My demon contracts ruined.

So after legion, my demons of the same name won't be able to return after I sacrifice them.

Does this mean I'll have a newly named demon every time?

GG blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt that will happen, just easier to leave it alone.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your demons were never allied with the legion,(except the ones fo warlock class hall quest)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    So after legion, my demons of the same name won't be able to return after I sacrifice them.

Does this mean I'll have a newly named demon every time?

GG blizz
    There are non-legion demons too. Good example is the Imp you help in Aszuna.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    The Twisting Nether still exists.

The Argus world-soul was just speeding up the process in which the demons reformed.

Player controlled Warlocks are able to instantly resurrect their demons and re-summon them.

Player Character Warlocks = titans confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Player Character Warlocks = titans confirmed.
    Doing that for a single demon that is attuned to you is quite different then helping an entire army to resurrect.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The soul of Argus fed the resurrection of billions of demons. Your shards feed the resurrection of a each demon upon re-summoning.

Sargeras is now our bitch. We shrunk him to tiny size, jailed him while he cried like a baby and turned him into a battery to power our instant demon resummons.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the Warlock's demons you summon are under the caster's control.

Was hoping to summon a Void Terror as a demon summon as well.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    The soul of Argus fed the resurrection of billions of demons. Your shards feed the resurrection of a each demon upon re-summoning.
    This, many of them were also extremely powerful demons, your minions aren't.

The player is able to bring them back from the Twisting Nether by themselves. One at a time and probably not very often, lorewise.

Argus simplified, focused and automatized bringing a vast army of demons back from and to a war fought across the universe, you just have a handful of pets whose demonic condition you use to your advantage, in return they get very little, other than maybe the promise of not permanently destroying them along with the Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Doing that for a single demon that is attuned to you is quite different then helping an entire army to resurrect.
    But the end result is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    But the end result is the same.
    Perhaps, but the scale is crucial. A warlock just wouldn't be able to revive all the demons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Perhaps, but the scale is crucial. A warlock just wouldn't be able to revive all the demons.
    You underestimate the Netherlord.