Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Reading this thread I hope to god that op was just trolling and not mentally challenged. The time he spent arguing here he could have just done a 1 minute sim on raidbots and be done with it :S
    he made i think 2(?) other similar threads on here and has done the same thing when we answered him. My thoughts on him: Captain Obvious has...obviously...left his post. Paging Captain Obvious.

Deleted
    When will ppl understand, that some just like to comunicate with the community instead of just pressing a button. If you can offer nothing other than dickhead comments, why even bother posting? Telling him to sim is not wrong thou, but beeing a dick is, calm down ppl, we are in the same boat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    When will ppl understand, that some just like to comunicate with the community instead of just pressing a button. If you can offer nothing other than dickhead comments, why even bother posting? Telling him to sim is not wrong thou, but beeing a dick is, calm down ppl, we are in the same boat.
    When will ppl understand, that some are sick of answering the same questions over and over and can have those people get what they need with just pressing a button.

There are no dickhead comments in this thread.

People answered OP plenty of times and he still wasn't listening to us. I even offered him a free simming and he refused. Thread like this one should've been locked after first 5 comments, because you cannot help anyone if they don't really want you to help them.

Deleted
    only that he was starting to become a dick after everyone gave him the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    It's not complicated at all:
    • Download the in-game AddOn https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/simulationcraft
    • In-game, type "/simc" - and copy (ctrl+c) the code it gives you
    • Go to https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/stats
    • Paste (ctrl+v) the code you just copied into the "B) OR PASTE FROM SIMC ADDON" box. Ensure the options are set properly, by default it should be correct for an average sim. (Iterations: 25,000 / Fight Style: Patchwerk / Number of Bosses: 1 boss / Fight Length: 5 minutes)
    • Scroll down and click "Generate Stat Weights".
    • Optional: Import the weights it tells you to Pawn in-game

Easy, free, takes seconds-couple of minutes. Do that every time you get a new item - or if you're not too fussed, do it every few upgrades.

Hey, this really helped me a lot so thanks. I kept seeing everyone suggest 'simming' but I never really knew how to do any of that stuff outside of Mr Robot which we all know has its shortcomings sometimes. Take care
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Hey, this really helped me a lot so thanks. I kept seeing everyone suggest 'simming' but I never really knew how to do any of that stuff outside of Mr Robot which we all know has its shortcomings sometimes. Take care
    More than welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    OK ok ok, I’ll simplify my question. I’m Casual, don’t wanna do all that.

Is Haste any good when playing a SnD Outlaw rogue?
    It takes you more time comming into this forums, posting your questions then simming yourself lul.

Go for 300% movement speed if you have legendary boots and at least 70% haste coz haste is speed.