which 5 vanilla pets would your hunter use

so which 5 vanilla hunter pets would your hunters use? Since we don;t get 25 stable slot and only 5 and some pets are very unique like shadow damage and fast attack which 5 pets will your hunter use permanently?

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Broken Tooth
    2. Broken Tooth
    3. Broken Tooth
    4. Broken Tooth
    5. Broken Tooth
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Two threads on the same topic equals two times the answers. It's a proven fact. OP is a maths and statistics wizard and he knows these things.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Thesame he has been using since always - a black blighted wolf

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    1. Broken Tooth
    2. Broken Tooth
    3. Broken Tooth
    4. Broken Tooth
    5. Broken Tooth
    I do believe these 5 pets are bang on the money. Ask any healer or caster - they'll agree.

As an aside, uniquely skilled pets should make a come back.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

bangalash
    broken tooth

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    I do believe these 5 pets are bang on the money. Ask any healer or caster - they'll agree.

As an aside, uniquely skilled pets should make a come back.
    No, they shouldn't. Being forced to bring x and y pet because it's flat out the best was, and still is, garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    bangalash
    broken tooth
    what's your other 3 pets choice?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    Two threads on the same topic equals two times the answers. It's a proven fact. OP is a maths and statistics wizard and he knows these things.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk
    begone retailer

stop ruinning vanilla server!

I'd use a fast cat before Broken Tooth becomes available...like The Rake with 1.2 attack speed. People love Humar but it is really just the skin that makes him special.

Don't bother with bears/boars especially if you're going BM to level, you can beef up your cat through talents.

If you want some serious tanking, perhaps a turtle? Never had one but hear ppl talking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    I'd use a fast cat before Broken Tooth becomes available...like The Rake with 1.2 attack speed. People love Humar but it is really just the skin that makes him special.

Don't bother with bears/boars especially if you're going BM to level, you can beef up your cat through talents.

If you want some serious tanking, perhaps a turtle? Never had one but hear ppl talking about it...
    my fav is actually gorilla for thunderstomp

Wind serpent for nostalgia. Don't remember if they were a "range" pet in vanilla or only BC though.

Like I said in the previous thread. You get 2 stable slots. That means at 60 you can have 3 pets once you've learned all the highest ranks of the pet skills.

Lupos ftw (as long as he still does shadow damage)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    Wind serpent for nostalgia. Don't remember if they were a "range" pet in vanilla or only BC though.
    They are the only pet with a ranged attack in all of Vanilla. But they usually cast in, then run into melee. They are useful for tagging extra targets without dying when you are raid pulling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    what's your other 3 pets choice?

- - - Updated - - -

begone retailer

stop ruinning vanilla server!
    There wont be other pets (maybe a turtle but no other pets)

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed. Duplicate thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."