Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never really main switched this expac, though I hop on different alts when I needed a break. Got five of them to 110 and mess around here and there on each of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    wouldn't say ive switched mains but had a fair amount of alts i dedicated to full time for a bit
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

0, Druid for lyfe, Crank it!

My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    0, Druid for lyfe, Crank it!

I remember showing a friend this video back in tbc, he mained a druid for 3 xpacs in a row because of it lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    From one 3 button rotation to another 3 button rotation then back to 3 button rotation..
    You do know 90% of the specs in this game right now are "3 button rotation" right?

Zero times. Like every other xpac

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artoria View Post
    You do know 90% of the specs in this game right now are "3 button rotation" right?
    You believe its 90% because you arent capable of playing anything higher than that..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You mean just playing the game? I don't understand people that say its hard to gear Alts just because they want to put zero work into it. I hit 110 about a month ago on my Resto druid and without any raiding am already at 935 Ilvl with multiple legendaries and 74 Artifact lvl.

Unless you are wanting to raid top mythic progression it's a piece of cake to have a decent alt->Main change.
    yeah some are lucky some are not...switched 1 month ago to my druid...doing ~20m+ a week, ALL RAIDS in LFR / NORMAL / HC, farm dailies for AP + caches. and i only get 1 legendary every 2 weeks...and the ones i got are the worst i could get. im now 950 but high ilvl doesnt mean good gear statwise...

friend of mine startet to twink his druid, got his 2 bis legendaries in 1h of playing @110.

fuck this game

Zero or one. Started as Frost DK, after first month of EN switched to Blood and thats where I'm right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started with DH for NH, switched to Mistweaver for Tos to help raid, and now to Mage since we need more ranged dps
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

I haven't switched mains since tail end of Cata/MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Changed from tank to DPS back in SoO

Just once. From Lock to Mage. And just when i switched and leveled my mage to 110 they buffed the lock class. Fuck man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    2. Warrior was always my main in almost every xpac, I played fury all through NH and loved every second of it, the Inner Rage rotation was fucking amazing.
    I also main Fury and i just stick to the Inner Rage. I regard this talent baseline and i for sure won't relearn and less enjoy the spec just because Bloodbath performs better now. I didn't read into it how much better Bloodbath is now but i bet i am still perform better with my known muscle memory playstyle over it.

this xpack 0

i stepped back from hcore raiding because i didnt want to plan around raiding or feeling obligated to be online or respeccing/rerolling for the bigger cause anymore

best disiscion i made , no more min/maxing , just doing what i like and enjoy when i want and i still get to see all the content because my guild takes me along in social hc raids and mythic farms

Whenever my current main gets nerfed

15+ Year Old Account
    0 times.

I switched my main at the beginning of the expansion, making my Vengeance Demon Hunter because I preferred that playstyle of tank over anything else that I had available at the time (Gdruid PPaladin). I absolutely love my VDH, regardless of nerfs and other nonsense that people've gotten so bent out of shape about. Then again, i'm not a Bleeding Edge mythic raider.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

I have been playing my Priest since TBC as my main, never done a switch.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    [Early Alpha]
    shaman, enh
    pally, holy

[Legion launch]
    pally, holy
    pally, prot

[Mid Legion]
    DK, blood
    DK, frost

[Late Legion, now]
    Still maining my DK but considering switching to my shadowpriest because melee are generally seen as second class citizens.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP you should add a survey.

0 times since I began playing in 2010. Have mained a warlock the entire time.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez