Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Fun fact: Women wear thong bikinis and barely-there bikini tops on public beaches with children every day. Additionally, plenty of shows rated PG have much skimpier clothing that what these streamers are wearing.
    Happened that you saw some 2-3 year old boy in the womens changing room in swimming halls when I used to go to them when I was younger. Horrible for them, their minds are corrupted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    it is actually
    No, it's not. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/misogyny

Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.
    The definition refers to women as a whole, and is not applicable when targeting a specific group of women.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/misogyny

The definition refers to women as a whole, and is not applicable when targeting a specific group of women.
    the definition you linked proves my point so thanks I guess

It is actually, so is being angry that a woman wouldn't fuck you.
    Uh, not really.

- - - Updated - - -

Lul, do you even english?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Uh, not really.

- - - Updated - - -

Well he is a Geordie so debatable

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, not really.

- - - Updated - - -

the article shows that the streamer has a "Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women". Thanks for playing.

I agree twitch needs to stop these kind of stream and may·be add a dresscode or something

the article shows that the streamer has a "Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women". Thanks for playing.
    No, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentX View Post
    Because everyone knows adult content is bad for business, right?

/sarcasm off
    From my observations that does seem to be the case. Companies are mostly unable to embrace a focus on sexual content while simultaneously being viewed as reputable among the wider world. Obviously a company can still do so, they just are forced to accept that most other consumer-facing businesses will refuse to associate with them out of hand unless those businesses also focus on serving sexual content.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    I agree twitch needs to stop these kind of stream and may·be add a dresscode or something
    It does have rules against revealing or sexualized clothing.
    It just doesn't bother to enforce them because doing so would cost them $$.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Only ventured into IRL a couple of times most of the time majority of the streamers are Asians because i watch at night i probably miss out on the camgirls, ok time to change work shifts anyway twitch should of just kept Justin.tv and piled all the non gaming stuff on that site, the creative section is great but IRL need proper ground rules i think.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it doesn't.
    here it is in video form since you seem to be struggling with reading it. he shows contempt for women, he shows he wants twitch to be a secret club for pathetic nerds. He keeps calling women sluts because they aren't dressed the way he wants them too. Clear, textbook misogyny.

here it is in video form since you seem to be struggling with reading it. he shows contempt for women, he shows he wants twitch to be a secret club for pathetic nerds. He keeps calling women sluts because they aren't dressed the way he wants them too. Clear, textbook misogyny.

That's still not misogynistic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Glad I no longer use a cam, there's no need to use a cam if you are there to genuinly game and interact with your audience.
    I tried streaming some years back, people were asking for cam. I got a cam and then had some people saying I was exploiting men because that makes sense when they asked me to get one.

7+ Year Old Account
    It actually doesn't. He's not saying that all women are "sluts". He's lashing out against a particular group of women. That's no more "misogyny" than my thinking my ex is a crazy bitch or that fat women are gross. If you can't use words correctly, don't use them. If you insist on using them out of context, then know that doing so makes them meaningless in that context. If my opinion on my ex or fat women is "misogyny", then sign me up for the T-Shirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually doesn't. He's not saying that all women are "sluts". He's lashing out against a particular group of women. That's no more "misogyny" than my thinking my ex is a crazy bitch or that fat women are gross. If you can't use words correctly, don't use them. If you insist on using them out of context, then know that doing so makes them meaningless in that context. If my opinion on my ex or fat women is "misogyny", then fucking sign me up for the T-Shirt.
    wanting all women to conform to your ideas is misogynist, that isn't fucking difficult.

7+ Year Old Account
    wanting all women to conform to your ideas is misogynist, that isn't fucking difficult.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not asking anyone to conform to anything. I just don't like the fat ones. That's not misogyny. Again, learn how words work.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not asking anyone to conform to anything. I just don't like the fat ones. That's not misogyny. Again, learn how words work.
    He's literally calling women who wouldn't fuck him in high school sluts. Then he's projecting his hatred of those women onto all these streamers on twitch because he's an insecure fuck who hates any women than doesn't act the way he thinks women should act. Stop trying to switch the conversation to fat women, I'm still confused as to where that came from.

He's literally calling women who wouldn't fuck him in high school sluts. Then he's projecting his hatred of those women onto all these streamers on twitch because he's an insecure fuck who hates any women than doesn't act the way he thinks women should act. Stop trying to switch the conversation to fat women, I'm still confused as to where that came from.
    Trainwrecks is an asshole who is just petty. However, there is a legit complaint about booby and ass streamers. Look at pinksparkles as an example. She wears tight underwear and very revealing tight top and dances or does squats. She labels her stream as "18+".... Female streamers have expressed that they are embarrassed to be on the platform because when they tell their friends or family that they stream on twitch that those streamers are on top doing their thing and those are the first people they see. It makes them not want to associate with twitch in public. That is a problem.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-12-09 at 09:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    He called a specific group of women "sluts". This is not misogyny, as misogyny refers to a dislike or hatred of all women. If you're getting a hatred of all women from his comments, that's your bias, not his. You calling what he said "misogyny" is just a stupid as calling someone who won't date men/women of a specific race a "racist".

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't give two fucks who watch it I just know my 13 y/o nephew and all his friends watch it
    So then your 13 y/o nephew does it so streaming is meant for kids.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano