Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I expect the BOTW DLC to be announced

Def some more info on that kojima thingy
    Geroff is good friends with Kojima and even defended him from Konami's assholishness in previous VGA's.

And BotW had it's first gameplay video, back when it was still only know as Zelda Wii U, in 2014, and another during last year's VGAs.

- - - Updated - - -

Jordan Amano, former level designer for MGSV and RE7 before joining Nintendo and working as a designer for Splatoon 2, tweeted "those #GameAwards2017 should be interesting."

https://twitter.com/jordan_amano/sta...61383746043904

Fucking tease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Geroff is good friends with Kojima and even defended him from Konami's assholishness in previous VGA's.

And BotW had it's first gameplay video, back when it was still only know as Zelda Wii U, in 2014, and another during last year's VGAs.
    I remember that, and it was awesome and #fuckkonami
    And thats why I suspect we will get some Zelda news... heck maybe it comes out right after the shows over lol.

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/st...56514649780224

http://reveal.thqnordic.com/

Something from THQ Nordic is going to be shown off.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/st...69747586801664

Owlchemy Labs is going to have their next VR game shown off during the preshow.

10+ Year Old Account
    What have they worked on? Might give us clues

Anything THQ Nordic is far too janky and low budget to be shown off at TGA under normal circumstances.

Either it's some surprise or Geoff is really scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and get "reveals".

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Anything THQ Nordic is far too janky and low budget to be shown off at TGA under normal circumstances.

Either it's some surprise or Geoff is really scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and get "reveals".
    To be honest Sony will probably be the hardest to get any big reveals since PS Experience is right after the awards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be honest Sony will probably be the hardest to get any big reveals since PS Experience is right after the awards.
    I expect death stranding to be their main thing.

I expect death stranding to be their main thing.
    Kojima and Del Toro are both at the awards right?

Death Stranding will surely be a thing. No doubt about it.

Sony must be pretty confident to show that there rather than at their own event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kojima and Del Toro are both at the awards right?

Death Stranding will surely be a thing. No doubt about it.

Sony must be pretty confident to show that there rather than at their own event.
    Well its like with Tendo, this game has a history at this event, like BOTW does. It gives fans some hype, some pay out, and then they can make sure to have other games not over shadowed at thier own event.

It's why PSX will be lower key than normal.

I do expect a decent amount going into PSX, but the big reveals will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do people take these awards seriously for some reason? >.>
    You don't need to take something seriously to enjoy it.

Award shows are always interesting at the least if its a field you enjoy.

Well, if the rumours surrounding a new Devil May Cry game are true then that alone will make PSX for me if it's announced.

This list makes me realise how depressingly out of the loop I am these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

PSX is always low key. Outside of TLOU2 I can't think of a major game Sony announced there.

Sony usually uses the event to announce and help hype up their more niche Japanese exclusives, and those definitely aren't popping up at TGA...

They could honestly announce absolutely nothing at PSX and the event would still be fine as it hosts the Capcom Cup and people who come for that alone probably make up over half of public attendees(not counting press).
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-07 at 11:04 AM.

What have they worked on? Might give us clues
    Darksiders 3 iirc, but then i don't know about other possible projects.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    A new red faction???????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    PSX is always low key. Outside of TLOU2 I can't think of a major game Sony announced there.

Sony usually uses the event to announce and help hype up their more niche Japanese exclusives, and those definitely aren't popping up at TGA...

They could honestly announce absolutely nothing at PSX and the event would still be fine as it hosts the Capcom Cup and people who come for that alone probably make up over half of public attendees(not counting press).
    I'm mainly hoping for something From software related at PSX, it's been quite a while now since we heard anything from them and there is some speculation about whether we will get a demon souls remake of some kind with it's servers soon being shut down.

7+ Year Old Account
    I remember that, and it was awesome and #fuckkonami
    And thats why I suspect we will get some Zelda news... heck maybe it comes out right after the shows over lol.
    I remember the path-of-light entrance Kojima received before revealing his first Death Stranding trailer. It was so great to watch and hearing the crowd going crazy. Glad he's back making games.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    I'm mainly hoping for something From software related at PSX, it's been quite a while now since we heard anything from them and there is some speculation about whether we will get a demon souls remake of some kind with it's servers soon being shut down.
    They've done a small live stream where they suggested you go download a new armoured core theme on psn to 'get ready for psx'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Armored Core is at PSX 100% confirmed.