Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yes, Velen. Who had to go to Argus without support from the rest of the Alliance. Just like he had to defend the Exodar on his own. The Alliance has utterly failed to uphold their alliance with the draenei this expansion.
    Antorus was taken down by the Vindicaar (A draenei ship) full of both Exodar and Lightforged Draenei, accompanied by Turalyon, Alleria, Khadgar and Illidan.

At the point of time Anduins quote which we are discussing Turalyon, Alleria and the Lightforged Draenei have all joined the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforge1 View Post
    Antorus was taken down by the Vindicaar (A draenei ship) full of both Exodar and Lightforged Draenei, accompanied by Turalyon, Alleria, Khadgar and Illidan.

At the point of time Anduins quote which we are discussing Turalyon, Alleria and the Lightforged Draenei have all joined the Alliance.
    Um, no they haven't. The quote is about needing to recruit new members, so they haven't joined yet.

Deleted
    Um, no they haven't. The quote is about needing to recruit new members, so they haven't joined yet.
    They are the ones who put forward the Army of Light and Void elves as possible allies. So yeah, at that point both are Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforge1 View Post
    Velen?

As in the Alliance racial leader Velen or another one?

Also Turalyon and Alleria are both now apart of the Alliance in BFA (Which is when Anduin is saying this), The horde played no part in Antorus
    If they join the Alliance only in BFA then they don't exactly count for the Alliance doing stuff that happens before BFA, do they now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Pretty this is from a perspective of the beginning of the upcoming novel, in which we do know Sylvanas is preparing for war after Sargeras' strike.
    I Main Ally currently, but maintain my hordies. All of this, and above. Anudin is in way over his head and Greymane is a worthless hothead.
    Sylvanas being the tactician she is, is readying the Horde to kick ass, chew bubblegum, and take your women

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Maybe i'm reading this wrong, but is Anduin claiming that the Alliance took most of the damage in the war?
    I'm not blaming him. I haven't seen a horde character since Suramar but... Do you think it's now established in Lore that the Horde didn't do much or am I just misinterpreting his dialogue?
    Well, did you see any Horde apart from Lady Liandri on Argus?
    This has felt entirely like an Alliance effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Lady Liadrin, Silgryn, Aethas are present representing the Horde. Silgryn is still affiliated with the neutral Nightfallen at this point, but he travels to the Exodar aboard the Blood Elven craft with Liadrin and Aethas. Technically the only Alliance leaders present on the Vindicaar are Velen and Vereesa. Turalyon is part of the presently neutral Army of the Light, as is Alleria. Khadgar is neutral as leader of the Kirin Tor.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-12-07 at 12:31 PM.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Lady Liadrin, Silgryn, Aethas are present representing the Horde. Silgryn is still affiliated with the neutral Nightfallen at this point, but he travels to the Exodar aboard the Blood Elven craft with Liadrin and Aethas.
    Isn't Aethas representing spineless maggots though?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Along with the Sunreavers in general, I guess.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    hes just around graymane too much and starts to be whiny just like the doggo
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I mean he preached peace patience ect.

Now hes a little shit going to war. So yeah he lied. Fuxk it heel turn anduin

Blizzard cant consistently write alliance characters to save their lives the entire faction is so unlikable.
    Yeah imagine the lil twerp changing his mind and going to war just because Teldrassil was burned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    hes just around graymane too much and starts to be whiny just like the doggo
    Whiny? Is that what you call it when a King marches an army to the front door of your War Chief and razes a city out from under her?

- - - Updated - - -

I play on Stormrage; we rarely see Horde do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck? The only time the Alliance did shit was when they stupidly got their asses kicked on the Broken Shore. The rest of the time they were off fucking around with Sylvanas. Meanwhile Velen and the draenei carried the whole fucking war on their own with minimal help from the Alliance(help that was matched by the Horde), if 2 elves can even be considered help.

Anduin can go fuck himself. No wonder Velen's sitting in the corner looking pissed as fuck in the embassy building.
    Project much? Talk to Velen after Sargeras is defeated. He says he is done with visions and will do whatever he can to support King Anduin in the dark times ahead.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    He represents a very select group of unwilling harpy lovers
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    Lady Liadrin, Silgryn, Aethas are present representing the Horde. Silgryn is still affiliated with the neutral Nightfallen at this point, but he travels to the Exodar aboard the Blood Elven craft with Liadrin and Aethas. Technically the only Alliance leaders present on the Vindicaar are Velen and Vereesa. Turalyon is part of the presently neutral Army of the Light, as is Alleria. Khadgar is neutral as leader of the Kirin Tor.
    So nobody but the Blood Elves. Everyone else is Alliance or was Alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Sylvanas being the tactician she is, is readying the Horde to kick ass, chew bubblegum, and take your women
    Because that's what you do after your planet almost died and is still bleeding out. You go, murder, rape and pillage half of the army that is preventing your world's destruction. Are we not glad Sylvanas is such a great tactician?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not wrong. Yes they helped, but from everything we've seen, Sylvanas is going to start this war. We've seen nothing that shows Anduin as preparing for war or even hints at war.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, both sides incurred losses at the Broken Shore. There's a daily quest from Velen where we defend the souls of the fallen horde from the Feltotem's fuckery. But, beyond that, you have Sylvanas being a shithead in Stormheim, doing selfish, warmongering garbage in trying to enslave an entire race of beings through working with Helja of all people. But there's also the help Lady Liadrin offered to the Nightborne in Suramar, which while Tyrande did give aid, it was begrudgingly (and she's a fucking prat, so screw her. I wish I could be another alliance race as a Demon Hunter.)

Beyond the Sylvanas/Stormheim thing, both sides were equal in what happened in Legion content.

Druids/Malfurion took care of the Nightmare.

Warriors/Odyn took care of Helheim.

Night/Blood Elves took care of Suramar.

Everyone/Velen took care of Argus.

But yea, in all of this, Sylvanas was more interested in sabotaging everyone for her own personal greed than fighting the Legion. While I hate what Malf/Tyrande have become, I think it's absolutely absurd how much power the Horde's invested into Sylvanas, when she'd clearly see Azeroth burn if it meant killing everyone for power.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

And those who were Alliance don't count anymore for obvious reasons of basic chronology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Blood Elves for Horde and Draenei for Alliance, essentially. Since the Horde and Alliance are largely out of scope for the bulk of Legion the majority of the forward movement is a product of the Class Orders in cooperation with the Army of the Light as far as the Argus campaign goes.

5+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck? The only time the Alliance did shit was when they stupidly got their asses kicked on the Broken Shore. The rest of the time they were off fucking around with Sylvanas. Meanwhile Velen and the draenei carried the whole fucking war on their own with minimal help from the Alliance(help that was matched by the Horde), if 2 elves can even be considered help.

Anduin can go fuck himself. No wonder Velen's sitting in the corner looking pissed as fuck in the embassy building.
    Lol i know you're being a troll but i'll bite. Other than Aethas fighting on Argus and Lady Liadrin doing stuff, did any horde "leaders" do anything other than sylvanas trying to become immortal for her own selfish reasons?

Once again the "almighty" fighters of the horde have to lean on the alliance and it's heroes.

And at least our leader didn't get one shot by a random demon mob because they got flanked from a flanking position lol.

Arator is Alliance and at this point, Silgryn is still neutral.