Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Fuck hozen, death to all of them. Worst species in wow, even the disgusting creatures we call murlocs are more tolerable.
    Pretty much this. Even the kobolds are a better race. x_x

Why? I mean your examples of anthropomorphic Simian are nice, they are far from what the Hozen look like. As for being a Fish person.... no thank you. That's just "What I think".

As much as I like the dumb bastards (hozen), I feel the horde is almost entirely hunchbacks as it is. Give them legit posture and I am on board. Jinyu seem fine for allies.

To be honest, I would rather have mogu and yaungol (or mantid) as allied races.

Zul's forces weren't the power that the mogu desired and I can easily see them considering the Zandalari as weak allies that costed them considerable loses. Now with the Alliance you have various Titanic races (humans, gnomes and dwarves) which it's shown the mogu have at least some preference for (considering Lei Shen was willing to negotiate with the tol'vir).

The fate of the mantid is largely unknown, but it stands to reason that they're basically crippled as a species. I don't think it's unlikely that Sylvanas' Horde would not notice this.

The yaungol are also a good candidate for the Horde as well. They're a lot more war-focused and can mine and weaponize oil.

Please not more fucking reskinned elves.

belfs, velfs, nelfs, nbelfs, and now Jinyu elves (they use the same skeleton as nelf... so do nightborne males for that matter)

Hozin? Sure, but they're pretty isolated to 1 sub zone of the Jade forest, and one dungeon in MOP. If they showed up again they would feel majorly shoe horned in.

A better race would be the Vrykul - we've allied with them and fought against many kinds of them ever the past decade or so. They're a well established race and they could even be one of the first new races capable of being a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Please not more fucking reskinned elves.

belfs, velfs, nelfs, nbelfs, and now Jinyu elves (they use the same skeleton as nelf... so do nightborne males for that matter)
    Jinyu aren't reskinned night elves, they just use the same animations.

I agree with vrykul though, I think the Tideskorn would make a great addition to the Alliance. The Horde counterpart being Stonemaul ogres.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurok would be a better option than hozen for horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    Jinyu for Alliance.

Naga for Horde.

Seafaring/Aquatic Expansion.

Go.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Jinyu for Alliance.

Naga for Horde.

Seafaring/Aquatic Expansion.

Go.
    So Alliance get the shit again?
    Murlochs for Alliance and Naga for Horde would be a better deal.
    You can have the Jinyu in horde if you so desperately want them as a playable race :P
    They are the Jarjar Bings of fish people, even their smaller retarded brothers (Murlochs) are way cooler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not until we get Lightforged Elves and Sea Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is some nice art of monkey people, but that's not what the hozen look like at all.
    I would actually enjoy playing as a hozen, but I think they and jinyu are far down the line.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    You can have the Jinyu in horde if you so desperately want them as a playable race :P
    They are the Jarjar Bings of fish people, even their smaller retarded brothers (Murlochs) are way cooler.
    Honestly..? I wanna play a Jinyu. Have since the first time I saw them.

I have -never- wanted to play a Murloc. They're stubby doofballs whose only purpose is to be a ridiculous low-end critter you step on before moving on to something bigger and more impressive. I honestly have no idea why people -want- Murlocs as a playable race.

If the Alliance got Murlocs I'd never roll one up. Jinyu, on the other hand, I'd play happily.

Plus, can you -imagine- the Shape of Water homages?
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, pass. The only race from MoP I would want is the Mantid. Give me Vrykul and Shattered Hand Orcs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Plus, can you -imagine- the Shape of Water homages?
    As much as ramming a pencil into my ears after I have to hear them somewhere.

We would not get them as an allied race, they're suppose to be easy to implement and as Turbotef said they have only one gender so far.

Hozen, Vrykul, Ethereal, Vulpera and also Tuskarr and Taunka for me please!
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2017-12-10 at 01:14 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wildhammer and dragonmaw please!

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    You seriously want pond-scum over a race that was just underdevloped but has at least potential? Man the hate the alliance have for them is just unnatural, what did they do to you guys? Our crappy "allies" in MoP were boring and flinging shit at each other, yours were at least just only boring.

I'd roll a hozen monk if I could. Always liked their lankiness and semi-bipedal gait. The game's also lacking in non-mammal race options, so I wouldn't turn my nose up at jinyu either. Or mantids, for that matter.

Yes! Please!

Though the Hozen will need some serious animation and rigging rework, though I mean, the Allied Races we're already getting got that (particularly the Nightborne, who were static models before) so I imagine we would.

I would *love* to play as either of them though.