Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    It's in your title you dope
    His title is copied and pasted directly from the BBC, perhaps you should direct your issue to them?

Fair enough there, but my point still stands reading his several replies solely about the stripping part
    I would imagine that the stripping of the victim has been mentioned as it quite shocking and no doubt extremely humiliating for the victim.

Catch and deport, thanks

Deleted
    Fair enough there, but my point still stands reading his several replies solely about the stripping part
    I was replying to somebody commenting on it been irrelevant you dolt which obviously is important

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Catch and deport, thanks
    Where would we deport them to? I vote New Addington!

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Where would we deport them to? I vote New Addington!
    The countries they came from

Deleted
    They likely were born in UK

I know they have foreign sounding names an' all, and I do so hate to get in the way of a good send 'em all home rant but I'm going to hazard a guess and say that they are Croydon born and bred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibh View Post
    Footage of foreigners and the police is looking for men called Ali and Sinan. Big shocker there.
    Don't worry, it's just some kids. Bearded, graying, crow's feet having 14 year olds. Kids being kids. 2 weeks probation.

How is having your clothes taken off just as important as being kidnapped and beaten? Lol
    Well its kinda worse imo. I can take the beating, most guys can, its something most of us go through while growing up and probably every guy here was in some kind of a fight, but i bet non uf us here were stripped naked by bunch of random dudes....

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Don't worry, it's just some kids. Bearded, graying, crow's feet having 14 year olds. Kids being kids. 2 weeks probation.
    Careful now - you might choke on that dog whistle.

So.. they tried to be sneaky, yet they are connected to the guy via those two acquaintances? They even tried to get ransom? Too bad this is in the UK, chances of them getting shot during arrest are sadly low. Society is better off without such people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that wasn't very nice of them.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I believe it's more fear of rape
    If a gang of dudes are going to rape anyone and have no moral quandaries, they would most likely rape a girl. Just saying ^^

Deleted
    The stripped bit is just to increase the terror the victim is suffering in his head ... i think.

But i live in Thornton Heath and i can assure you this sort of thing doesn't happen more than once or twice a month.

Deleted
    How is having your clothes taken off just as important as being kidnapped and beaten? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Not sure why "stripped" is the part you included in the title. Seems like being kidnapped and beaten are what's relevant.
    being beaten is painful and humiliating. being stripped while being beaten increses the humiliation.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I believe it's more fear of rape
    It is much easier to rape if you are naked, ever tripped over your own trousers chasing after someone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    It is much easier to rape if you are naked, ever tripped over your own trousers chasing after someone?
    I haven't tried nor can walk lol but have witnessed amusing sights of men trying to take their trousers over fast and failing