Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    My guild cleared Heroic Antorus this week; it took us a month to clear Heroic ToS, with a couple of nights specifically dedicated to KJ. I can't speak for Mythic, as my guild hasn't tried it yet, but the raid is, clearly, easier than ToS.
    you forget the fact that your guilds gear is over for that argus was designed contrary to tomb

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I rarely get annoyed on this site, but the amount of clueless people saying that Antorus mythic is too easy is getting to me. 99% of them will never kill Argus. Stop. This. Shit.
    Yeah it's ridiculous. They are the people who only killed 3/10M in NH and 3/9M in ToS. They never get past the first few easy bosses of a raid, yet complain about how undertuned the raid is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I rarely get annoyed on this site, but the amount of clueless people saying that Antorus mythic is too easy is getting to me. 99% of them will never kill Argus. Stop. This. Shit.
    I feel like it's mostly people that don't raid mythic trying to justify that back in the day when they actually did raid "hardcore" was when it was hard.

Im not a raider but..isn't a REALLY big difference between Undertuned and More casual?

Like, Lfr and Normal are casual level of difficulty, is Mythic Antorus as hard as them?If so, why didn't everyone and their mother cleared the raid yet?

People want to see some long drawn out process for the top raids to clear the content because that would be cool to follow. I get it. But Blizzard can't design and tune that way. What Method is willing to do (like swapping out the whole raid comp from boss to boss) isn't something that even the top 20 guild would or could do. So we all need to get over it and be thankful that for the vast majority of us, there will be plenty of work to try to progress through ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Geez, fine. "Nearly all of Top 4 guilds are on the last boss". Truly, a raid made for casuals.
    The raid is easy, if we ignore everyone for whom it isn't.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"