Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    From a country where my parents taught me that forcing opinion on someone else is very bad thing to do. And where you live from your own work, not from others. Cheerio "mate"
    So a country that doesnt exist?? i feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    Modern Ukers are worse than 90s USA dickheads.
    You think something will be different when you leave? You have too high of an opinion of yourself and of your country
    It's kinda funny because what pushed the Brexit to happen was the mass majority over the age bracket you're claiming to be modern... Most 18-24 year olds voted to remain. Thus wanted to keep shit the same, not different but I get you was trying to be informative somehow.

Do you think it should have remained also?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop making us look bad, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Bristol

Nothing wrong with Bristol, we aren't all like this tool. I'm ashamed to share a Country with this guy, let alone the confined space of a City.

P.S I like combine Harvesters.

This thread is precious, congratulations op at a successful bait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    You have to admire ze German people for being able to rise from the ashes, again and again. To impose their way on the rest of the continent.

German people are biggest facists, they are the ones who are causing all this immigration problems, no one likes the germans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    But he's a man of the people lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    This thread is precious, congratulations op at a successful bait.
    Count: 11

Thanks for another braindead reply, carry on, i guess you cant handle facts so soon you will this is conspiracy theory.

Deleted
    I like most Brits are bored with Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by chimp977 View Post
    Ok, to those who say we are not better off, answer me this question:

why does the uk have to be in a market that has higher prices than world prices? we buy more from the eu than they buy from us, why do we need the eu?

Answer me that
    How about going back to school, educate yourself and stop demanding answers on a bloody gaming forum. You are being ridiculous.

I didn't give you a brain-dead reply, but you failed to reply to it because you can't. Look back and try me if you get bored of trolling.

Deleted
    Most uk people here agree that the eu is good for nothing other than ripping off the people in the uk.

Yet somehow the people from the eu think its great haha, that tells you the whole story.

Big Failed Project

Most uk people here agree that the eu is good for nothing other than ripping off the people in the uk.

Yet somehow the people from the eu think its great haha, that tells you the whole story.

Big Failed Project
    Most people, like you are uneducated on the subject because Farage is a "man of the people" he wouldn't fuck you over right??... right??? Oh wait, where is he again?

Big Failed Project
    What do you call ''ripping you off'' ? Having businesses competing with yours ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Why was this EXACT SAME thread deleted yesterday, but not today?
    Mods have better things to do with their weekends, and fair cop really :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Thread can be summed up with

Deleted
    unfortunately this is like beating a dead horse.

all the facts and figures show that the UK is better off without the EU and that the EU is worse off without the UK.

this does not mean i am for or against brexit, it is just the reality of what has been shown.

people don't like to accept the truth and change their opinion once their mind is made up about something, especially behind a computer screen on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post

all the facts and figures show that the UK is better off without the EU and that the EU is worse off without the UK.

this does not mean i am for or against brexit, it is just the reality of what has been shown.

people don't like to accept the truth and change their opinion once their mind is made up about something, especially behind a computer screen on the internet.
    That's why Theresa May had to concede yesterday to most EU demands ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post

Dont bother my son, these sheep eu people know when britain leaves the eu, its going to explode. But they have a hard time accepting it.

Dont bother my son, these sheep eu people know when britain leaves the eu, its going to explode. But they have a hard time accepting it.
    If this is true, show your work.