Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    So no add phase on Mythic Argus?
    They barely saw the p4, we don't know what happens during the entirety of the p4.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    They barely saw the p4, we don't know what happens during the entirety of the p4.
    Isn't it technically P3 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    So no add phase on Mythic Argus?
    No adds at 40% yeah, but boss heals back to like 9 billion hp, who knows what happens when he gets to 30-40% again.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Aman'thul thought that he could collapse Time on me. However, his first mistake was thinking that I would be subdued by Time "Magics". I surpass Time. That foolish old man...

Besides, with this new body, I could still cast the End of All things. Also, I got a bit of a Health Boost as well.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-12-10 at 07:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keedorin View Post
    I'm out of the loop here. I thought that it was decided to not stream the race, or do they just not care?
    It was a gentleman's agreement from different times. Some old timers like Method and Exorsus still adhere to it, while others have said 'fuck it we love money' and gone with full streams for the past few tiers.

I'm sure Method will open streaming soon as well, I doubt they can resist the twitch moneyz.

Deleted
    https://clips.twitch.tv/HorribleNurturingFloofBuddhaBar

I love the excitement coming from these players!

Deleted
    New phase video at 40%
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp36tLd8fJE

Still processing.

This is exciting! Now we will see the Eonar ressurect mechanic played out to its full potential. They can probably tune it to be insanely difficult because you are allowed a certain amount of failure/tactical deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    "not game playing ability" is such an absolute statement and it shows your bias.
    I mean it's accurate though. Anyone with common sense knows lethal is technically the most skilled guild in the world from a player skill standpoint. World first races always have been a test of time more so than skill. Is skill a factor? Absolutely. But not acknowledging time overpowers this after a specific point is just ignorance.

This is exciting! Now we will see the Eonar ressurect mechanic played out to its full potential. They can probably tune it to be insanely difficult because you are allowed a certain amount of failure/tactical deaths.
    Tree loses 4 energy per res, you can res 25 times, including the initial resurrections. Thus, still having CR from previous phases still helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizuk View Post
    New phase video at 40%

Still processing.
    That was pretty fun to watch.

I'm a Super Titan.

RIP the kill on <100 pages predictions, it's 100th now!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    I mean it's accurate though. Anyone with common sense knows lethal is technically the most skilled guild in the world from a player skill standpoint. World first races always have been a test of time more so than skill. Is skill a factor? Absolutely. But not acknowledging time overpowers this after a specific point is just ignorance.
    His statement was an absurd declaration that skill was not a factor. If he meant something more nuanced then he should have said something more nuanced. I agree that commitment is the biggest factor. And skill is the second biggest factor, and they are both big factors.
    Last edited by fuzzylogic111; 2017-12-10 at 07:50 PM. Reason: corrected

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    RIP the kill on <100 pages predictions, it's 100th now!
    This page isn’t over yet though.

New phase video at 40%

Still processing.
    That excitement is so great, hehe.

His statement was an absurd declaration that skill was not a factor. If he meant something more nuanced then he should have said something more nuanced. I agree that commitment is the biggest factor. And skill is the second biggest factor, and they are both big factors.
    At least you're not in denial or insane like half these people on the boards. My fault.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    New phase video at 40%

Still processing.
    Argus goes up to 60% aswell in the phase, woah.

edit: 66% HP in the phase, god damn, this fight look intense.

Deleted
    66,4% actually

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    This page isn’t over yet though.
    I'll be damned if he dies before page is over.