when was the last time we got over 5 guilds at the final boss and it lasted this long

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    when was the last time we got over 5 guilds at the final boss and it lasted this long
    Last tier. 11 guilds got to Kil'jaeden before Method killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Plastkin's guild got beat to Helya by Death Jesters, then died. How tragic.
    I miss you

Has method/exorsus done second round of splits yet? If not i think Argus could die soon.

Lmao thanks for that
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

LOL how ironic

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Like most time trials - you have a period of time over which the race is done.

Lots of solutions - they use them in real world situations all the time.

The simple fact is - if tomorrow Guild1 finishes after having spent 100 hours, and Guild2 finishes 10 minutes later after having spent 20 hours - Guild2 is the better guild.

The only thing that needs to happen during the time trial is - no videos produced, and no adjustments made by Blizzard.
    lol, your analogy is funny.
    So if in a marathon one needs 2h5min and another guy decides to rest 30min in between and finishes in 2h30min, he has won, because his "running time" was only 2h? I hope you know that this is not how it works...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Better that than having bosses like Mistress and Avatar. Blowing through the first 10 bosses is unsatisfying for top guilds, sure, but the rest of us plebs won't do that so we'll see more of a progression before we reach the Argus wall, which will get nerfed as usual by the time we get there.

If the only cost is that some people go ''muh antorus so ez gg bliz kappa lol'' then I can live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yea, was actually referring to that as a good thing, they waste so much time nerfing things when they can just balance them for the widest audience and let them work through it at a usual pace instead of hitting walls like Mistress and Avatar and having to wait for nerfs. Obviously there is going to be Argus nerfs when the race is said an done, but that's better than 4-5 bosses needing them.
    Its actually a bad system/concept because it heavily emphasizes the last boss only. There are many last bosses that are awful for melee or for aoe classes, but they still got to play that boss because of the gear they got getting there. When only the last boss is actually tuned, you don't care at all about the rest. Even low tier guilds will only care about last boss classes& setups when the rest of the raid is tuned like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Its actually a bad system/concept because it heavily emphasizes the last boss only. There are many last bosses that are awful for melee or for aoe classes, but they still got to play that boss because of the gear they got getting there. When only the last boss is actually tuned, you don't care at all about the rest. Even low tier guilds will only care about last boss classes& setups when the rest of the raid is tuned like crap.
    But the rest of the raid ISN'T tuned like crap. It's tuned appropriately for the majority of mythic raiding guilds to have meaningful progression. By the time the average guild gets through Coven and Aggramar, Argus will be tuned appropriately

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Unfortunate that you suck so bad that no guild will take you. Makes it harder to troll you about it.
    You have more than 6 players I wouldn't take in a US 15 guild. Your guild is fairly average if you factor in the time investment.

Having 25 people who are mediocre at the game who either try to scrape by streaming or otherwise suck at life and are willing to spend that much effort to consistently lose in a video game is excellent. Let us all know when you guys don't suck anymore. You think Easy is the meme of NA, but Easy doesn't even compare with the meme that is Limit. I guess carrying on the tradition of Blood Legion is fitting.

That's what tends to happen when the 5-6 people that are carrying everyone else quit, myself included.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-12-10 at 10:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lmao thanks for that
    I've heard from reliable sources that you should bind frostnova friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsephuz7 View Post
    I've heard from reliable sources that you should bind frostnova friend.
    Can't, every key is already taken by ice lance.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The US salt in this thread is real, lmfao.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Can't, every key is already taken by ice lance.
    I can respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    The US salt in this thread is real, lmfao.
    They found something they're good at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matayo7 View Post
    They found something they're good at.
    Digging in salt mines ?
    Wasn't that a Chinese invention ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    You have more than 6 players I wouldn't take in a US 15 guild. Your guild is fairly average if you factor in the time investment.

Having 25 people who are mediocre at the game who either try to scrape by streaming or otherwise suck at life and are willing to spend that much effort to consistently lose in a video game is excellent. Let us all know when you guys don't suck anymore. You think Easy is the meme of NA, but Easy doesn't even compare with the meme that is Limit. I guess carrying on the tradition of Blood Legion is fitting.

That's what tends to happen when the 5-6 people that are carrying everyone else quit, myself included.
    The question is: since you are super pro, why u arent in method/exorsus?

Sent from my SM-T113NU using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Has method/exorsus done second round of splits yet? If not i think Argus could die soon.
    they did all their splits on day 1 already

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Just because the raid was "easy" for top 20 guilds doesn't mean it'll be easy for the rest, Kingaroth and especially Coven will take a lot of time for you average guild, especially since class stacking is way worse on Coven that it is one the last two. By the time these guilds will reach Argus it'll be a few months, bosses will be nerfed and everyone's gonna have pantheon trinkets at 1k lvl, so strict setup won't matter as much.

they did all their splits on day 1 already
    no they didn't, you can just go to wowprogress and see. They're doing them today

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    The question is: since you are super pro, why u arent in method/exorsus?

Sent from my SM-T113NU using Tapatalk
    I haven't claimed I'm super pro. Even if I'm the worst person to ever raid in WoW's history, that doesn't make my points invalid.

Given this game's state and how much effort people want to put into it just to get a top 5 spot, I've no interest in that. I'm still interested in raiding because it's among the only things that isn't complete trash in WoW even after Ion took over, but not enough to actually put up with the rest of the shit that's required, and being in a US 500 guild waiting for 17 people to figure out how to move out of red isn't something I'd have fun doing. There are a handful of guilds I'd raid in casually but their schedules and servers are central/eastern. I'm fine just watching, doing other things, and trolling the people who have far too much pride for their accomplishments during these races.