• "We are the Forsaken. We will slaughter anyone who stands in our way."
    • "What joy is there in this curse?"
    • "What are we if not slaves to this torment?"

King Anduin Wrynn:
    • "Greetings friend."
    • "For the Alliance above all."
    • "Be vigillant."
    • "A just cause is always worth fighting for."

Yeah so hard to tell which sounds more like a mature, mentally stable, admirable leader who cares about all their subjects (not just their own sub-faction) and could inspire loyalty.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Both inspired their troops in the BFA cinematic.

Also you left out some of her new phrases which are in her 7.3.5 dialogue, which include “For the Horde”
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Both inspired their troops in the BFA cinematic.

Also you left out some of her new phrases which are in her 7.3.5 dialogue, which include “For the Horde”
    This is all the quotes they offered me on live. I cycled through them 3x just to make sure.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Forsaken shouldn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    You're right. All of Azeroth should be Scourge.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Ghoul Poo shouldn’t be talking either.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    You're right. All of Azeroth should be Scourge.
    Exactly.

7+ Year Old Account
    This ignores the fact, that Anduin and Sylvanas each lead different people. The values of the Forsaken and the values of humans is not the same
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    That blue guy sounds like someone who's trying to get you to lower your guard so he can stab you. You can't trust anyone who throws "friend" left and right.

Red chick at least is honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin was raised in a mostly peaceful environment the only time he faced the horrors of war himself was during the divine bell questline in MoP, before that he was just a figurehead.

Sylvannas is a veteran of 2 wars, her soul was ripped from her body and forced to serve Arthas and she has seen her new "life" as a curse since WC3. Her life was all about revenge against Arthas, once she got that she was once again forced to serve under Garrosh. She isn't a happy person, how could she be?

That being said, they are both poorly written in their own ways, hopefully BFA will cement some new character development for them, because Sylvannas is looking like a Lich king 2.0 and Anduin is the very generic boy king route atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    This ignores the fact, that Anduin and Sylvanas each lead different people. The values of the Forsaken and the values of humans is not the same
    The values of the Forsaken differ from the values of Orcs, Trolls etc. as well (quite drastically actually). I don't think that Sylvanas is a good leader for the Horde tbh.

7+ Year Old Account
    The values of the Forsaken differ from the values of Orcs, Trolls etc. as well (quite drastically actually). I don't think that Sylvanas is a good leader for the Horde tbh.
    She is a leader of war and for now, she is the best leader for that situation. When peace comes to Azeroth, i will agree that she will not be a good leader... But that can be said about every leader of the Horde except for Thrall. The alliance are full of races with the same agenda and the same culture except for the night elfs, so it is not hard for them to find a leader, which can understand them all.
    The horde has orcs, trolls and taurens who are very much alike with their nature and shamanistic connection, but then you have the goblins, undead and Blood elfs. Their culture, norm and agenda is quite different from the others, so their joined leader can really never be as connected as the Alliance leader is.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, orcs like genocide and forsaken like genocide. Trolls like cannibalism and forsaken like cannibalism. They aren't that much diffrent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I dunno, orcs like genocide and forsaken like genocide. Trolls like cannibalism and forsaken like cannibalism. They aren't that much diffrent.
    Old Horde and Iron horde liked Genocide, Thrall's Horde barely liked to fight with the quillboar.
    Forsaken only did what their leader said.
    Amani Trolls, Gurubashi Trolls and the other non-Darkspear trolls like Cannibalism, Darkspear not so much after they joined the horde.
    Undead, is it really cannibalism and not just zombieism? They are eating the freshly dead, not the undead.

Alliance is noble and Horde are buffoons, where's the news?

I agree that the Alliance probably has the higher ground in BfA, but bro, the least you could do is not reach and use quotes from 15 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    I agree that the Alliance probably has the higher ground in BfA, but bro, the least you could do is not reach and use quotes from 15 years ago.
    But is it over anakin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You're right. They're all degenerate. That's why they are part of the Horde to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right. They're all degenerate. That's why they are part of the Horde to begin with.
    But hey, garithos liked genocide too ! So maybe horde and alliance too, have many things in common.

Yes we needed another ally vs. horde fanboy bitchery thread. They should just make a megathread for this.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.