Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    Bad, you cant say i dont want to date black or asian mans/womans but u can say i dont want to date mans under 1,90m or womans over 1,75m. both things are discriminatory because nobody can pick their genes ... but one is bad and the other is okay...
    I wouldn't date a black man or an asian man. Can't say that? I just did.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Could we perhaps stop the Elim Garak Narcissist Show and return to the topic please
    Well, may I suggest you to stop mentioning me and proceed with the topic as you see fit?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Just another insult I'd say. And don't worry pointing our insulting behavior doesn't mean insults hit the target. That's just another logical fallacy of yours.
    I don't think you understand what a logical fallacy actually means.

Nothing that's been said about you has been baseless, proof: Your posts in the thread. Now off to the /ignore function you go.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not attracted to Asians, that's just how it is. You're under no obligation to even attempt to justify a personal preference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    Bad, you cant say i dont want to date black or asian mans/womans but u can say i dont want to date mans under 1,90m or womans over 1,75m. both things are discriminatory because nobody can pick their genes ... but one is bad and the other is okay...
    Yes you can

I don't generally find black men or asian men sexually attractive, just preference

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    If someone says you have at least be 6 ft minimum when you're looking for a date, how do you feel about this?
    While I'm sure it has been covered already in the past 10 pages, I'll go ahead and throw in my 2 cents.

The problem isn't that they have a requirement (because we all have requirements), its that you(not you personally) don't met the requirement and you're not happy about it. You want to say "But I'm a great person if you give me a chance" So the complaint boils down to, I'm attracted to someone but they aren't interested in me because of something I can't control. That's life

Depending on the age, some people grow out of it or should I say change their requirements.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Seems very short sighted if you ask me.
    They shouldn't worry about raising their standards.

...sorry, that one was terrible.

If someone says you have at least be 6 ft minimum when you're looking for a date, how do you feel about this?
    Height is pretty irrelevant once you're horizontal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Unless you have a small bed lol

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Must be boring to only have sex lying down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Unless you have a small bed lol
    I don't know why anyone would even have a small bed in this day. I've got a 140 cm wide/200 cm length bed alone.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-12-10 at 04:51 PM.

normal?

evryone likes other stuff , i would not want to date a dwarf , and even less is she was fat... taking care of your body says a lot about yourself imo , if you cant respect your own body how can you respect others?

dont have any problems with poeple having demands

It sucks when you don't meet their requirements but it's their choice. I have certain deal breaker features as well (most of us do) so I'm not any better or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Really this. One person likes only skinny partners, others like them plus sized. If you are 4 feet tall, 6 feet tall person might creep you out (especially if you are the 4 feet guy ^^)...or for some they are perfect.

Pretty shallow if you ask me, "Hey, he / she is a psycho, but she fits the height / weight / hair colour preference, so I am happy" -but whatever. You gotta live with them, not me.
    Well can you really say/type no psychos looking for a partner? A profile like that would be pretty weird, no?

I'm 5'11 so generally I don't get hit with these, but in general I think they're pathetic. Any woman who would "demand" a certain height probably has personally disorders and is better off being alone or with her cats. I've seen a few woman on dating sites who have the "Must be 6'2 to even message me" type messages and you can tell their nuts. Penciled/styled eyebrows, way too much makeup, tattoos, etc. Obvious mental illness and insecurities.

who cares - its their decision and their choice

if they are atractive its only natural they would have high standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I'm 5'11 so generally I don't get hit with these, but in general I think they're pathetic. Any woman who would "demand" a certain height probably has personally disorders and is better off being alone or with her cats. I've seen a few woman on dating sites who have the "Must be 6'2 to even message me" type messages and you can tell their nuts. Penciled/styled eyebrows, way too much makeup, tattoos, etc. Obvious mental illness and insecurities.
    im gonna go with simplest question ? do you prefer women with big boobs or small ones ?

ofc most dudes will answear "offc with big"

the same is with the case of men's height.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    who cares - its their decision and their choice

if they are atractive its only natural they would have high standards.

- - - Updated - - -

im gonna go with simplest question ? do you prefer women with big boobs or small ones ?

ofc most dudes will answear "offc with big"

the same is with the case of men's height.
    Big or small boobs would not be a deal-breaker for any man worth his shit. If a man's height is that much an issue for you, you're the problem and you're nuts. I prefer big breasts myself, but wouldn't only date large breasted women. People who put these black and white demands are mentally ill and don't seem to realize they're the ones who deserve to be alone.

Big or small boobs would not be a deal-breaker for any man worth his shit. If a man's height is that much an issue for you, you're the problem and you're nuts. I prefer big breasts myself, but wouldn't only date large breasted women. People who put these black and white demands are mentally ill and don't seem to realize they're the ones who deserve to be alone.
    and yet inreality those who have high standards have valid reason for them - that reason is either they are attractive , wealthy or succesfull in life

and whether you like it or not - those people usually are never single for long - because others are naturaly allured to them.

it may be not fair in your eyes but thats how life works.

Trying to claim that anyone with dating preferences must be mentally ill, is in itself some bonus level mental issues. Complete detachment from reality for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Same way I feel when someone says someone has to be a certain race or religion, like I probably don't want to date someone so shallow.
    Religion is pretty important and race is just a physical attribute

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I'm quite short for a grown adult man - 5'3" to be exact.
    Lmfao 5'3 dude seriously? That's so little no woman is going to settle for that lol.