Page 1 of 30
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Retailers: "Classic communities dont know what they want."

We do know what we want. That is no changes. Even No new model toggle. Nothing. We want to affect you on everything. Not affecting you is the problem of live wow.

Then he is asking all kinds of changes on classic forums. You can check that in classic forum.

If he doesn't even think he is not a part of classic community, why does he even ask changes in it? It is so ridiculous.

Retail fanboy is actually asking changes to destroy classic.

Also this LFR hero not even does all ToS bosses and no antorus LFR experience.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-12-08 at 10:08 AM. Reason: change for avoiding naming.

Geeze way to name and shame that dude just for his opinion.

What does walmart know about what I want. What does the local Turkrun shop know about my vanilla. Get out normies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    We do know what we want. That is no changes. Even No new model toggle. Nothing. We want to affect you on everything. Not affecting you is the problem of live wow.

- Removed links, poster only trying to naming and shame -

Then he is asking all kinds of changes on classic forums. You can check that in classic forum.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=10#post-198

If he doesn't even think he is not a part of classic community, why does he even ask changes in it? It is so ridiculous.

Retail fanboy is actually asking changes to destroy classic.

Also this LFRetard not even does all ToS bosses and no antorus LFR experience.
    Sooooooooooo, this is just a naming/shaming thread which isn't permitted on MMO-champion anyways. You actually hold not much point other than ranting about someone on the forum. The person is semi-true, your voice isn't the only one and we see many people asking or expecting different things. But for now, I'll tick a report on this. My apologies.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Can't name / shame people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    Geeze way to name and shame that dude just for his opinion.
    I think this might be a direct attack, OP maybe not liking the player? I mean, everything is posted about the player.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sooooooooooo, this is just a naming/shaming thread which isn't permitted on MMO-champion anyways. You actually hold not much point other than ranting about someone on the forum. The person is semi-true, your voice isn't the only one and we see many people asking or expecting different things. But for now, I'll tick a report on this. My apologies.
    He is nothing true.

Stop trying to make "Retailers" a thing.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I heard someone use this term before... What... Is a 'retailer'? I know what the ACTUAL term is but what is it in connection with the WoW community?

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion/BFA live fanboy instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I heard someone use this term before... What... Is a 'retailer'? I know what the ACTUAL term is but what is it in connection with the WoW community?
    Derogatory term for people who play, sub, and enjoy the current iteration of WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally retailers don't have a lot of say in game development. It's very rare that they have any influence at all on the actual development, except maybe the potential of refusing to sell a game due to age rating. So Retailers might indirectly cause a little censorship but I don't think you need to worry about that for WoW Classic it's not exactly GTA.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    Generally retailers don't have a lot of say in game development. It's very rare that they have any influence at all on the actual development, except maybe the potential of refusing to sell a game due to age rating. So Retailers might indirectly cause a little censorship but I don't think you need to worry about that for WoW Classic it's not exactly GTA.
    yea. there are actually people who just want to ask changes in order to destroy classic. If I don't name an actual person, it will not easily get convinced by other people.

He is nothing true.
    Actually, everything he said is true.

Look at our own Classic Forum here

There are the "purists" that don't want any changes
    There are the people that want class balancing
    There are the people that want modern graphics
    There are the QoL Changes people
    There are the "add the unfinished content" people.
    etc.

The Classic Community is not united.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    So people enjoying game going forward instead of staying the same for 13 years are below the rose tinted glasses wearing vanilla toxic fanboys trying to live in the nostalgia ???

10+ Year Old Account
    That just sounds ever so salty.

7+ Year Old Account

etc.

It is united. Just some random live players who don't want classic troll the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    Derogatory term for people who play, sub, and enjoy the current iteration of WoW
    Aha.. So, OP could be attempting to insult veterans as well. Way to shoot with wide-spread fire.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    So people enjoying game going forward instead of staying the same for 13 years are below the rose tinted glasses wearing vanilla toxic fanboys trying to live in the nostalgia ???
    Then why asking changes for vanilla?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    *grins* I was pondering this as an answer. Hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

etc.

Nah, I don't sense it being united, there's a lot of different views on different forums it feels.