Poll: Worst?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which race has the worst Racial ability

Pick one, Personally I think its Escape artist.

Also id be interested if you shared what you thought was the worst passive ability, like the flat 1% resistances and such. I think the troll regen is the worst
    An'u belore delen'na

Why is Escape artist the weakest?

Gift of the Naaru sucks. The healing is neglibible.

I'm gonna go with Escape Artist, it only removes 1 slow or root. Slows and plentiful and easily applied.

Only reason it could be useful if the gnome is rooted and has no other movement debuffs. Even then you would just end up rooted or slowed again.

EDIT: Just looked at the poll, what race has Berserker Rage? Isn't that a Warrior ability?
    Last edited by Lightbull; 2017-12-08 at 12:59 AM.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Gift of the Naaru sucks. The healing is neglibible.
    20% of their hp isn't that negligible for classes without a heal. Mages can use this to help heal themselves pretty adequately for example. Each individual tick can crit (4% per second over 5 seconds) and this isn't really that negligible on a tank either. Regenerating 4% per second can help a tank in a pinch.

Also, "Berserker Rage" is a warrior ability, but I think you mean "beserking" which is the troll haste racial. Either way, the troll regeneration racial is the worst. Most of the ones you listed were actually pretty good. However, I'd say quaking palm is the weakest. It's melee range, long cooldown, short duration incapacitate that breaks upon 1 damage.
    Last edited by Lucavian; 2017-12-08 at 01:02 AM.

Anything that's not Blood Fury/Berserking. :3

No real answer since it varies between classes. I'd argue as an average between the classes quaking palm because of it's ridiculous cooldown and how it DR's with so many things / melee range.

Why so many votes on Shadowmeld?

“Gift” of the Naaru should be returned to the store.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    rocket barrage is sooo shit, rocket jump however is the best thing ever
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Shadowmeld is useless for raiders but awesome for leveling or pvp.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    “Gift” of the Naaru should be returned to the store.
    For a geared draenei warrior, GoTN can be a pretty big heal. Obviously leveling or a class with less HP, it isn't going to seem like much.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    rocket barrage is sooo shit, rocket jump however is the best thing ever
    What this guy said. Rocket Barrage just does to little dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you can save costs with shadowmeld if you're the last one standind.

Shadowmeld is as well amazing in necrotic weeks for Mythic+ if you're the tank.
    Can't believe someone actually voted for SM in that list, it's by far the best talent overall.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Pick one, Personally I think its Escape artist.

Also id be interested if you shared what you thought was the worst passive ability, like the flat 1% resistances and such. I think the troll regen is the worst
    Clearly you do not play pvp =p

I would say gift of the Naru, it is too weak to make much of a difference in either pvp or pve. They do have a great passive thought, but nowhere near its former glory with extra 1% hit for the raid.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Why so many votes on Shadowmeld?
    Probably votes from PvPers. Shadowmeld is by far one of the most useful racials in the game imho. Seconded only by EMfH. It has so many applications, especially in PvE. You can use it to hide, escape mobs while mounting through dangerous areas, useful for tanks too like someone else mentioned, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    Probably votes from PvPers. Shadowmeld is by far one of the most useful racials in the game imho. Seconded only by EMfH. It has so many applications, especially in PvE. You can use it to hide, escape mobs while mounting through dangerous areas, useful for tanks too like someone else mentioned, etc.
    Definitely not, it is the best racial for healers if you playing at high end pvp, since you can dodge a CC using it and it will not share CD with your trinket.

Also, if you are a feral you can use it to buff your rake, which is already your highest damage ability by an extra 100%.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

That's only if you don't know how to use it. The most useless one is the NE ability that gives you crit during the day or haste at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

GotN can sometimes make a difference, depends on what class do you play, obviously. Atleast it now heals more and doesn't have a fucking cast time like it used to.
    Also draenei have bonus base stats, so it's not like GotN is their only racial.

I would say the goblin rocket whatsitsname is the most useless thing, especially when it triggers rocket jump CD. You would be a fool to even put it on your action bar.

I kind like Escape Artist cuz if I got a slow debuff with damage ticking and I can remove it by using Escape Artist. Pretty good!