Prototype Personal Decimator

I got 960 this week so is it any good? Should i go with it + 925owl or use 880 Arcano? Question is bot for ST and MT fights. I tested it on High Command HC and Decimator did 9% dmg on ST fight like Hounds it did about 5%
    Last edited by markos82; 2017-12-09 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I got 960 this week so is it any good? Should i go with it + 925owl or use 880 Arcano? Question is bot for ST and MT fights. I tested it on High Command HC and Decimator did 9% dmg on ST fight like Hounds it did about 5%
    Trinkets proc is seriously over-budgeted RN, I'd imagine even without the typical and ever so creative "Sim it" response you'd be safe using it over Arcano UNLESS you spend a lot of time stacked on boss or high-prio targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got this thing. Not at 960 but just general heroic. And holy God it procs ALOT. i have to do some more testing. But right now it paired with terror has been one hell of a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hablelol View Post
    Trinkets proc is seriously over-budgeted RN, I'd imagine even without the typical and ever so creative "Sim it" response you'd be safe using it over Arcano UNLESS you spend a lot of time stacked on boss or high-prio targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    I just got this thing. Not at 960 but just general heroic. And holy God it procs ALOT. i have to do some more testing. But right now it paired with terror has been one hell of a boost.
    I know thats why im asking. It has insane proc i M+ its even better, 4th on dmg at about 10%, next week with Fortified + Teaming it would probably do even more.

Although this trinket does a very good percentage of my dps, I still hate it for some dungeons (like CoS at the start) because it has a 20yard aoe radius. It pulls everything, it's out of control. Everyone welcome barrage 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Although this trinket does a very good percentage of my dps, I still hate it for some dungeons (like CoS at the start) because it has a 20yard aoe radius. It pulls everything, it's out of control. Everyone welcome barrage 3.0
    Thats true, it should be changed that only attacks targets that are n combat, something like druids Lady and the child legendary

Pair it with Arcano for AoE. Not sure if it can beat either for ST, i'd guess no. Definitely beats Owl on AoE fights though, and with the proc rate is quite nice for WQs since it often procs twice right away.

Just keep the huge radius in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I know thats why im asking. It has insane proc i M+ its even better, 4th on dmg at about 10%, next week with Fortified + Teaming it would probably do even more.
    Absolute nightmare in Court of Stars, confirmed. Procced once on a general heroic fight. Did 1.18M dmg in that one hit. terror did 3.74mill, also procced only once.

The trinket is definitely strong. It has 4 PPM and haste will even increase that. The high damage amount coupled with the high proc rate makes this trinket even good for pure ST for some classes.