Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    well start with giving back abilities.. change existing ones to be less retarded(aka stupid procs and instant damage shit or shit like subterfuge), do something about retarded mobility some classes have.. do something about consistent damage outside of cds, its super low for alot of classes.. makes the game scripted and boring

then remove pvp talents, this game dont need no PVP specific talents, its only making it more confusing to alot of ppl, make abilities baseline(like earth shield, amz, dark sim etc)..

also stop with this template bullshit.. gear not mattering in an mmo? what kind of ignorant bullshit is that? get rid of it, bring back vendors with pvp gear, let ppl decide how to build their characters, some pve gear is fine with pvp too if its not gamebreaking bullshit like legendaries etc(if those are in the game just nerf them in pvp, or dont make them retarded as fuck), to make duels/wpvp less retarded think about resilience gear(or baseline res like in mop) and paired with removal of templates/scaling that should fix the problems

stop bothering so much about all the balance bullshit.. the game never gonna be balanced, but it can get super fucking boring without all the shit i mentioned above

making pvp trinkets actually work in pvp would be a start

an early release of classic servers. retail is a lost cause

10+ Year Old Account
    Going back to the PVP systems we had in MoP/WoD would be awesome so I wouldn't have to do PVE on my alts. Also, for fucks sake, quit trying to push RBGs and make a solo ranking system already. Its works quite well in FFXIV and I've been enjoying their large-scale BGs more as of late.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want gear to make a bigger difference in random BGs. Can keep rated the way it is, but I enjoyed going into a random with my superior gear and just 2 shotting all the scrublets. And on the flip side, I enjoyed going in there on my scrublet alt and getting 2 shotted by an overgeared nerd and then thinking "wow, that overgeared nerd is strong af, I can't wait til I grind gear on this scrublet so I can one day become an overgeared nerd like that dude."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    an early release of classic servers. retail is a lost cause
    You have a serious case of rose-tinted glasses. I PvP'd in Vanilla and it was 10000X less balanced than it is now. Enjoy your 3 second mace stun procs and getting 1 shotted by Shamans with WF procs. Oh and Rogues will be able to keep you CC'd for 10 minutes, so you can go grab a sandwich while you're CC'd. Also, half the classes are completely worthless in PvP, including all the Druid specs.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-12-09 at 04:41 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

It would help participation if they brought the rewards more in line with pve, at the moment the only practical way to collect ap and gear is through pve even at high ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I want gear to make a bigger difference in random BGs. Can keep rated the way it is, but I enjoyed going into a random with my superior gear and just 2 shotting all the scrublets. And on the flip side, I enjoyed going in there on my scrublet alt and getting 2 shotted by an overgeared nerd and then thinking "wow, that overgeared nerd is strong af, I can't wait til I grind gear on this scrublet so I can one day become an overgeared nerd like that dude."

- - - Updated - - -

You have a serious case of rose-tinted glasses. I PvP'd in Vanilla and it was 10000X less balanced than it is now. Enjoy your 3 second mace stun procs and getting 1 shotted by Shamans with WF procs. Oh and Rogues will be able to keep you CC'd for 10 minutes, so you can go grab a sandwich while you're CC'd. Also, half the classes are completely worthless in PvP, including all the Druid specs.
    I think I will over the overpruned trash that is live WoW

15+ Year Old Account
    By not putting random caps in the middle of abbreviations

Bring back pvp currencies so we can buy our armour again. Bring back gladiator currency given for the daily random bg win for those of us who hate arena and rated bgs, like it was back in wotlk.

I'm kind of on the fence with bringing back resilience, but I do remember I enjoyed pvp more when we had.
    Last edited by Torto; 2017-12-10 at 02:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because vanilla had so many usefull skills lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what that statement means, but good luck to you.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

gut mobility arms race
    gut none healer healing
    remove cd stacking
    put melee interrupt back on the gcd
    nuking + cc in one button press shouldn't be a thing
    auto slows, cheat deaths, ect need to go

pvp progression and vanity rewards.
    template was fine, honor talents missed the mark. Honor talents shouldn't be watered down talents that got pruned. They should be our stat customization. If an ability felt needed so badly that it was added with honor talents then it should've been in the base kit. As for progression, you get an armor set via random bgs that is equal to low range wq's. Then at 1500 rating you can upgrade the set a raid tier, then again at 1700 for, 2k, ect. Along with upgrading the armor each tier unlocks a new vendor with toys, pets, mounts, and so forth.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have pvped far less in Legion than i have in any other expansion. PVP is usually my go-to end of expansion gameplay. Not this time around. I have fuck all control over my stat balancing. I detest templates. And i cant stand the dumpster-tier gearing system.

And as others have mentioned, the pvp-only talents are a bit of a lame duck. Most are just passive garbage which Blizzard frequently reminds us was the reason why we cant have "real" talent systems.

Id like to see:
    1) Templates removed
    2) A proper, currency based gearing system with zero RNG
    3) Removal of skills, talents, and abilities that only work in pvp.

4) In a general game-wide sense i would like for reforging to return so i can have more overall control of my character stats.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-12-11 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    solo Q rated pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Any studio in mind?
    Riot. Maybe the creators of PUBG, but they have their hands full. (So is Riot, actually.) :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    That's a fairly good list. I will note which things are, in my opinion, vital, opposite to which are just desired:

1. Unprune. (No, honor talents aren't enough.)

2. PVP gear with ilvl cap and bought with PVP currency.

It would be very desirable to have the other two things, but they are less important.

And here is one more thing which I also think is vital - especially after such a disaster as Legion was:

3. Solo queue for both arenas and BGs, no unrated BGs at all. Glads / achievements are given per-bracket: solo glads + team glads.
    Pretty much this. Most games have the option to queue solo for Rated / Competitive

Though these changes may not be enough. They really need to do something about the PVP / Honor system. They keep promising great revamps but in the end just insert a boring huge ass grind like the current Honor system.

The way gear works. Bring back vendors and some sort of pvp power to gear. Right now it's just not fun the way gear works imo.
    Also higher skill cap in arena. I am by no means a gladiator, but have been sitting at duelist for in WoD en MoP, and really really bad people can get duelist + right now since the skill cap is just too low.

I really miss the way gear worked in MoP too, those days were amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Add solo queue option for everything
    -Bring back 5v5
    -Give titles for all 3 arena brackets
    -Bring back pvp gear vendors
    -Require ratings for gear like they did for s3-s8
    -Make pvp gear scale up past current tier mythic gear (like 5 ilvls above) during pvp so that it's always better than pve gear in any scenario
    -Make crafted baseline pvp gear again
    -Unprune the classes, bring abilities back to cata levels (1 prune was good, 3-4 were not). Specs are boring and mindless to play in pvp now.
    -Do more brawls, they're a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Riot. Maybe the creators of PUBG, but they have their hands full. (So is Riot, actually.) :-)
    Wait I must be misreading, did you seriously just say Riot games? LOL!!!!! Have you played League in the past 3 years? It is one of the least balanced games you will ever see in your life. There are 20-40 champs that are played by maybe 10 people out of the millions that play, there are 10+ champs every single patch that are broken beyond belief and need to be either banned or picked in order to not get an auto loss, there are new champions like Zoe one shotting you over a wall while taking minimal skill. I'll take blizzard over riot for PvP balancing anyday.

Remove monthly subscription. Wow has lasted so long in a dead payment method that should have ended in Cata. They're doing a good job actually making the game fun again with stuff to do. It just grows repetitive over time and people take breaks. Couple that with the fact that there are so many more options for games these days and you'll see a declining player base. Remove the subscription gate and you'll see a larger population.