Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Did I say it was the only reason? What do you think trolling terrorists causes? It’s hilarious to you, but the danger this escalates is no laughing mater. You want to troll them until another 9/11 or what? I don’t know why you are buying into trolling being a solution to everything... but, in this case... it’s really fucked up...

- - - Updated - - -

Trolling wasn’t a justification to do shit... years ago...
    Meh, fuck Hamas, Hezbollah, and every other radical Islamic group that threatens a liberal democracy like Israel. It's about time some of those groups were forced to eat Crow.

7+ Year Old Account
    If this wasn't so tragically dangerous, I'd be laughing at Trump's dumpster fire of an Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So that's you doubling down on celebrating other human beings being unnecessarily put in danger? That's pretty cool, I guess.
    Lol, appeasement doesn't work, never has never will. I imagine all the similar conversations that took place in 1939 Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Meh, fuck Hamas, Hezbollah, and every other radical Islamic group that threatens a liberal democracy like Israel. It's about time some of those groups were forced to eat Crow.
    You want them to eat crow by giving them unlimited funding, support and volunteers in the region? that will show em

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You want them to eat crow by giving them unlimited funding, support and volunteers in the region? that will show em
    Well, if we would just kill them all, the problem would sort itself out.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, bud... the buck stops here... you are not blaming crazy, for shit Trump is doing. The person I am responding to, specifically said he enjoyed the trolling,
    Hamas and Hezbollah should be trolled. Responding to trolling with any type of violence is proof that they aren't seriously interested in peace.

Lol, appeasement doesn't work, never has never will. I imagine all the similar conversations that took place in 1939 Europe.
    Except this isn't "appeasement", and not remotely similar to pre-WWII Europe with the Nazi regime. This is kinda an insane comparison.

Well, if we would just kill them all, the problem would sort itself out.
    Great plan let's start mass slaughtering everyone who isn't Israel in the middle east, I am sure nothing bad will come of that /s

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Except this isn't "appeasement", and not remotely similar to pre-WWII Europe with the Nazi regime. This is kinda an insane comparison.
    sure it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Great plan let's start mass slaughtering everyone who isn't Israel in the middle east, I am sure nothing bad will come of that /s
    Anyone that associates with Hamas or Hezbollah, im cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Hamas and Hezbollah should be trolled. Responding to trolling with any type of violence is proof that they aren't seriously interested in peace.
    ROFLMAO you are giving extremists and terrorists what they want support and funding by lighting the fire, they are the biggest winners in this.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone that associates with Hamas or Hezbollah, im cool with that.
    Great we'll just snap our magic fingers and make it happen surely no one ever thought of that one

7+ Year Old Account
    ROFLMAO you are giving extremists and terrorists what they want support and funding by lighting the fire, they are the biggest winners in this.
    Nah, if Hamas and Hezbollah do anything violent then it's time to start leveling their terrorist neighborhoods.

Nah, if Hamas and Hezbollah do anything violent then it's time to start leveling their terrorist neighborhoods.
    Why didn't Israel's generals think of that leveling neighborhoods will wipe out all of Hamas and Hezbollah nothing bad will come out of this. I can see no flaw in your perfect plan surely this has never been done before /s

Yep.

If a terrorist attacks a school or a marketplace, destroy their family's home, punish the whole family. That might be a good deterrent.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are trolling them, not stopping them. Trolling is not a solution to crazy pissed off people, unless your problem are innocent people around them. As I already said, Trolling is not a solution for anything, but your boredom.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You are trolling them, not stopping them. Trolling is not a solution to crazy pissed off people, unless your problem are innocent people around them. As I already said, Trolling is not a solution for anything, but your boredom.
    And I'm okay with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep.

If a terrorist attacks a school or a marketplace, destroy their family's home, punish the whole family. That might be a good deterrent.
    But, for now... trolling! gg

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm okay with that.
    ... which is really fucked up...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Yep.

Actually, it's more likely to make other people join up with the terrorists to avenge the senseless slaughter of innocent family members.

... which is really fucked up...
    As I said before the only people think that this is a good move are either ignorant or those who want the mass slaughter of people. Ironically these blood thirsty people are no different than the terrorist they claim are so terrible and want to wipe out.

Yep.

Be careful what you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Actually, it's more likely to make other people join up with the terrorists to avenge the senseless slaughter of innocent family members.
    Rinse and repeat my ol buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    What a shitty place for a school