Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    To be fair, it wouldn’t be the first time they’ve added new holiday rewards in a patch that lands right after a holiday and we have to wait a year to get it.

I think though the fact that it says it comes from that micro-holiday is a red herring or placeholder. More likely I think it comes from what looks to be the new timeless isle-like content Silithus will turn into.
    The only reason I could see them coming from Call of Scarabs is if they are similar to the original mounts with a use limited in someway such as only useable during the event.

I'd also take it that if they do add rewards to micro-holidays it proves that participation wasn't good as there was no reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    The only reason I could see them coming from Call of Scarabs is if they are similar to the original mounts with a use limited in someway such as only useable during the event.

I'd also take it that if they do add rewards to micro-holidays it proves that participation wasn't good as there was no reward.
    I can't (or don't want to) believe they'd put together 4 mounts that you could use for 2 or 3 days of the year. Like a few others, I'm betting that the reward source in the image is just a placeholder.
    Not saying it can't be from Call of Scarabs, just seems odd that they'd actually use it for that.

Kul'Tias humans could prob be druids, they have cultural ties to Gilneas and probably also have harvest witches. Assuming, of course, that we get them.

Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    I can't (or don't want to) believe they'd put together 4 mounts that you could use for 2 or 3 days of the year. Like a few others, I'm betting that the reward source in the image is just a placeholder.
    Not saying it can't be from Call of Scarabs, just seems odd that they'd actually use it for that.
    They could be normal updated silithid models. They don't have saddles (at least in pics I've seen) so no reason to believe they couldn't be used elsewhere.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    If Blood Elves can't be Druids, Void Elves sure as Fel can't either.
    Even if BElves could be, like hell would Void Elves be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Kul'Tias humans could prob be druids, they have cultural ties to Gilneas and probably also have harvest witches. Assuming, of course, that we get them.
    I mean they have a whole zone dedicated to their Druidic Death Magic nonsense.

Only issue is Kul'tirasians have no unique Females. Maybe we just didn't see them, but if they don't get one they have 0 chance of being an Allied Race.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Even as temporary use mounts, adding them in the mount journal would probably go over awfully as they probably would count for your mount count and collectors would go bonkers over having mounts being only obtainable for a couple days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Even if BElves could be, like hell would Void Elves be.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean they have a whole zone dedicated to their Druidic Death Magic nonsense.

Only issue is Kul'tirasians have no unique Females. Maybe we just didn't see them, but if they don't get one they have 0 chance of being an Allied Race.
    I believe there is concept art for Kul’tirasian females

Isn't Jaina a Kul'Tiras female? >_>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    They are talking about the fat ones.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, though major NPCs I at least ignore when talking about Allied Races. Odds are Jaina is a custom model, not indicative of Kul'tirasian females.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but I doubt every Kul'Tirian is that way.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    That would be a great example of gameplay trumping lore. In that Blizzard can totally decide that the current division of druid races is unfair and then void elves would get them and blood elves not with some BS justification that nobody would care about much.
    It certainly doesn't make sense for them to be druids now, but I can see them cracking down on the "unfair division" (I personally don't mind it, but many do) and unlocking Void Elf druids. Doing it in the future would easily make sense in Lore since they can just say Velves have been trained by their brethren (Nelves) after they reconnected, while Belves wouldn't still not have them since this is knowledge Velves gained after leaving.

They showed with the new combos for hunters that they will in fact justify new race-class combos where needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yes, though major NPCs I at least ignore when talking about Allied Races. Odds are Jaina is a custom model, not indicative of Kul'tirasian females.
    To be fair, she spent most of her life outside of KT. Had a different diet than most Kul'tirasians and thus different physical appearance.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They are talking about the fat ones.
    T H I C C ones!
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    T H I C C ones!
    You mean obese ones

This is the concept art containing a male and female Kul'Tiras human. (the big ones.)

Deleted
    Do you think there will be PTR update this month?

7+ Year Old Account
    Dat anchor leg tho...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    And file wise it IS the transition to BFA.
    That's.. not how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    You mean obese ones
    F A T T in that case then.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Do you think there will be PTR update this month?
    They might do 1-2 more builds this month.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    This and Legion are simply the best

Wonder what the effects of Xal'atath, Lights Wrath, Doomhammer, Ashbringer, and Scepter of Sargeras could be with us absorbing all that tainted power from Sargeras

I wonder if Atiesh or the Pillar will be involved in it.

^all credit to Bellular^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs