Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Or just have both just because like I am (fourth time buying Bayo 1 anyway). :P
    True, Whatever makes ya happy
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

And oh yeah, Mario + Rabbids VS mode is out today as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, Whatever makes ya happy
    I didn't buy the Steam one, cousin gifted it to me. I was holding out for the Switch version.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/statu...55570035736577

NZAP '89 coming to Splatoon 2 tonight!

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/statu...59670026612736

Splatoon 2 patch 2.1 will bring stage changes.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/splatoonjp/statu...59287317286914

And Splatoon 2.1 will be coming on Tuesday night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already have Bayo 1 and 2 on Wii U, and played both a bunch (mostly 2)

kinda wish we got to see more of 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Melee HD when?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Melee HD when?
    The problem with this is there are so many ways they could accidentally change up the Melee metagame when they need to bring it to HD. Melee purists would deem the remake a lost cause and go back to their Gamecubes and CRTs.

Best bet is a straight port. The Switch handles Gamecube adapters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    The problem with this is there are so many ways they could accidentally change up the Melee metagame when they need to bring it to HD. Melee purists would deem the remake a lost cause and go back to their Gamecubes and CRTs.

Best bet is a straight port. The Switch handles Gamecube adapters.
    No adaptation would satisfy Melee purists. Even direct VC emulation would perform some glitches slightly differently due to emulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    No adaptation would satisfy Melee purists. Even direct VC emulation would perform some glitches slightly differently due to emulation.
    The best Melee player in the world, Armada won't even compete if he doesn't have a working BUGGED gamecube controller.

The melee meta is stupid as fuck, and the game is also played out at this point. No idea how the game still gets views after a decade of the same 4 players always being in top spots.

So, Just wondering what accessories everyone would suggest getting for the switch. A 64-128GB SD card I was told is what i should consider there...However I don't know what other accessories would be needed. I'm also trying to figure out if the Pro controller is worth the cost, or if I should just wait until I see it on sale somewhere. I know I'm only getting a switch for Christmas with no accessories or games...those are all on me...The games part I have no problem with knowing what I want, but accessories...I'm kind of lost on since it's a portable/home console hybrid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you do dont get an unlicensed dock.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    So, Just wondering what accessories everyone would suggest getting for the switch. A 64-128GB SD card I was told is what i should consider there...However I don't know what other accessories would be needed. I'm also trying to figure out if the Pro controller is worth the cost, or if I should just wait until I see it on sale somewhere. I know I'm only getting a switch for Christmas with no accessories or games...those are all on me...The games part I have no problem with knowing what I want, but accessories...I'm kind of lost on since it's a portable/home console hybrid.
    If you plan on using it mobile a lot then a tempered glass screen protector and carrying case are really the only other accessories that are a must.

If you have big hands you might want to invest in a pro controller as the joy cons are small and can become uncomfortable after prolonged use.

Outside of that, nothing really worth buying. As said above don't use any of the 3rd party docks/chargers as they have been reported as frying systems.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Screen protector sd card carrying case and maybe a portable battery for charging other than that every other accessories is pretty much crap
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

cba reading through this thread but i am interested in the switch, anyone care to give me a quick summary of the general discussion here plz

Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    cba reading through this thread but i am interested in the switch, anyone care to give me a quick summary of the general discussion here plz
    Great hybrid device. Lacks graphics compared to ps4 and xbox but for a handheld it's great. Decent library of games now. The app sucks and the switch lacks basic features like cloud saving and Bluetooth

Tdlr if you are out a lot or love Nintendo get it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm just curious if they're going to end up pulling another Wii/Wii-U where this holiday sales are going to be good, but come 2018 are they going to have anything Tripple-A exclusives to sustain it?

The only two I see that can be remotely considered closest are Bayonetta and Metroid Prime, but sadly all we've seen of these are teasers - so chances are they won't happen until at MINIMUM Christmas 2018, and that's being optimistic. There's no Smash Brothers yet, nothing else on that level at all...

If they don't, the Switch is just going to end up being another Big-N Fad, just like the Wii/Wii-U.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm just curious if they're going to end up pulling another Wii/Wii-U where this holiday sales are going to be good, but come 2018 are they going to have anything Tripple-A exclusives to sustain it?

The only two I see that can be remotely considered closest are Bayonetta and Metroid Prime, but sadly all we've seen of these are teasers - so chances are they won't happen until at MINIMUM Christmas 2018, and that's being optimistic. There's no Smash Brothers yet, nothing else on that level at all...

If they don't, the Switch is just going to end up being another Big-N Fad, just like the Wii/Wii-U.
    We already know Pokemon is most likely for next year too.

I'm sure there's more, Nintendo mostly focuses on whatever is right around the corner nowadays. So we'll find out as the months come up.

Nintendo literally has more games announced for the Switch then they did at the Jan direct last year.

But of course if none of them are Zelda/Mario and getting 10/10 reviews the meme will be it's a drought. Yawn.

Both Kirby and Yoshi are probably early 2018 releases. We know FE is a 2018 release, Pokemon is on the table for late 2018 but might be delayed to spring 2019, Octopath is probably spring 2018, Retro should have a game basically finished at this point, Pikmin 4 has probably been finished for a long time and is just being sat on and polished, MP4 will of course be the heavy hitter in 2019, Animal Crossing is bound to show up at some point, SMTV is exclusive to the system.

But yea, panic Switch has no gamez coming out! There will probably be multiple games announced in the coming months not even mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Bayonetta 1 and 2 shoudl be out in 2018, and Pokémon rarely skips a year.

Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 are 2019 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Bayonetta 1 and 2 shoudl be out in 2018
    Uhh, it literally releases in just over 2 months.