Deleted
    <MEMENTO> 10/11 #ParagonOfNewEra
    Edit: execute bug was good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    It seems like it very much could be a Firelands type raid. But instead of it only being a 7 boss raid, it's an 11 boss raid. There probably should have been a much smoother increase in difficulty.
    Even firelands took over a day for paragon and method to reach Ragnaros. Baleroc and majordomo in it’s vanilla form proved to be worthy bosses. (Baleroc took paragon nearly a day to kill method a little less, Domo took method nearly a day to kill and paragon a little less) Method got to Argus in under 24 hours.

This tier proves 10/11 to be much easier than 6/7
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-12-09 at 07:01 PM.

Memento 10/11!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

World first Argus in 9 pages.
    -Insert witty signature here-

What guilds are streaming progress?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Man I would love to see finnish guild come storming again and take end boss first.
    cba to edit, literally first one in google.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    What guilds are streaming progress?
    future is at aggramar

Deleted
    Wait for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    future is at aggramar
    Future is wiping to incredibly easy stuff on Aggramar*

Deleted
    I have a feeling that Method and Exorsus are planning throw away their world first to Limit since you could bet on the world first race on gambling sites. Limit had some really good odds and would reward some good cash to betters if they would win.

There's no proof if Method and Exorsus are actually progressing on the boss as we speak, they could just AFK in the instance and they've been really quiet as of late.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    I have a feeling that Method and Exorsus are planning throw away their world first to Limit since you could bet on the world first race on gambling sites. Limit had some really good odds and would reward some good cash to betters if they would win.

There's no proof if Method and Exorsus are actually progressing on the boss as we speak, they could just AFK in the instance and they've been really quiet as of late.
    Nice tinfoil hat, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Do we have any info whatsoever yet about Argus on mythic?
    Yes we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    StyleWar killed aggramar btw.

Deleted
    Style War killed aggramar, Argus stream maybe today already https://www.douyu.com/t/rswz?roomIndex=0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingEU View Post
    Nice tinfoil hat, sir.
    Prove me wrong. It wouldn't be the first time people bet against their own team and loose on purpose.

15+ Year Old Account

Where the fuck can you bet on WoW WF?

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Yes we do.
    If you please...

Sloot's mods ban people for pointing out that everyone in the guild has low IQs.

Just listen to their discussion after a few pulls, it's like a first grade special ed class.

If this group can do 9/11, I'm confident anyone can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Where the fuck can you bet on WoW WF?
    I won't say any names in case it'll be flagged as advertising, but I know of one major betting site and propably more sites had betting open for it.

Deleted
    Prove me wrong. It wouldn't be the first time people bet against their own team and loose on purpose.
    Don't get me wrong, I've grown fond of shiny hats over the years.