Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    This might be the most needless aggressive post I've ever seen
    It's not aggressive, it's sheer amazement at a person's ignorance about the state they live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here are two simple words that I can use to describe snow: "Fucking shit"

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's only great if it stays well below 0 Celcius for days.

Otherwise it's just melts, and freezes again causing more problems then the initial snowfall.

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    I live in San Tan Valley in the southern Arizona and i cant get to go up north cause of work commitments.
    It's like a 3 hour drive.

You should go as it's very pretty. Sedona is nice, too.

November 1st, it's beautiful.

February 20th, it's white shit from hell.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's like a 3 hour drive.

You should go as it's very pretty. Sedona is nice, too.
    Yeah i have been to Sedona it is a beautiful place to go in the summer.

Ironically though it hasnt snowed in a while up north this year its been pretty mild weather.

I'm from Wisconsin so I love it; I was basically born in a snow drift. Wouldn't be Christmas without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    November 1st, it's beautiful.

February 20th, it's white shit from hell.
    I keep thinking about moving back to AK, but I can't deal with snow from October - May breakup. Although global warming has changed things significantly according to high school friends, they've had no snow in Anchorage during the holidays in the last few years which was unheard of when I was growing up.

We had so much snow some years that my dad would shovel it off of one side our pretty tall two-story house, and we could sled off of the roof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snow is my favourite weather. Its snowing now!

It's fantastic when you're younger than 14.
    Now there is nothing great about snow anymore, it just causes more work, costs time and causes delays.

He knows nothing
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    Yeah i have been to Sedona it is a beautiful place to go in the summer.

Ironically though it hasnt snowed in a while up north this year its been pretty mild weather.
    Global warming is changing things a lot, I haven't been back to AZ in the last few years but I was up in AK over the summer and was amazed to see the mountain ranges without snow at end of August.

I can't recall a time ever that I saw the mountains in my home state without snow.

It was fun first time saw it but now it's just cold, keep it away from me. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Jon?

Eh is aight

I like snow. Probably in part because I associate it with snowboarding.

I like rain more, though.

Love snow, finally got some here yesterday. Live by the coast so don't really get much D:

I like the snow. I live close to a city so I'm not used to great scenery, the snow changes every time it falls.

I'm Australian, I've never seen snow IRL. I've seen ice all over the ground on a mountain, but I understand snow is meant to be fluffy.

Deleted
    Snow is cool

I hate the shit. Having lived and shoveled it since I was old enough. Driving in it is miserable, and it looks like shit after the first 10 minutes if you live near any form of traffic. it weighs down tree limbs and power lines. Fuck snow. That said I loved it ages 1-8 when it simply was the cool fun stuff I could make weapons out of and got me out of school.