we need a mythic only phase leak
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    chinese guilds progressing and streaming him right now.. i guess a couple more days and you will see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RisingEU View Post
    idc what anyone says, beating that fight is still one of my favorite WoW moments. Such a great encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingEU View Post
    Shit looks hectic tho

I don't care what country they come from, i just want someone to beat method for once. Maybe they should drop out a race to give someone else a chance? It's making the race boring imo. Having the exact same guild win everytime unopposed. I find it very hard to believe nobody else can compete with them. there are hundreds of tryhard guilds out there. Maybe their getting insider info the other guilds dont have? That might explain it

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    I don't care what country they come from, i just want someone to beat method for once. Maybe they should drop out a race to give someone else a chance? It's making the race boring imo. Having the exact same guild win everytime unopposed. I find it very hard to believe nobody else can compete with them. there are hundreds of tryhard guilds out there. Maybe their getting insider info the other guilds dont have? That might explain it
    You mean like when exorsus beat them on both Xavius AND gul'dan?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You mean like when exorsus beat them on both Xavius AND gul'dan?
    still only 2 guilds. I'm looking for a few more that can actually compete. i remember back in the day we had like 5 atleast. i just want a more competitive race.

Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    Can they really if they have nothing to do with the betting site?
    For one I don't believe anyone is throwing the race to cash in on betting. That said, if it were the case Blizzard wouldn't have to ban anyone, a simple tweet how the race was thrown would be enough and the betting side might not pay out.

still only 2 guilds. I'm looking for a few more that can actually compete. i remember back in the day we had like 5 atleast. i just want a more competitive race.
    When? There was only ever 2-3 as far back as I can remember, Before method/exorsus, it was method/paragon, sometimes BL but they never really had a chance. It's been YEARS since there was more then 2-3 guilds who could realistically take WF.

15+ Year Old Account
    When was that? It was mostly 2 or 3 serious contenders for a decade.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-12-09 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    i remember back in the day we had like 5 atleast. i just want a more competitive race.
    That pretty much never really happened.

In Vanilla there was mainly Ascent (during the early days), Death and Taxes and Nihilum came in AQ.
    In BC there was only Nihilum. SK Gaming beat them in Sunwell, then the two guilds merged.
    In LK there was Ensidia, and Paragon beat them in ToC & ICC.
    In Cata, there was just Paragon, and there were miles away from their competition (Method). They only lost in DS because they were banned.
    In MoP, the race (in 25-mode) was between Method and Blood Legion.
    In WoD, the race was between Paragon, Method and Blood Legion (and they stopped during BRF).

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    When was that? It was mostly 2 or 3 serious contenders for a decade.
    NH was pretty neat with FS and Serenity being in the race as well, had some AMAZING drama too, probably the best progression race there ever was. Shame that two of them imploded almost immediately after and their ex-members just made Method stronger instead of keeping balance. That kinda the main problem with Method vs Exorsus - Method is the ONLY hardcore English-speaking guild, so they have almost infinite supply of players, while Exorsus pull is much smaller. It's not like Paragon where by the end they barely had 20 people in the roster, but still. Even if Exorsus wins this tier Method is just gonna come back bigger ans stronger next addon again and again until there's no competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    I have a feeling that Method and Exorsus are planning throw away their world first to Limit since you could bet on the world first race on gambling sites. Limit had some really good odds and would reward some good cash to betters if they would win.

There's no proof if Method and Exorsus are actually progressing on the boss as we speak, they could just AFK in the instance and they've been really quiet as of late.
    Imagine being such a gigantic failure in life that your life leads you to betting on world first races in a 13 year old MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Imagine being such a gigantic failure in life that your life leads you to betting on world first races in a 13 year old MMO
    I don't understand whats so unsavory about that to you. It's just another thing to bet on for people who like doing that. Why do you feel the need to put others down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    I don't understand whats so unsavory about that to you. It's just another thing to bet on for people who like doing that. Why do you feel the need to put others down?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Some people just aren't happy unless they are shitting on others. It's kind of sad, but best ignore them.

So this looks like a Firelands raid alright. Easy initial bosses, much harder final one. Not sure if that kind of design is good. My guild isn't amazing by any metric and yet we're 3/11 already while in ToS we spent week 1 getting our asses kicked by Goroth.

I don't think it's a good idea to use Method's (or any guild in the top 20 for that matter) time it takes to kill raid bosses, especially the early ones, as a metric of how difficult the raid is as a whole. Remember, Method killed Gorefiend the first night Mythic came out in the EU, and Botanist died the first night of Mythic as well, yet those two bosses were big walls for most mythic guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Imagine being in a position where $100 is so trivial to you that throwing it into a bet just to make things more interesting to you is fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Imagine being in a position where $100 is so trivial to you that throwing it into a bet just to make things more interesting to you is fun.
    I don't think someone with life goals and overall attitude like him, will be in such position. Or even trowing 10$ in that matter.