in promoting the guy. So while he might be able to turn it into a positive, it still comes out of a nonsensical framework where one person can be held accountable for the actions of others. That is, unless he was actually urging people to fight, which I don't know and I'm frankly too lazy to look up.

Edit: And good luck trying to collect...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to know I can show up somewhere and break shit and then force the other person to pay for it because I think they’re a Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Penthouse isnt the Victoria Police, mate, and there are no protocols in place to pursue debts overseas.
    Um, you seem to be a little confused, the Victorian Police are charging the organisers (Damien Costas' Penthouse), who are Australian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is this even an issue? If anyone had actually read the article, they would know this was just click bait.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I didn't need "Milo Gets Chased to Australia" for my idiot, edgelord bingo. Call "Blaire White in blackface," c'mon!