Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Yeah no - we don't have issue with free speech, that's why you have all these interviews on CNN where people openly denounce Israel in the middle of Jerusalem.

Of course if you go on from words to actions, you face the consequences - it's called "the law", something about don't stab or blow up people. Don't know, maybe in your country that ok, here it's not.
    Yes. Living where your family has lived for hundreds of years is an action you should be punished for by being jailed and having your house knocked down. Thanks for that insight into your corrupt ass government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Yes. Living where your family has lived for hundreds of years is an action you should be punished for by being jailed and having your house knocked down. Thanks for that insight into your corrupt ass government.
    Yes, if you kill people that happens. Very strange indeed.

Yes, if you kill people that happens. Very strange indeed.
    And even if you don't. Very strange indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, you must have mixed Israel up with Gaza or Egypt or something.

You don't happen to be one of those Mossad Shark and Wonder Woman being Israeli spy people, by any chance?

I'm sorry, you must have mixed Israel up with Gaza or Egypt or something.
    Sure. Sure. And you just said I need to answer for the things america has done, while refusing to acknowledge what happens in your own country. On the other hand, I can actually look at my country's misdeeds and be like, hey, wish that wouldn't have happened. But let me know when you figure out how the syrian civil war and the yemen civil war is the US' fault. You literally had 2 examples of countries we have destroyed in the last 20 years, and you went with bullshit. Grats on your asshattery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure. Sure. And you just said I need to answer for the things america has done, while refusing to acknowledge what happens in your own country. On the other hand, I can actually look at my country's misdeeds and be like, hey, wish that wouldn't have happened. But let me know when you figure out how the syrian civil war and the yemen civil war is the US' fault. You literally had 2 examples of countries we have destroyed in the last 20 years, and you went with bullshit. Grats on your asshattery.
    I think I already told you how, so much for acknowledging your misgivings there, buddy.

Here let me repeat this for you - Obama gave Iran a lot of $$ with his idiotic "maybe if I give a ton of money to state sponsoring terror across Middle East, things will change for good" policy and Iran put that money into Hezbollah in Syria and Houtis in Yemen. Should I spell it out more for you?

You basically created Syrian civil war by encouraging opposition to rise (poor fools believed US will actually aid them aside from throwing a couple of bandages in their faces and saying mean things to Assad) and subsequently throwing them to the wolves and Yemen one is a bonus one as a result of financing Iran, funds they happily diverted to start bullshit at the Saudi backdoor.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-12-09 at 10:59 PM.

I think I already told you how, so much for acknowledging your misgivings there, buddy.

Here let me repeat this for you - Obama gave Iran a lot of $$ with his idiotic "maybe if I give a ton of money to state sponsoring terror across Middle East, things will change for good" policy and Iran put that money into Hezbollah in Syria and Houtis in Yemen. Should I spell it out more for you?

You basically created Syrian civil war by encouraging opposition to rise (poor fools believed US will actually aid them aside from throwing a couple of bandages in their faces and saying mean things to Assad) and subsequently throwing them to the wolves and Yemen one is a bonus one as a result of financing Iran, funds they happily diverted to start bullshit at the Saudi backdoor.
    We created the civil war by existing. Great argument.

And ya, spell out how obama gave iran a lot of money. No really. Explain the iran nuclear deal to me like I'm 12. Explain how the houthis wouldn't have been pissed off after the president illegally held on to power after his presidential mandate was over. Explain it to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    We created the civil war by existing. Great argument.

And ya, spell out how obama gave iran a lot of money. No really. Explain the iran nuclear deal to me like I'm 12. Explain how the houthis wouldn't have been pissed off after the president illegally held on to power after his presidential mandate was over. Explain it to me.
    The fuck are you talking about? Houthis literally tried to overthrow legitimate internationally recognized government together with their pet pal Saleh who was authoritarian ruler of Yemen before he transitioned power to avoid getting his ass hanged on tallest lamppost Yemenis could find.

Of course it did not help him much because they ended up killing him as well, but well, they can always find another puppet to band around.

All financed with Iran money of course, generously provided by Obama.

As for Syria, you can play dumb all you want, but the timeline of events and how Free Syrian Army happened and what it hoped for is up on the net to read up, feel free to chose whatever source you like. Literally people led to a slaughter by US and so-called "international community". US and the buddies were busy arguing over how angry words on various declarations should be, while FSA was teabagged by ISIS, Hezbollah and Assad.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-12-09 at 11:19 PM.

The fuck are you talking about? Houthis literally tried to overthrow legitimate internationally recognized government together with their pet pal Saleh who was authoritarian ruler of Yemen before he transitioned power to avoid getting his ass hanged on tallest lamppost Yemenis could find.

Of course it did not help him much because they ended up killing him as well, but well, they can always find another puppet to band around.

All financed with Iran money of course, generously provided by Obama.

As for Syria, you can play dumb all you want, but the timeline of events and how Free Syrian Army happened and what it hoped for is up on the net to read up, feel free to chose whatever source you like. Literally people led to a slaughter by US and so-called "international community".
    I'm talking about why the houthis got pissed. The president at the time was illegally extending his presidency and wasn't holding elections.

Again, existing and other people expecting us to go to war on their behalf doesn't make it our fault. The war in libya wasn't led by the US. The revolution in egypt sure as fuck wasn't led by us.

This bullshit you're arguing is just a deflection from your apartheid state. Not sure why you still support the ethnic cleansing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This bullshit you're arguing is just a deflection from your apartheid state. Not sure why you still support the ethnic cleansing.
    Of course it's bullshit, after all it goes against your notion that Saint Obama did no wrong. You seem to be so laser focused on hating Trump, that you are basically rejecting the reality of just how shit those 8 years of Obama were for the world, why I'd say he was fucking worse than Bush because Bush was a genuine retard pressured into senseless wars - Obama on the other hand created these wars out of pure incompetence.

North Korea and Iran are Obama's legacy - a mess he left up for Trump to fix and I have little faith Trump and US will be able to not make it worse, seeing US track record.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-12-10 at 12:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If you think a ethnicity is sub-human, you can justify doing whatever you want to them.

...Kind of reminds you of a certain dictator from the '40s, don't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Palestinians to snub Pence during visit over Jerusalem move

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas will not meet U.S. Vice President Mike Pence during Pence’s visit to the region this month in a snub over the U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the Palestinian Foreign Minister said on Saturday.

Violence erupted for a third day in Gaza in response to President Donald Trump’s announcement on Wednesday, which overturned decades of U.S. policy towards the Middle East.

Israeli air strikes killed two Palestinian gunmen on Saturday after militants fired rockets from the enclave into Israel on Friday, which had been declared a “day of rage” by Palestinian factions.
    Bla bla bla Israel seems surprised rockets are being fired at them...

Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki said the Palestinians will be looking for a new peace talks broker instead of the United States and would seek a UN Security Council resolution over Trump’s decision.

“We will seek a new mediator from our Arab brothers and the international community,” Maliki told reporters in Cairo before an Arab League meeting to discuss Trump’s Jerusalem decision.

A Turkish presidential source said Turkey’s President Tayyip Erdogan and French President Emmanuel Macron will work together to try to persuade the United States to reconsider the move.

A possible meeting with Pence has also been turned down by Egypt’s Coptic Church, MENA state news agency reported.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Israel seems surprised rockets are being fired at them...
    Yeah, they should instead fire rockets at White House, I guess.

At any rate this whole thing seems to die down pretty fast, just as I predicted. Pals will have their huff and puff phase and Trump will allow his whipping boy Pence to take some public beatings because it's his real job and in two-three months they will all cook up some plan which everyone will begrudgingly commit to because US will strongarm Israel into it, while Saudis will strongarm Palestinians into it.

Business as usual, basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    eal job and in two-three months they will all cook up some plan which everyone will begrudgingly commit to
    Two to three months, after Palestinian's biggest carrot was removed from the stick?

That's stretching "overly optimistic" just a tad, there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two to three months, after Palestinian's biggest carrot was removed from the stick?

That's stretching "overly optimistic" just a tad, there.
    Who knows what kind of carrots and sticks will be there. I can tell you certain that Palestinians are very afraid of Saudi stick and if Saudis tell them to start negotiations - they will at least make a showmanship effort to appease them. Same with US and Israelis as well.

Side note - me optimistic? Ha ha... please spare me, if you ask my opinion - this shit will go on for another 50 years. That's why I am not overly impressed by a couple of rockets and angry mobs, they will be there regardless. I live with this shit for a long time here and there is no end in sight. These things usually come in waves and this wave is pretty mild really, that's why I am not particularly worried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows what kind of carrots and sticks will be there.
    Then...why did you say 2-3 months?

if you ask my opinion - this shit will go on for another 50 years.
    Then...why did you say 2-3 months?

Also posted this in the investigation thread:

Things just got a whole lot more interesting:

Muller's Special counsel now examining Trump's Israel relationship.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/1...121235884.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Things just got a whole lot more interesting
    Huh.

I don't expect much from this.

We already know Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, has deep business and personal ties to Israel that could raise questions about his ability to serve as an honest broker as he oversees the White House's Mideast peace efforts. And we know Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year. That's just hanging out there in the open. If Al-Jazeera is correct, they're implying something new and unethical/illegal, which would, in turn, probably have to be the Israeli government.

Which would seem like quite the parallel for Flynn's "ripping up" the Russian sanctions.

But I'm not sure that's the case. Granted, Trump just took a giant chance here, but he has the opposite of backup. The U.N. is against the move (stopping short of a vote, which the USA would veto), the EU is against this, basically every country is against this, including Russia. Plus, Trump handed Israeli classified intelligence directly to Russia, and Israel didn't say "nah, it's good, we're pals". No, they were livid.

I don't see how the Trump campaign could realistically reach out to both countries, and there's more public evidence of Russia, than Israel, getting involved. Of course, none of us can see into the investigation and what I've said is speculation, but I'm not holding my kosher breath.

Huh.

I don't expect much from this.
    From the video in the article:

In regards to Obama breaking presidence and deciding to NOT veto a special UN council’s vote on condemning Israel’s illegal settlements:
    “The special council has determined that the Isreli prime minister asked the trump transition team to intercede, so kushner is reported to have told flynn to ask the Russians to kill the vote.”

“not only that, the Israeli government was reportedly spying on Obama officials at the UN, and then sharing their intelligence with the Trump team as part of this effort.”
    While I do agree that I wouldn't completely hold my breath just yet over it, it does seem to possibly add a little extra pepper to that Nothingburger. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    While I do agree that I wouldn't completely hold my breath just yet over it, it does seem to possibly add a little extra pepper to that Nothingburger. :P
    Well we did know Kushner was suspected of asking Russia via Flynn to kill the vote. Still, making Israel and Russia cooperate...that sounds like a stretch. We'll see.