Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Megathread] Fromsoftware's New Project (Bloodborne 2)

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    man I forgot it was on I'm raiding right now and I usually buys cheezits for it TTTTTT_TTTTTTT

anyway do something new jesus christ from

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    man I forgot it was on I'm raiding right now and I usually buys cheezits for it TTTTTT_TTTTTTT

anyway do something new jesus christ from
    Bloodborn isn't the only game they are working on.....

I am 100% happy BB2 is coming.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

I'm just tired of them milking the formula. I'm still gonna buy it

7+ Year Old Account

Hopefully this time not a potatostation exclusive...

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Hopefully this time not a potatostation exclusive...
    Seeing how Sony owns the IP it will be exclusive to Playstation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want new Bloodborne, waaaaaaant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how Sony owns the IP it will be exclusive to Playstation.
    Does not really have anything to do with it given many other games Sony owns have found their way onto PC. It mostly comes down to laziness on the devs part. I should probably also have specified that i hope it comes to PC.

XBOX though? fuck those guys.

Does not really have anything to do with it given many other games Sony owns have found their way onto PC. It mostly comes down to laziness on the devs part. I should probably also have specified that i hope it comes to PC.

XBOX though? fuck those guys.
    Please do tell what first party exclusive Sony titles have came to PC (Outside of PSNow).

Form Software helps develop Bloodborn with Japan Studio (Sony owned studio). Bloodborn didn't come to PC and Bloodborn 2 isn't ether unless its on PSNow.

Hows Demon's Souls on PC? Oh wait that is Sony's as well.

I don't think its Bloodborne, much as i would adore a sequel. Theres some clear none european script in the background which doesnt scream Yarnham again.

Its possible its a sequel to Kuon or 'black jewel' a post fuedal era survival horror set in japan. They did say they are working on a new 'dark fantasy game' unconnected to souls.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I don't think its Bloodborne, much as i would adore a sequel. Theres some clear none european script in the background which doesnt scream Yarnham again.

Its possible its a sequel to Kuon or 'black jewel' a post fuedal era survival horror set in japan. They did say they are working on a new 'dark fantasy game' unconnected to souls.
    Could be and if so mods are more then welcome to change the title. I do feel this weekend we will get a BB2 announcement ether way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'll change title whenever more info comes out.

Also From, don't forget Metal Wolf Chaos. We need a 2nd one.

Could be and if so mods are more then welcome to change the title. I do feel this weekend we will get a BB2 announcement ether way.
    Yeah a few sites went over it again its definitely wobbly kanji in the background and some muted traditional japanese music playing. The "shadows die twice" really suggest a sequel to their one out and out horror game. Perhaps Nioh proved theres an audience for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah I'll change title whenever more info comes out.
    Cool beans if u want wait until after Saturday night. If that isn't the BB2 trailer I do think we are getting one. Since it came out From is working on 5 unannounced games.

If it isn't showed tonight it will be at PSX.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah a few sites went over it again its definitely wobbly kanji in the background and some muted traditional japanese music playing. The "shadows die twice" really suggest a sequel to their one out and out horror game. Perhaps Nioh proved theres an audience for it.
    Cool sounds like it could be awesome if true.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't read like any Kanji / Chinese words, at least none I can see, and I've read some weird funky looking ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please do tell what first party exclusive Sony titles have came to PC (Outside of PSNow).

Form Software helps develop Bloodborn with Japan Studio (Sony owned studio). Bloodborn didn't come to PC and Bloodborn 2 isn't ether unless its on PSNow.

Hows Demon's Souls on PC? Oh wait that is Sony's as well.
    FF10/10-2 comes to mind. We also have FF12 Zodiac Age confirmed for PC with no xbox release in sight.

Street Fighter 5 as well.

Demon souls is old as hell, before Sony discovered the easy money in PC ports, and bloodborne was pretty much THE flagship title of the PS4, it kinda makes sense. They no longer have those excuses.

FF10/10-2 comes to mind. We also have FF12 Zodiac Age confirmed for PC with no xbox release in sight.

Street Fighter 5 as well.

Demon souls is old as hell, before Sony discovered the easy money in PC ports, and bloodborne was pretty much THE flagship title of the PS4, it kinda makes sense. They no longer have those excuses.
    None of those games are first party Sony titles....

Bloodborne is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    New Bloodborne would probably mean Playstation exclusive.

Pass.

7+ Year Old Account
    None of those games are first party Sony titles....

Bloodborne is.
    You should probably read up on FF10 before continuing this...

Hoping it's a souls type of game but like bloodborne just using a new setting.