Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan94 View Post
    It doesn't matter how much time a manlet spends at the gym. He'll never be as tough or as big as taller men. Taller men can put on more weight which means they can lift more.
    First of all, most gym dudebros have no idea how to fight.

Secondly, in a world where knives and guns are readily available, relying on height and your ability to lift inanimate objects is rather silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

The vast majority of short guys with girlfriends are regular people, as in not part of the rich elite.
    Yeah and they have short girlfriends that tall dudes don't wanna' marry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Most girls prefer decently tall men. Not really a news alert.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

Secondly, in a world where knives and guns are readily available, relying on height and your ability to lift inanimate objects is rather silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and they have short girlfriends that tall dudes don't wanna' marry.
    Plenty of tall dudes have short girlfriends/wives.

But, explaining the facts of reality to the borderline incel crowd on MMO-champ was always a fruitless endeavour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of short guys have girls just fine.
    I've never seen any manlet that's 5'3 have one lol. Those ones are truly at the bottom of the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I have a ton of experience with this matter. You seem the be the one that's confused. Maybe you just know a lot of bigots who refuse to accept someone who doesn't have their beliefs?
    You don't have to be a bigot to not appreciate the way someone chooses to live his/her life.

You say you have a ton of experience, but you clearly don't.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen any manlet that's 5'3 have one lol. Those ones are truly at the bottom of the barrel.
    I'm guessing there's a lot of things you have "never seen" which shape your views on reality.

10+ Year Old Account

Knives/guns has nothing to do with the fact that taller men are always the physical superior to manlets. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "Look at me I just got out of a thread talking about incels, so now everyone I disagree with is an incel!"

Oh, Rocanna. You silly banana.
    Nah, they incel crowd is pretty noticable and doesn't come down to differences in opinions. I disagree with plenty of people whom don't fall under that category going by their post history.

Plenty of tall dudes have short girlfriends/wives.
    Yes and the ones short dudes date are much shorter.

But, explaining the facts of reality to the borderline incel crowd on MMO-champ was always a fruitless endeavour.
    Where'd this even come from?

I am not incel at all. You mistake whining for having a cold, realistic approach on romance.

Knives/guns has nothing to do with the fact that taller men are always the physical superior to manlets. End of story.
    Which is as relevant as water being wet. Strength has almost nothing to do with your ability to survive in the modern world.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    If someone says you have at least be 6 ft minimum when you're looking for a date, how do you feel about this?
    I don't have a problem with it. I'm a guy and I'm 5'8', I prefer petite women and my girlfriend is 5'. If I'm allowed to have my preferences, why shouldn't others be allowed theirs? It's what they're attracted to, and you can't help what you are or are not attracted to.

They were in a thread about incels this morning, and it got closed because them and other people kept calling everyone in it an incel.

Pretty sure they just found a new word to be fond of.
    Ah, right. Yesterday another mad feminazi was calling me a rapist and murderer.

They were in a thread about incels this morning, and it got closed because them and other people kept calling everyone in it an incel.

Pretty sure they just found a new word to be fond of.
    Oh?

I didn't see that it was closed down, but makes sense I suppose.

But no, that's not the case for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by zknm7 View Post
    I don't have a problem with it. I'm a guy and I'm 5'8', I prefer petite women and my girlfriend is 5'. If I'm allowed to have my preferences, why shouldn't others be allowed theirs? It's what they're attracted to, and you can't help what you are or are not attracted to.
    That's so naive. When you say you won't date under 6' it's clear it has nothing to do with attraction, but with what society would think. You don't even know the guy yet you'll already disconsider him based on a few inches? That person could be perfect otherwise.

This " I won't date under 6' " crap is just the typical '' what would others say?? " which shows they have the mind of a sheep and care way too much about other peoples' opinions.

As a short man, what can I say? It might be a shallow position but it's a valid position. It makes me a little sad though. The two times I've been cheated on has been with taller men, so I've become more self-conscious about my height.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have to prove anything to you morons on here when women always being with someone taller then them is proof enough. They know taller men are superior.

Manlets are discriminated against but its good discrimination. They have to work 100 times harder than any tall man does to get just one woman to accept them. There are exceptions of course some manlets like Kevin Hart have a ton of charisma to get around their height but the average manlet has to work really hard lol.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-12-10 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm short, only 6'2, and I prefer short women. My friends joke that the perfect woman for me is around the age of 16 -_-;
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    As a short man, what can I say? It might be a shallow position but it's a valid position. It makes me a little sad though. The two times I've been cheated on has been with taller men, so I've become more self-conscious about my height.
    Thanks for being a clear example as to what happens when manlets do get a girlfriend lol. The girl is always looking for someone taller and once they find that guy they jump ship.

Taller men are better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is as relevant as water being wet. Strength has almost nothing to do with your ability to survive in the modern world.
    Strength and physical presence matters a lot to women and just people in general. If you're bigger and have a commanding voice people are going to listen to you more than some little bitch manlet that has a nerdy high pitched voice.

Any manlet that tries to act "alpha" or tough will be laughed at because everyone knows they're just overgrown teenagers that are mad because they don't look like grown adults lol.

That's so naive. When you say you won't date under 6' it's clear it has nothing to do with attraction, but with what society would think. You don't even know the guy yet you'll already disconsider him based on a few inches? That person could be perfect otherwise.

This " I won't date under 6' " crap is just the typical '' what would others say?? " which shows they have the mind of a sheep and care way too much about other peoples' opinions.
    Perhaps you're right about some women worrying what society thinks. My thoughts on that are that if they're that shallow, then I'm not interested anyway, and I'm not going to lose sleep over it. That being said, some women truly aren't attracted to shorter men. As a shorter guy, I've known more than a few... I just didn't worry about it and moved on. There are a lot of women in the world, so even if the vast majority of the ones who don't want to date a guy under 6' take that position because they're worried about what society thinks, why should I let that bother me? Whether it's personal preference or not, the end result is the same.

Thanks for being a clear example as to what happens when manlets do get a girlfriend lol. The girl is always looking for someone taller and once they find that guy they jump ship.

Taller men are better.
    You must be pretty lame to base your ego on the sole basis of the length of your body.