Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chimp977 View Post
    Once britain leaves the eu, the eu project will collapse. Other countries will see britain leave so they will follow because its rip off market, we are losing more money ever since we joined the eu. Britain was better off when it wasnt in the eu back then, we are less competitive and our economy is suffering with so many people from eu on benefits who cant be arsed to work.

If the eu prices are so great, why isnt America or China joining it?? Im waiting for the responses from these eu people.
    I hope you are correct. Lets just have some kind of europe trade deal, but fuck off with the united states of europe bs.

Again, brainless answer. Try harder eu prick, we are leaving, go and try afford some bread without englands money supporting your worthless arse.
    How come the UK doesn't join NAFTA? Check-mate Leave voter!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    What are these "world prices" and do you think that the EU going under wouldn't affect them?
    Go online and see what world prices mean, then you will know what im talking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really up to date with internet-lingo, but isn't this what's commonly referred to as a "troll"?

He's obviously not being serious with this nonsense.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

This is what happens when you eat the memberberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    We send more aid money than any other country in the eu. The eu needs us more than we need you.
    Germany is actually the biggest contributor, which isn't exactly surprising considering that Germany is the biggest economy in Europe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    I'm not really up to date with internet-lingo, but isn't this what's commonly referred to as a "troll"?

He's obviously not being serious with this nonsense.
    Ah look, another mmo-champ who says its "troll", welcome to todays society folks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Germany is actually the biggest contributor.
    Tell germany then good luck on supporting all the weak countries in the eu, i wonder how long that will last once britain is gone.

Enjoy the eu buddy.

Ah look, another mmo-champ who says its "troll", welcome to todays society folks.
    Interesting you have knowledge of this website but only joined recently.

That smelly smell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go online and see what world prices mean, then you will know what im talking about.
    https://www.google.com/search?source...42.dLfIcZ-F5iw

Not seeing what anything you've talked about applies to any of these search results.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell germany then good luck on supporting all the weak countries in the eu, i wonder how long that will last once britain is gone.

Enjoy the eu buddy.
    After deducting what the EU actually puts back into the UK each year from the membership fee, the total amount of money the EU loses when the UK leaves is about £5-8 billion. If think the EU will survive just fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well after three posts from you, I say congratz on choosing a fitting avatar. Though monkey are probably less insulting to people who disagree
    I wonder how you look like in real life, show us that oil painting of yours.

Oh look, it's yet another alt account to talk about the same subject... again. Does this guy ever get tired of pushing bullshit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    After deducting what the EU actually puts back into the UK each year from the membership fee, the total amount of money the EU loses when the UK leaves is about £5-8 billion. If think the EU will survive just fine.
    I wonder how you came up to that figure, must be some imaginery number you just thought of.

Once britain leaves the eu, the eu project will collapse. Other countries will see britain leave so they will follow because its rip off market, we are losing more money ever since we joined the eu. Britain was better off when it wasnt in the eu back then, we are less competitive and our economy is suffering with so many people from eu on benefits who cant be arsed to work.

If the eu prices are so great, why isnt America or China joining it?? Im waiting for the responses from these eu people.
    pretty sure this is a troll post. every claim is objectively and demonstrably false. the UK is fucked, not the EU.

Typical answers from people on mmo-champ, they cant handle facts so they either say its "conspiracy" or "bait", but dont worry sunshine, we will be leaving the eu, we had enough of supporting poor countries in your EU. We will use that money on our own citizens.
    How many alt accounts is this for you?

why would you even care what happens to the EU if you folks leave? its no longer your problem. there was a EU before UK joined and there will be a EU after you leave.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Someone is mad his penis is small...
    It's ok buddy, you hopefully still have your big car to fall back on!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how you came up to that figure, must be some imaginery number you just thought of.
    Nah, I just looked at what the UK pays the EU each year, and then I deducted the amount that gets put back into the country.

With that said, I have better things to do than trying to educated a chimp.

Typical answers from people on mmo-champ, they cant handle facts so they either say its "conspiracy" or "bait", but dont worry sunshine, we will be leaving the eu, we had enough of supporting poor countries in your EU. We will use that money on our own citizens.
    Well, it is pretty hard to handle the facts in your OP when there are none. Okay, there is one, namely you waiting for responses. Everything else is statements for which you offer no data and conjecture regarding future events. And a question, too. But if you really want a constructive discussion about facts, you should provide a bit more.

Actually, who are 'these EU people'? You should narrow it down a little bit, unless you want answers from all the people in the EU, which, if you are British, would currently also apply to you.