10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone hoping United would make the title interesting this season, I can only apologise. That was absolute shite from United, not just shite, they were fucking terrified. Don't deserve to win anything playing like that.

GG City. Definitely beatable, just good luck finding someone who wants to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    For anyone hoping United would make the title interesting this season, I can only apologise. That was absolute shite from United, not just shite, they were fucking terrified. Don't deserve to win anything playing like that.

GG City. Definitely beatable, just good luck finding someone who wants to beat them.
    You'll find those teams in Europe. I can't see anyone in the EPL beating them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    You'll find those teams in Europe. I can't see anyone in the EPL beating them
    Au contraire my Spanish leaning friend.

I reckon one of the middling prem sides will do City. Think Burnley or West Brom.

A proper defensive unit in a game they're not 100% up for.

Edit: Scratch West Brom since they're managed by Pardew. But you get what I mean.

Maybe. Perhaps Spurs does it? They haven't played them yet correct?

Possession really wasn't that surprising when you have Pep - the man who believes that 100% possession is the only thing worth striving for VS Mourinho - the man who has no problems letting the other team have the ball for 85 minutes if there's a chance you can punish them on a counter attack.

If you honestly expected more in the possession area from Man United today, I'd find that strange. Not under Mourinho. If we look at this game from the goal chances instead of the sideways passing, we could very well have gotten that 2-2 goal but Lukaku/Mata both missed from 2 feet and when you pay 800 million for a striker who can't score chances like that, in the same game where he assists 2 goals for the other team - then you don't win.

For me the problem wasn't so much how little possession we had but rather how we wasted it. First half was a good example because we couldn't string 3-4 passes together in a row and that was embarrassing. Still, City for as much "dominating" as they supposedly did, still struggled to barely beat a team that was on its own half for 90 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Next weekend, but at the Etihad though. Will be rough.

10+ Year Old Account
    City were much better than Man U, I was surprised how bad they were actually. City should have scored a couple more but weren't clinical at all.

a spurs team without alderweireld has little hope. City would need to play like turd

Deleted
    So happy they lost, just as i get so happy when Gothenburg or AIK looses in Sweden just feels good when all those mainstream followers gets the D

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeden View Post
    So happy they lost, just as i get so happy when Gothenburg or AIK looses in Sweden just feels good when all those mainstream followers gets the D
    Anyone who doesn't root for Blackpool or Cheltenham is a mainstream follower

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    a spurs team without alderweireld has little hope. City would need to play like turd
    They didn't exactly play well today, United just somehow managed to not give them anything to play against. The two times we did anything we created two chances, but you've got to do more than that.

Also, yeah, Lukaku is not a good player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Anyone who doesn't root for Blackpool or Cheltenham is a mainstream follower
    Believe it or not that's where I grew up in my very early years.
    Born in Gloucester.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They didn't exactly play well today, United just somehow managed to not give them anything to play against. The two times we did anything we created two chances, but you've got to do more than that.

Also, yeah, Lukaku is not a good player.
    They had fernandinho as centerback at one point. That would have been a perfect time to put on the pressure at the back, and city were making mistakes themselves giving away chances. If the utd that turned up vs arsenal and watford had turned up it could have been a very interesting game.

City defend the counter attacks well, leroy sane had a great game tracking back and their entire midfield shape smothers out the counter attack threat well so it was well played by city in that regard.

Lukaku has loss confidence and is thinking too much so his touch on the ball and confidence to shoot has suffered greatly. His passing has been alright last few games but today he was particularly bad giving away chances at the wrong end :/

Deleted
    Mourinho complaining about the ref again. Surprise surprise.

GIRFUY Jose & Man Utd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Mourinho complaining about the ref again. Surprise surprise.

GIRFUY Jose & Man Utd.
    To be fair both sides had moments to complain about. But we all know Mourinho can be very vocal about it.

Deleted
    And on Vincent Kompany going off injured: "Vinnie is always like this – unfortunately we can’t count on him for a long time."

Jesus that's brutal.
    Poor old Vinnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    And on Vincent Kompany going off injured: "Vinnie is always like this – unfortunately we can’t count on him for a long time."

Jesus that's brutal.
    Poor old Vinnie.
    I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been offed yet. Great player when he was at his best, but sadly a similar fate to Ledley King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Imagine if United had spent that 90 million on Bitcoins instead of Lukaku at the time. They could've afforded David Villa and have a good striker.

If Morata didn't go off injured in the first half against City, I think we could have got a result.

- - - Updated - - -

Need to watch this.
    Thought the interviewer was going to piss himself at one point

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...verton-penalty

Klopp looks very scary when he is angry

Deleted
    Wow talk about a meltdown.

Maybe they should have scored more?
    Would we have been as angry had Everton's goal been a worldie in the top corner considering all the chances Pool had?
    That 4vs1 where Mane doesn't square it was shocking.