Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    And now think about whence the boyfriends come from and then connect the dots.
    From all kinds of places. I met my current boyfriend on badoo and we started out as fuck buddies. One of my friends met her boyfriend in WoW. Another one at a party she went to.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    So basically, guys are more driven by their biology than by reasoning and personality?

Your sexism goes both ways it would seem. Rather unusual.
    How is it sexism if it goes both ways? Maybe it's science?

Every human is driven by biology more than anything, because everything else is also biology, except for external stuff, like earthquake, that's not biology, that's geology.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    If someone says you have at least be 6 ft minimum when you're looking for a date, how do you feel about this?
    If they're straight men, then they're going to be looking for a while. Not many women at 6 ft.

15+ Year Old Account
    And now think about whence the boyfriends come from and then connect the dots.
    What dots? People meet tons of people every day. Some become friends, some become sexual partners, and a few become partners. Getting into one of those categories doesn't mean you get into all of them. I'm sure you haven't banged every coworker or friend you've had either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    From all kinds of places. I met my current boyfriend on badoo and we started out as fuck buddies. One of my friends met her boyfriend in WoW. Another one at a party she went to.
    The point was - same places you get friends.

And now for a test. Tell us how many fuck buddies did you have until your current bf became your official bf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    What dots? People meet tons of people every day. Some become friends, some become sexual partners, and a few become partners. Getting into one of those categories doesn't mean you get into all of them. I'm sure you haven't banged every coworker or friend you've had either.
    The dots to the point. You named the same places boyfriends come from. So any male friend is a potential boyfriend. Facts of life. There's really no other reason for a woman to have male friends, unless they are gay.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Good for her?

If you’re going to be picky you better be attractive.

And now for a test. Tell us how many fuck buddies did you have until your current bf became your official bf.
    I don't go on dating sites to make friends.

Not really your business.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't go on dating sites to make friends.

Not really your business.
    And yet that gave me an answer. Thank you for proving my point.

I'm quite short for a grown adult man - 5'3" to be exact. I've been judged for my height by people before. It doesn't offend me when someone isn't interested in me because of my height. I wouldn't want to be with someone who can't see past that (and thus, don't see me as a human being), so it's less drama for me in the end. People like that often don't take me seriously whenever I have anything to say, so I avoid them anyway.

That said, I understand the statement that it's personal preference, and that's fine. It's not a crime to be attracted to someone of a certain body type or height. Personally, I like the look of taller people, but I wouldn't be disgusted by a partner shorter than me. It's more about personality, and even when it does come down to looks, there's more to looks than just height.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck buddies seem like such an overrated concept, never understood that sort of thing. Guys seem to be way more angry over the concept though.
    And there are plenty of reasons for women to have male friends outside of having potential boyfriend material nearby. My reasons would be: I met them, enjoyed spending time with them, we share the same interests, they're funny, supportive, I feel supportive towards them etc etc. I've never been romantically interested in my male friends (irl and online), and the same thing goes for them in relation to me.

Same reasons for having female friends apply, really. Remove the gender affix, and it becomes a matter of just having Friends.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-12-10 at 03:26 PM.

And yet that gave me an answer. Thank you for proving my point.
    No, you're just assuming now.

Deleted
    It's hard to be picky when the pool is so small
    LMAO @ the notion gay men aren't picky

Deleted
    I'm 6,3 guy, but I just absolutely can't date a woman who is over 5,9. I fear them, for some reason. I've once in my life heard a comment about me being too tall (I know there are a lot of people taller than me), it was when I was dancing with a 5,1 girl. Was uncomfortable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Fuck buddies seem like such an overrated concept, never understood that sort of thing. Guys seem to be way more angry over the concept though.
    And there are plenty of reasons for women to have male friends outside of having potential boyfriend material nearby. My reasons would be: I met them, enjoyed spending time with them, we share the same interests, they're funny, supportive, I feel supportive towards them etc etc.

Same reasons for having female friends.
    Oh please, reasons are not the same. You are just being dishonest. Maybe even with yourself.
    Does the number of male friends ever come up in conversations with your female friends?

Also there's a nice slip. Them "being supportive" and you "feeling supportive back". I bet that's a euphemism. I'm not saying sex, but the roads are all paved in case of emergency.

Deleted
    The dots to the point. You named the same places boyfriends come from. So any male friend is a potential boyfriend. Facts of life. There's really no other reason for a woman to have male friends, unless they are gay.
    Are you currently on some type of narcotics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    LMAO @ the notion gay men aren't picky
    LMAO @ the notion of thinking that you learnt to read.

I said HARD to be picky. Not that gays are not picky.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you're just assuming now.
    Assuming right, you mean. That's not a question.

Well unless they wanted to date somebody taller then 6'4 I don't think I would have cared. Now I don't care either way I am out of the dating game.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are you currently on some type of narcotics?
    I'm not dealing.

Oh please, reasons are not the same. You are just being dishonest. Maybe even with yourself.
    Does the number of male friends ever come up in conversations with your female friends?

Also there's a nice slip. Them "being supportive" and you "feeling supportive back". I bet that's a euphemism. I'm not saying sex, but the roads are all paved in case of emergency.
    Wow, you really ARE an incel...

And yes, reasons are the same. As someone having lived 31 years with people of both genders and from every walks of life, the means of developing friendships are the same. I'm not being dishonest, you're just being so far removed from the real world that you lack experience.

And no, there's no "euphemism". Thanks for showing just how warped your lot (incels) can be though. I feel sorry for you that your life is so dictated by your sexual needs that you can't think outside of that box and even consider "emergencies" to entail sex.

One emergency I had to support one of my male friends in, was when he had a panic attack but didn't understand what he was feeling and thought he was going to die. But I'm sure he was thinking about my pussy at that point.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-12-10 at 03:34 PM.

Assuming right, you mean. That's not a question.
    Nope, you're likely the type who assumes just because a woman doesn't want to say how many she's been with it means she's fucked hundreds.