Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timshuku View Post
    Keep dreaming about Brintain being great, you guys seem to live in the past and the hatred and racism in your country managed to blind you all and vote to hurt yourself. Also UK is NOT your country, you just been born on that land.
    Where do you live? I'm going to chill there for a while. Is your fridge full? Nice!

What? It's your ''land''? But... but...

Btw, go to a large part of the countries where the immigrants are coming from. Try to get welfare, demand a house etc etc. You're not getting any, maybe some exceptions here and there. Why is the whole world theirs, but not ours? Isn't that the perfect example of what most people call ''racism''?

The most obvious flamebait troll thread and it's only on page 5. Well done little troll, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by chimp977 View Post
    I love how people in the eu think they are important to britain, but what about iphone?? does the eu make that??
    haha, biggest scam of a market in history.
    Hey hey, we have Ikea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Where do you live? I'm going to chill there for a while. Is your fridge full? Nice!

What? It's your ''land''? But... but...

Btw, go to a large part of the countries where the immigrants are coming from. Try to get welfare, demand a house etc etc. You're not getting any, maybe some exceptions here and there. Why is the whole world theirs, but not ours? Isn't that the perfect example of what most people call ''racism''?
    Trust me bro, you cant reason with these eu idiots.

We should leave right now

I love how people in the eu think they are important to britain, but what about iphone?? does the eu make that??

haha, biggest scam of a market in history.
    No, but they do have a factory in Sweden that makes the packaging for the iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    No, but they do have a factory in Sweden that makes the packaging for the iPhones.
    See, we are important!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Not sure why I'm replying but what the hell is your point?

It's not like the iphone is made in the UK.
    So why exactly should we stay in the eu, what does the eu make that is so great??

Nothing.

Again, brainless answer. Try harder eu prick, we are leaving, go and try afford some bread without englands money supporting your worthless arse.
    Its gonna be funny to watch the UK never get a good trade deal again because they can't be trusted.

Deleted
    If the eu prices are so great, why isnt America or China joining it??
    Yes, but why doesnt it join the eu market??
    Again, brainless answer.
    Seriously now OP, are you braindead?

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    What we put in compared to what we take out put us in one of the best positions in the EU. You say this like we are paying out benefits for the homeless in other countries... that's not how this works. You should have gone and done research before you had a rant, and especially before you voted.

Our economy is modelled on finance and service industry, the middle class was expanded exponentially, we've been sort of leasing off the shittest jobs in the country to EU residents, in ways like stomping out the fishing industry, allowing other countries to fish British waters, while the EU pays us a substantial amount for doing so, and the Fishermen are getting massive financial incentives for finding different careers.

We've been training our citizens to fulfil in-demand, well paid jobs and getting EU nationals to replace our own population in the low skilled areas of work. We take taxes from them same people to give to the lazy bums that refuse to do "shit jobs". We also take in a massive amount of skilled EU workers, Your local hospital only functions because of them. We have been training 25% of the required medical staff for over 10 years now, our hospitals would be in absolute chaos by now if it were not for the EU and it's open borders.

This blind hatred towards what you do not understand is comparable to the people that complain about tax increases, then wondering why their bin is not being emptied as much, and the roads are in a poor state of repair.

Seriously, go and do some un-biased research into exactly what we pay, how much is returned to us through incentives and then make a decision based on facts. The entire Brexit mistake was pretty much a publicity stunt by politicians that have a 0% chance of ever actually achieving anything. They ran amok, caused chaos, even they never expected the vote to go their way, and they shit themselves when it did. Even Mr Farage knows damn well this is a huge mistake, that's why he has maintained radio silence and resigned since he opened the can of worms.

You strike me as the kind that sits in a pub all day, complaining about how the "poles stole all the jobs" while living off of JSA that they contribute to. I wonder, do you work?
    This is a great post, however wasted it may be in this thread. If anyone chooses to look at how much we get from the EU, check the farmer subsidies too. Our farmers were losing their homes and everything that had been worked for, for generations. I do wonder if those same subsidies will be in place for such "at risk" work when we have left.

So why exactly should we stay in the eu, what does the eu make that is so great??
    Nothing.
    For starters, we don't have you.

Your profile photo is awesome xD and your thread ... and no the EU will not collapse just because of UK, the special snowflake thing is outdated.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP seems familiar...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Seriously now OP, are you braindead?
    is it too hard for you to read??

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Because america and china aren't part of europe ?
    You don't have to be in the EU or Europe to access the single market... The aforementioned countries have been discussing with this market as I can see 2005 for China, and possibly before.

Stock shares and all that associated industry piggyback off each other.

The Eu was finished thr moment the Euro was created.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    You don't have to be in the EU to access the single market... The aforementioned countries have been discussing with this market as I can see 2005 for China, and possibly before.
    Exactly son, eu people lack brains.

The eu is finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once britain leaves the eu, the eu project will collapse. Other countries will see britain leave so they will follow because its rip off market, we are losing more money ever since we joined the eu. Britain was better off when it wasnt in the eu back then, we are less competitive and our economy is suffering with so many people from eu on benefits who cant be arsed to work.

If the eu prices are so great, why isnt America or China joining it?? Im waiting for the responses from these eu people.
    I suspect the reason England left the EU is so the EU in the future cannot regulate the exploitation of the arctic that England is well underway of doing currently. England wants to be one of the players in the arctic waterways in this coming century, it cannot do that when under the influence of the EU.
    All northern countries are feeling this pressure and inevitability of the coming economic implications of an open Arctic Waterway, and the energy resources it represents.

You are simply trying to exert this bombastic emotional response from people.

The reasons for your country leaving the EU is Greed.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Once britain leaves the eu, the eu project will collapse. Other countries will see britain leave so they will follow because its rip off market, we are losing more money ever since we joined the eu. Britain was better off when it wasnt in the eu back then, we are less competitive and our economy is suffering with so many people from eu on benefits who cant be arsed to work.

If the eu prices are so great, why isnt America or China joining it?? Im waiting for the responses from these eu people.
    Both America and China have tax treaties with all the EU countries, to avoid double VAT and stuff like that. Also, the single market is there to help the consumers, the end users, and the businesses, not the countries themselves. The EU countries are actually losing money, if you wish, just so your ass can buy everything cheaper. And you should be fucking grateful for that.

Quote Originally Posted by infernity View Post
    This is a great post, however wasted it may be in this thread. If anyone chooses to look at how much we get from the EU, check the farmer subsidies too. Our farmers were losing their homes and everything that had been worked for, for generations. I do wonder if those same subsidies will be in place for such "at risk" work when we have left.
    It's difficult to say for those subsidiaries. Because for example, "British made" is a very large pull for our meats in supermarkets. The only thing that we may suffer with is more fruit then other farming produce. But I get what you're saying but I would like to conclude with your previous quoter, because we gave out to those jobs we lost out and sourced elsewhere but with the current climate it will be kept in-land and thrive which has been so the case last few years.