Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    lol no classic server would have 5 stable slot including the ability to tame devilsaur because that would make it more fun!

- - - Updated - - -

please post constructively, retailer XD
    You say retailer like I actually play the game

You're also a retailer though, seeing as you want to change classic into something it's not

What was the old cat model in Alterac that had the rings on its tail and was removed partway through Classic? I'm trying to look it up and not finding it and I can't remember the mobs name.

Edit: Found it! Araga.
    Last edited by Enthusiastic Steward; 2017-12-08 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so which 5 vanilla hunter pets would your hunters use? Since we don;t get 25 stable slot and only 5 and some pets are very unique like shadow damage and fast attack which 5 pets will your hunter use permanently?
    I don't know, can't we start simple? Like, are you going to remember to feed your pet?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Broken Tooth if you have the patience to camp him.

I usually go for the regular Orgrimmar boar as an initial pet\tank, love those.

Depends on how they're implemented.

If Classic realms have all the pet quirks in the beginning:

Lupos
    Takk
    Broken Tooth

Also there's only 2 stable slots along with your active pet (if we're talking Vanilla).

The Pink Tallstrider!

chasing me across multiple threads is harassment! and you ganging up and single targeting me is bullying!
    If the multiple threads are really the same thread, is it really chasing you?

lol no classic server would have 5 stable slot including the ability to tame devilsaur because that would make it more fun!
    because that would make it more fun!
    What a sound logic, your argument clearly cannot be countered.

so which 5 vanilla hunter pets would your hunters use? Since we don;t get 25 stable slot and only 5 and some pets are very unique like shadow damage and fast attack which 5 pets will your hunter use permanently?
    Why are you creating multiple threads on the exact same issue?

So, you mean to say you want stuff that wasn't available in vanilla in classic? If you want a true classic server then you will not be getting stuff you want because it was added in later xpacks.

As Alex said and has been said here, "You think you want vanilla realms, but you don't." And yes, you are providing that may asking for things that were not in the game at that time.

I never played vanilla and what everyone is asking for, add pet battle, add flying, etc. that's not vanilla. That's current.

A lot of people are going to be very upset when classic servers come about in the next couple years. Yes, I said years. It will not be any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I usually go for the regular Orgrimmar boar as an initial pet\tank, love those.
    Ah, Porksword. I miss our adventures.

You're all idiots btw. This guy is trolling you all so hard and you're all obliviously feeding him. Just report him and move on.

Lupos - PvE and PvP

Wind Serpent - Solo farming

Broken Tooth/Bat - duels

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    The Pink Tallstrider!
    Good old Mazzranache. He was the first unique pet that I was interested in getting when I leveled my first tauren hunter. My other pets that I really wanted were Humar the Pridelord, Echeyakee and King Bangalash.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    You say retailer like I actually play the game

You're also a retailer though, seeing as you want to change classic into something it's not
    then gtfo the thread you clearly are jealous of the classic server XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why are you creating multiple threads on the exact same issue?
    o wow cyber bully harassing me! Retailers want to ruin vanilla server so bad! SAD!

then gtfo the thread you clearly are jealous of the classic server XD

- - - Updated - - -

o wow cyber bully harassing me! Retailers want to ruin vanilla server so bad! SAD!
    How am I bullying you?

You created two exact threads within two minutes of each other. You then sought to play the victim card more than a dozen times.

Enjoy your ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I don't know, can't we start simple? Like, are you going to remember to feed your pet?
    hardcore raiders like myself wont feed our pets. if our pets had left us, sucks to be that pet because us hardcores can always re-tame and re-teach our pets!

I think it's sad retailers like yourself don't think that's fun! I guess you want everything to be spoonfed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    How am I bullying you?

You created two exact threads within two minutes of each other. You then sought to play the victim card more than a dozen times.

Enjoy your ban.
    threatening me even though you don't like classic server! You are deploreable!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    ... in 2 of the exact same thread? (continued from original thread)
    please post constructively! don't spam!

hardcore raiders like myself wont feed our pets. if our pets had left us, sucks to be that pet because us hardcores can always re-tame and re-teach our pets!

I think it's sad retailers like yourself don't think that's fun! I guess you want everything to be spoonfed

- - - Updated - - -

threatening me even though you don't like classic server! You are deploreable!

- - - Updated - - -

please post constructively! don't spam!
    Can you point to the threat?

classic server
    wotlk
    This doesn't make any sense. Now, I'm all for purely UI stuff like a guild bank and raid frames, especially if the UI itself is going to be a fork of current API, but nothing outside of classic for any class. The world itself must be classic only, regardless of how the UI will turn out, including only two hunter pets.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account

Guess you weren't a real raider then? A hardcore raider needed his/her pet and mostly didn't have time to go get a new one before next raid, or even same day.

And what is with this 'retailer' shit again? Makes no sense at all. Please grow up?

And if you wonder before you use a bullshit created term to talk down to people, I was there from the start of the game.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2017-12-09 at 08:45 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..