Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    0. Switched from my WoD Shadow Priest to a Fire Mage for Legion because I didn't like where SP was going and the Fire playstyle felt great. I accepted being bottom of the result/effort charts for a long time through Nigthold but stuck with it. Still love it.

0 demo lock through and through, been a demo lock for allmost 13 years

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    With all of the legion pruning and class overhauls, many people might have switched mains
    That's somewhat irrational - because you are aiming at a target that is aiming at you

I can understand people picking something new for an expansion - but people who are chasing fairies trying to always be playing the best class are doomed to fail.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I'll say that I main something... but in reality I've "mained" 6 different classes, and just bounced between them several times throughout the expansion.

This isn't a Legion only thing, it's just how I am. I see another class looking shiny and I try it out, get hooked, and drop my previous main.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

0 times, I have main a guardian druid since the start of Legion and druids in general since TBC.

DK -> WL -> Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going from 2 dps to a healer? Pretty interesting
    Mm not really for me, pretty much fits the pattern for every expansion so far. Thinking about it now, every single expansion I've done the exact same thing, 2 dps and a healer, in varying order, except with different classes. Kinda scary really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really had a main, until recently, so, zero times?

This from somebody stretched too thin over many alts to really have a main.

0 times, Warrior since ICC :P
    There is no real life, only AFK.

sadly i´ve no main since WoD when i play wow for the first time , my first toons was a tauren druid , them i create a warlock for how awesome was to turn in to a demon and also the green fire quest also i got tired of the helmet and no shoes on my tauren , later the warlock lost the cool transformation

i´ve all class on 110 with the class mount but none of them catch my atention for a main toon
    =(

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it went

1. ww monk at the start, dropped it a few weeks into NH
    2. Went fury through all of NH
    3. Went mage for ToS
    4. Undecided atm, kinda wanna go fury but I despise the blood bath playstyle.
    I went WW Monk > Ret Pally > VengDH > Frost DK and have finally settled on Resto Druid.

In honesty I think I was just over DPSing and Tanking. And Druid seemed like the most mobile healer so I chose it. little did I know its one of the most fun specs in the game.

Three times, warrior to hunter to paladin. Though I keep the others as Alts or like back up mains. My second has always been a Druid though.

I've stayed with my feral druid for all but a few weeks, in which I raided in my main raid group on my hunter and instantly regretted it. So for the most part, I stayed with feral even in the beginning when the DPS was laughable.

0, haven't switched main character since sometime late Cataclysm.

I haven't switched my main ever. The very first character I ever made was a Blood Elf Prot Pally back in 2008. I feel in love with the Spec and never looked back. I didn't even have a second max level character until Legion.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

7+ Year Old Account
    not once.

holy priest for life.

Formerly known as Arafal

Same warlock I've been maining since Vanilla.

Deleted
    Started as druid in early tbc - wotlk - cata (although I`ve played some alts more than the main I was always druid). Stopped early cata, went to some pservers (wotlk) with dk/roug. Started Legion 30-40 days ago with frost mage - boring, switched to frost dk - boring, switched to healer monk - it was fun but as I was always druid healer I knew that setting up the UI for healing will be pain in the ass and will take me hours and hours i decided to switch to roug and so far it seems like a fun class, it is different from the one i`ve played in wotlk.

Deleted
    2 times. disc sucked, so i went holy.
    didnt like holy, so went back to my resto shammy.