epik memes
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Memento was the first guild who don't dayraid to reach Argus. Now 3day raiding guild reached him, <Bleached Bones>!
    They are sure as hell not a 3 day raiding guild, check their kill times. They also don't raid from 19-23, at least not this week. Which doesn't make it less impressive, but don't overblow things.

seriously people clinging onto this shit so badly "oh memento only raids 3 days, oh limit only raids for 3 hours" they want to downplay exorsus/method so badly lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Kungen already has 11/11 !

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    They are sure as hell not a 3 day raiding guild, check their kill times. They also don't raid from 19-23, at least not this week. Which doesn't make it less impressive, but don't overblow things.
    Okay they have done 4 at least this reset according to wowprogress (6th, 7th, 8th, 10th). Maybe they are adding one extra for first reset like limit?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    didnt they do the same mathematically impossible meme before avatar kill?
    And then he got nerfed and killed?
    Hard to say if they would have gotten him without extra gear and a few more days, but not in that short time with reset coming up. So they would have killed him with 1 round of extra gear anyways and noone would have ever known

where is our aggramar mythic kill video at!?

Okay they have done 4 at least this reset according to wowprogress (6th, 7th, 8th, 10th). Maybe they are adding one extra for first reset like limit?
    Or maybe they lie to make themselves look better?

seriously people clinging onto this shit so badly "oh memento only raids 3 days, oh limit only raids for 3 hours" they want to downplay exorsus/method so badly lmao
    The best guild is in reality the one that does it with the least time taken, the leader board of course ranks based on who gets there irrespective of how much time they took.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    Or maybe they lie to make themselves look better?
    Or maybe they didn't update their info on WoWprogress for 2 years and now raid more.

chinese guild is at p3 argus.. that debuff in p1/2 isnt that difficult to handle tho.

Because putting things into context = downplaying? If they use the information about the amount they raid to draw a conclusion then perhaps that could be downplaying as you say. If they simply make a statement of fact that x guild raids y hours per week and are on z boss, how is that downplaying anything?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The best guild is in reality the one that does it with the least time taken, the leader board of course ranks based on who gets there irrespective of how much time they took.
    So a guild who does everything from scratch for an unknown and unkilled boss and takes 600 tries is worse than a guild who just copies a working tactic and kills the boss in 200 tires. I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Sorry to hear you're struggling on a boss better guilds had no problem on. With how much effort you put into this game, I'd be pretty disappointed in myself if I had so much trouble with such a simple thing too.
    We've had less wipes than Method. What guild are you in bro? I ask you every tier to no reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    If only wowprogress would track the kill time of bosses...
    Additionally I tell you that Moscow is GMT+3. Maybe now you can figure out how many days Bleached Bones day raided so far.

Ok can't expect you to be able to do that - the answer is every single one. Not at all impressive, actually pretty inefficient.
    Last edited by mmocf9c4bcbfba; 2017-12-10 at 05:23 PM.

didnt they do the same mathematically impossible meme before avatar kill?
    Pretty sure he's saying that for the memes/fun. Method didn't really start the ''mathematically impossible'' thing as far as I remember.

But yeah, Firelands 2.0 confirmed. IMO it would have been cool if Blizzard had taken some of that extra Mythic difficulty and put it in Heroic so he's less faceroll there. Especially the debuffs they seem to get in ph1-2 that makes them more interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You actually don't see any flaws in your logic? Like really, take a moment and analyze. Still don't get it? Take a few more minutes.

The "Least time taken" would only work in a theoretical vacuum which simply can't be applied in practice. There are way too many factors to take into account if you REALLY want to rank a guild based on how good it is. You can argue many ways, but please don't hurt our brains with simplified and shallow bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Any footage from that phase?

Mythic Argus P2:
    "I'm not going to die! There's no way I'll die (this time)!"
    -> get Avatar of Aggramar, have 19.88M health
    -> tank 2 Soulbursts and 1 Soulbomb
    -> use Smoldering Titanguard
    -> 2 Soulburst and 1 Soulbomb blow up, the tank dies

It's moments like these that make watching Style Wars stream worth it.
    (and on the next attempt the tank called for a blessing of protection and the stream froze for 5 minutes. Not sure what that was about.)
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-12-10 at 04:35 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.