10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So you have nothing left to actually debate and any critique to you is bashing? On top of insulting me?

Got it. I won't respond any further to you.

And the ignore function stops you seeing others posts. So yes it does.
    It only stops you from seeing the original post, not if that person is quoted.... so no it doesnt.
    If you feel insulted by that post of mine...... nvm I.... must..... apologize......

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    It only stops you from seeing the original post, not if that person is quoted.... so no it doesnt.
    If you feel insulted by that post of mine...... nvm I.... must..... apologize......
    Then don't read it? Only yourself to blame if you continue to converse with a person on your ignore list.

Anyway a couple of friends I know who recently bought this managed to get refunds thankfully.

Unless Bungie change this then what other course of action is there?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-07 at 11:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have quit and even feel a bit silly for buying the game at full price. What was I thinking..

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don't read it. Only yourself to blame if you continue to converse with a person on your ignore list.
    Dude really, how fast is your internet? I havent even refreshed the page yet after posting, then you replied already.... that is fast... /hat off.

I cant help it, if some one replied to that person by quoting them, I really have to read the quote to understand what that person was replying to, otherwise that persons reply would just not make sense.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyoftheforest View Post
    I have quit and even feel a bit silly for buying the game at full price. What was I thinking..
    Agreed. It's one of my most regretted purchases of the year.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude really, how fast is your internet? I havent even refreshed the page yet after posting, then you replied already.... that is fast... /hat off.

I cant help it, if some one replied to that person by quoting them, I really have to read the quote to understand what that person was replying to, otherwise that persons reply would just not make sense.....
    Quite fast. (BT Fiber) Pages really do refresh pretty quickly. Plus I'm browsing here while I do some work.

And again if you can't help it that is on you. I have people on ignore on this site and I do just fine.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-07 at 11:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    At first the game shows some promise. Have to confess that the story part was a big incentive to buy. But then the grind started and I thought that I was prepared for that, but the truth is that the game offers far too little variation and interesting methods of keeping your interest. I don't get easily bored, but Destiny 2 really made me feel like a zombie with the magic number 305 being the carrot on the stick. Once you've eaten it, the hunger stays.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quite fast. Pages really do refresh pretty quickly. Plus I'm browsing here while I do some work.

And again if you can't help it that is on you. I have people on ignore on this site and I do just fine.
    See what you did there? Now I will reply with " I bought the DLC and I am doing just fine..". I didnt post 20 pages worth of tears and shitty comments about the same thing (ignore list not working as it should), I will accept now that I am at fault for reading stuff I shouldnt read because I know I put that person on ignore. So if you dont like the game, which you clearly dont, accept defeat and move on (or get your refund), and stop complaining maybe....

I crown you winner of multitasking.... Is there a auto refresh option for this forum or what, since F5 is my only friend lol.

See what you did there? Now I will reply with " I bought the DLC and I am doing just fine..". I didnt post 20 pages worth of tears and shitty comments about the same thing (ignore list not working as it should), I will accept now that I am at fault for reading stuff I shouldnt read because I know I put that person on ignore. So if you dont like the game, which you clearly dont, accept defeat and move on (or get your refund), and stop complaining maybe....

I crown you winner of multitasking.... Is there a auto refresh option for this forum or what, since F5 is my only friend lol.
    And if you are enjoying the DLC that is fine. I didn't say it wasn't. Nor would I ever say otherwise. Nobody is asking you to post what they say. Post how you want. This is a forum for all kinds of discussion.

But there are people who are pissed at what Bungie has done. And are requesting refunds. If you don't want to discuss with those people then don't. If you do then go for it. Only you can decide what to do. As for me I will continue being critical of the product where I see fit and positive where I see the positives of it. Which I have done in the past.

Let me be clear. If people want to enjoy a game then I'm not going to tell them they can't. It's not my place. Being critical of a product is not telling them they cannot enjoy it.

If you want a thread that purely discusses the game and all it's positives then all I can suggest is Reddit or the official Destiny forums. This is not a place for one sided discussion and you will see both positive and critical posting. Just because you don't see critical posting as critical does not make it so.

And I'll post how I see fit thank you. If I want to be critical of a game then I will be. Within the sites rules of course. And again being critical is not complaining. But if you want to see it that way because it doesn't match up with what you want to be in this thread then this conversation is truly over and I will not respond any further to you.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-07 at 11:44 PM.

As far as I understand, most people here "stopped playing D2" even before the DLC came out. Some maxed their chars and even stopped logging in, yet those same people complain that something was taken away from them even though they are not playing anymore... Fuck people just want to cry about shit. " Everything is soo boring, no fun, shit design, they just put the last nail in the coffin with this XP fiasco I'm gonna stop playing cause Bungie is a bunch of greedy pigs..." (few weeks later)... "OMG I didnt buy the DLC and now Bungie dont allow me to do the boring shitty things I said I am going to stop doing a few weeks back..."

If a game is sooo fucking horrible that I cant stand to play it (Like it is for majority of posters here), or I feel cheated because of X reason, I would state it once, stop playing and move on. No use in posting the same shit for 200 pages, threatening to stop playing, yet force myself for some reason beyond comprehension to do something I dont like to do, just to come back here and piss and cry some more, because I am too retarded to stop playing....

I really wish the mods could split this thread into 2 different threads, one for helpful info and one for pissing and crying. Granted the helpful one would look quite empty, but I still think there would be one or two posts there that could help someone who might have a question or two.
    It’s ironic that you are doing nothing but bitching about the bitchers and actually contributing less to the thread than the complainers are. At least the complainers are talking about the game. Your post is doing nothing but complaining about the complaining. So your post would belong in the bitching thread that you’re talking about.

Yeah, I'm just ignoring people who complain for the sake of complaining. They have nothing meaningful to say, and they just come here to derail any actual discussion. They just tell themselves they're on some righteous crusade to teach Bungie a lesson when they secretly just want someone to listen and sympathize with them. After all, they are looking for a shoulder to cry on or, yep, an echo chamber.

I posted several counter points to common complaints about Destiny 2. No one even touched it. They'd rather just keep on soapboxing and pretend the Bungie has taken something from them that they deserved. Just more entitled nonsense.

A mod should probably look at this thread and those posting within it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    It’s ironic that you are doing nothing but bitching about the bitchers and actually contributing less to the thread than the complainers are. At least the complainers are talking about the game. Your post is doing nothing but complaining about the complaining. So your post would belong in the bitching thread that you’re talking about.
    Your post is 100% irony. But I guess you didn't notice that.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Yeah, I'm just ignoring people who complain for the sake of complaining. They have nothing meaningful to say, and they just come here to derail any actual discussion. They just tell themselves they're on some righteous crusade to teach Bungie a lesson when they secretly just want someone to listen and sympathize with them. After all, they are looking for a shoulder to cry on or, yep, an echo chamber.

I posted several counter points to common complaints about Destiny 2. No one even touched it. They'd rather just keep on soapboxing and pretend the Bungie has taken something from them that they deserved. Just more entitled nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

As is yours.

You claim one side wants an echo chamber but anything critical to you isn't "real discussion". What you literally described that you want in this thread is an echo chamber so nice going there.

And nobody is breaking any rules as far as I can tell. If you feel they are by all means report them to a moderator. Or use the ignore function on the website. Since it's clear that there is no use trying to have a discussion with you because apparently critique isn't discussion I'll throw you on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And the fact that your post is nothing but 100% irony is apparently lost on you.

*yawn*

When someone actually wants to talk about Destiny and not what they're entitled to by MMO-C, feel free to inbox me. We can talk there. These people just want someone to be unhappy with. It's pretty obvious. I'd rather not perpetuate a thread full of people who would prefer to keep bashing a game they don't even play anymore.

Anyone new to the game or thinking of playing that has questions that actually wants to discuss Destiny, we can start a different thread. I'm all for it.

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-12-08 at 05:02 AM.

Yeah just stepped into a quick play just to see and prometheus lense just seems bugged or like they didn't scale it properly in pvp its absolutely ridiculous right now.

Like the gun in pve but man do you piss through ammo fast. One of those guns you run empty on a lot.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

So any word from Bungie yet about what they are going to do about this debacle of base game owners losing content?

Surely they aren't just trying to sweep this under the rug?

So any word from Bungie yet about what they are going to do about this debacle of base game owners losing content?

Surely they aren't just trying to sweep this under the rug?
    Nothing yet and if its like Destiny 1 they will just sweep it under the rug.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Yeah just stepped into a quick play just to see and prometheus lense just seems bugged or like they didn't scale it properly in pvp its absolutely ridiculous right now.

Like the gun in pve but man do you piss through ammo fast. One of those guns you run empty on a lot.
    Isnt it like Coldlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Isnt it like Coldlight?
    Its the same kind of gun, but in pvp it just melts people where coldheart needs time to ramp.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Same, If it has Bungies name on it I won't be buying it new. If I want to play Destiny 3 it will be used so they get ZERO from me

(Doubt I will tho).
    I won't even buy any of their shit second hand. I refuse to give them any money going forward after this happened twice. Shame on me for believing things could/would be different this time.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I understand, most people here "stopped playing D2" even before the DLC came out. Some maxed their chars and even stopped logging in, yet those same people complain that something was taken away from them even though they are not playing anymore... Fuck people just want to cry about shit. " Everything is soo boring, no fun, shit design, they just put the last nail in the coffin with this XP fiasco I'm gonna stop playing cause Bungie is a bunch of greedy pigs..." (few weeks later)... "OMG I didnt buy the DLC and now Bungie dont allow me to do the boring shitty things I said I am going to stop doing a few weeks back..."

If a game is sooo fucking horrible that I cant stand to play it (Like it is for majority of posters here), or I feel cheated because of X reason, I would state it once, stop playing and move on. No use in posting the same shit for 200 pages, threatening to stop playing, yet force myself for some reason beyond comprehension to do something I dont like to do, just to come back here and piss and cry some more, because I am too retarded to stop playing....

I really wish the mods could split this thread into 2 different threads, one for helpful info and one for pissing and crying. Granted the helpful one would look quite empty, but I still think there would be one or two posts there that could help someone who might have a question or two.
    The problem is, a lot of people say they'll stop but dont. They love the gunplay, world, etc. God forbid people who want to play the game voice their opinion about stuff they don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Then don't read it? Only yourself to blame if you continue to converse with a person on your ignore list.

Anyway a couple of friends I know who recently bought this managed to get refunds thankfully.

Unless Bungie change this then what other course of action is there?
    Refunds on PC?
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2017-12-08 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I won't even buy any of their shit second hand. I refuse to give them any money going forward after this happened twice. Shame on me for believing things could/would be different this time.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is, a lot of people say they'll stop but dont. They lose the gunplay, world, etc. God forbid people who want to play the game voice their opinion about stuff they don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Refunds on PC?
    Yeah. I know sounds unreal but I guess they got lucky.