Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Playstation Experience 2017 [Megathread]

Figured since PS Experience is on Saturday I'd get this thread going if the mods are cool with it?

Starts on 9th December at 6 PM UK time and ends on 11th at 2 AM UK time. So obviously do the conversion for your local times.

Basically just a place to talk about PS Experience, possible announcements and games post announcement. Or just PS in general to chill while we wait for the show.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-08 at 04:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inc Demon's Souls/Dark Souls remaster confirmation

we hope.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

We're getting a new Devil May Cry game!

...maybe.

Can't wait.

GIVE ME FUCKEN BLOODBORNE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I can wish for FF7 remake info......

Right...?

RIGHT??!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I can wish for FF7 remake info......

Right...?

RIGHT??!?!

Doubt it sorry.

Square Enix has gone radio silent with FF7 it seems.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Seriously, did you guys jinx it? That new pic.
    @Eleccybubb @Jtbrig7390

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Seriously, did you guys jinx it? That new pic.
    ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    ??????????
    See above, my friend.

(I am so, so sorry.)

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    See above, my friend.

(I am so, so sorry.)
    I face palmed and LOLed a bit...

So you win something, Not sure what.

UK time? EST master race.

2017 PlayStation Experience will begin at 1:00 PM on
    Saturday, December 9
    and ends at 9:00 PM on
    Sunday, December 10
    All times are in Eastern Time.
    Two days wtf. Is there one stream to watch or what? They can't stream 2 full days.

MEDiEVIL REMASTERD COMING TO PS4!

Ok I'm happy now.

Only hoping for Knack 3.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Playstation Experience is happening right now. Just a bunch of talking right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tonAZ0AIICg

Nothing remotely interesting to me aside from stuff we have already heard of, maybe some good stuff still to come.
    Actually Mulaka looks fun
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

I assume there will be one or two big announcements. They may come later on, though - or even towards the finale of the event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knack 3 baby!!!!

It's been eight hours since Playstation Experience has been streaming and yet hardly anyone is talking about it. Is this par for the course with past PSXs? Is day two supposed to be the more interesting day or something? I ask because this is the first PSX I've taken somewhat of an interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    It's been eight hours since Playstation Experience has been streaming and yet hardly anyone is talking about it. Is this par for the course with past PSXs? Is day two supposed to be the more interesting day or something? I ask because this is the first PSX I've taken somewhat of an interest in.
    Nope this is different and I personally don't care for it.

There won't be a hour long reveal moment since they did reveals at E3 and Paris Games it seems. Just over the course of the next few days there may be some new announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    PSX is not some event where they roll off major announcements one after another. It's a convention centered around the hardcore playstation fan base and playing games on the show floor as well as it's main event is always Capcom Cup. The majority of the people who travel to it are fgc for the capcom cup, thus they focus mostly on japanese gaming to suit that fan base at it.

People seemed to of had some dumb expectations because TLOU2 was dropped at PSX last year. That is an exception, not a rule for the event. The only other major game to be announced at PSX? Ni No Kuni 2, a niche JRPG. Shocking, or not really like I said suiting the fan base at the event.

Anyone expecting anything major tomorrow who isn't a fighting game fan LOL. Battle for the Stones and Capcom Cup finals are literally on the main stage for most of the day.(Including Capcom Cup closing out the event).
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-10 at 02:11 AM.