Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How were the pyramids built?

Seriously why dont' we know yet how the pyramids were built? There is no good explanation for how the blocks were transported, cut, or stacked.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Slaves and wet sand

10+ Year Old Account
    jesus levitated the blocks for the Egyptians

Does it matter? We wuz kangz n shiet.

Alien did it.
    Then they left.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Human death and suffering?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by evogsr View Post
    Does it matter? We wuz kangz n shiet.
    funny you say that, cause the pharaohs DNA analysis is middle eastern not african and tutan might be irish so.. really We wuz nevar kangz n shiet

Deleted
    From the bottom to top

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    funny you say that, cause the pharaohs DNA analysis is middle eastern not african and tutan might be irish so.. really We wuz nevar kangz n shiet
    The true history of mankind that has been whitewashed from our history books: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

Enjoy the kek with me

Deleted
    Can we just say some failed people delivered failed knowledge to some primal civilization? Physics and Mathematics will get you nowhere. But if you think Einstein had some interesting Idea - then you might should do everything to deny whatever new Info like this pops up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stone by stone

the pyramids were built by 100K slaves + 0 regards for any safety of the workplace

10+ Year Old Account
    Pulleys, ramps, rafts, sleds, logs, slave labor, and hundreds of years.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Seriously why dont' we know yet how the pyramids were built? There is no good explanation for how the blocks were transported, cut, or stacked.
    Or how they were able to keep all of the pyramids so relatively aligned correctly, etc. While the simplest explanations for how it was done seem sound, the scope of the projects makes it a bit difficult to actually buy into.

Aliens. Open your eyes sheeple.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Lots of bad posts in this thread.

There are actually, contrary to the OP, lots of solid theories and proven facts concerning the building of the pyramids. Most agree that water power was used to set stones into place using highly advanced levy systems to literally float blocks up the pyramid (these levy systems still exist and actually function as walkways in the completed structures).

The tops of the pyramids, that ancient alien enthusiasts love to cite 'not even modern day cranes can move', were made by pouring liquid metals (bronze, I think) on the tops of the pyramids, forming solid caps once the bronze hardened.

Ten seconds on Google will tell you a lot more about the pyramids and their history. Also, slaves were probably not used to build them.

We know exactly how the pyramids were built, and by whom.

10+ Year Old Account
    By placing stone blocks on top of each other......

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you fail at googling things. There is a good explanation how blocks were transported, cut and stacked. There are even information where they were cut from and using which instruments.

Fuck my life, first "stealing=piracy" bullshit, now pyramids, are we going back in time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

...But really there's a wealth of literature on possible techniques. Look it up.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.