Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Nah, we can't compete with OC toxicity.
    You couln't compete with OC at MDI too (not a personal attack, just banter).

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Its actually a bad system/concept because it heavily emphasizes the last boss only. There are many last bosses that are awful for melee or for aoe classes, but they still got to play that boss because of the gear they got getting there. When only the last boss is actually tuned, you don't care at all about the rest. Even low tier guilds will only care about last boss classes& setups when the rest of the raid is tuned like crap.
    The fact that lesser guilds can't class stack the fuck out of fights like Coven means they will take far more time to be 10/11 regardless. And looking at Argus, he doesn't seem particularly melee or ranged unfriendly, and if you need a particular utility right now, that usually gets nerfed later down the road (IE KJ's balls no longer required Stampeding Roar or rocket jump). My guild didn't make the ranged switch for Nighthold, didn't make the non-Rogue melees switch for ToS, and got CE both times. I'm not worried, and prefer to see Antorus tuning to stupid ass ToS tuning any day.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp36tLd8fJE

Argus has finally achieved his own Ultra Instinct.
    If that's the secret phase what a massive disappointment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    We've only seen the very beginning of it. I wouldn't be surprised if the regular P3 makes an appearance one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    We've only seen the very beginning of it. I wouldn't be surprised if the regular P3 makes an appearance one way or another.
    Yea, but i mean: lots of folks were expecting Sargeras to show up. Given that no datamine happened yet, it's looking more and more improbable (even taking into account the chance of it being encrypted, like cutscenes etc).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I'm not in any guild because there's not a good guild in NA and this game is shit.
    Are you having some insecurity issues irl or are you child/troll? honest question

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Are you having some insecurity issues irl or are you child/troll? honest question
    Most people externalize failure and internalize success.

Is Furty correct to say that the US raiding scene is juvenile?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Is Furty correct to say that the US raiding scene is juvenile?
    The US raiding scene isn't any more juvenile than other places, the difference is is that you're hearing it from someone who is probably cutting their losses as far as looking for any kind of future in the NA raiding scene so they're trying to get the last word in as they walk out the door.

"you guys are just juvenile anyway!!!" when realistically all NA and EU players i've interacted with are more or less the same personality wise

10+ Year Old Account
    *sees barely one minute of the secret phase that takes the boss to 60% HP*
    "what a fucking disappointment"

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't claimed I'm super pro. Even if I'm the worst person to ever raid in WoW's history, that doesn't make my points invalid.

Given this game's state and how much effort people want to put into it just to get a top 5 spot, I've no interest in that. I'm still interested in raiding because it's among the only things that isn't complete trash in WoW even after Ion took over, but not enough to actually put up with the rest of the shit that's required, and being in a US 500 guild waiting for 17 people to figure out how to move out of red isn't something I'd have fun doing. There are a handful of guilds I'd raid in casually but their schedules and servers are central/eastern. I'm fine just watching, doing other things, and trolling the people who have far too much pride for their accomplishments during these races.
    that's a lot of words that could have just been boiled down to "i'm a shit hypocrite"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I don't think that pathological liar will get the same treatment in EU as he got here, so from his point of view he's right.
    what are his lies?

why can't I like posts on this website

Nah, we can't compete with OC toxicity.
    I see you spent your sales money on a new bulb for your projector. At least Plastkin knows what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    The US raiding scene isn't any more juvenile than other places, the difference is is that you're hearing it from someone who is probably cutting their losses as far as looking for any kind of future in the NA raiding scene so they're trying to get the last word in as they walk out the door.

"you guys are just juvenile anyway!!!" when realistically all NA and EU players i've interacted with are more or less the same personality wise
    IDK having hung around with guilds like DNO/spk/fused/vodka/ect .. and having dealt with players from limit/encore/ect In Sales groups/M+/ect........ the only "top" guild that isn't full of Mongoloids that drop N bombs all day and act like immature teenagers are Vodka..... So I highly doubt that the EU's are as awful personality wise as the US scene which had devolved into a bunch of memers and most of the top guilds would quit raiding if blizzard actually found a way to stop them selling cash sales all day outside progression....

And yes before you start insulting me yes i'm a horrible human being who once got kicked out of a guild for threatening to drive across state lines and kick an officers ass and yes ive been in 6 of the current top 20 US guilds having been kicked out for being toxic/left all of them... So i'm not saying i'm any better than half the raiding scene but the truth is the top end raiding scene in the US has devolved into a bunch of now 20-30's yo's who act like 16yo Memers all day and say whatever they want while most hate this game at this point but stay around because they make decent cash doing sales that blizz don't stop.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-12-11 at 12:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    i'm a horrible human being who once got kicked out of a guild for threatening to drive across state lines and kick an officers ass
    this entire thread is just a gigantic gift that doesn't stop giving

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Neither, though I do troll most of the time. There are decent guilds in NA, but the entire raiding scene is plagued by the dumbest clique bullshit of immature teens and early twenty somethings, who all favor friends over actually trying to win. Then people have conversations about NA losing every single tier in threads like this. From that perspective, there really isn't a good guild in NA, nothing even close to Method. I know Limit doesn't raid as much as Method, but I'm still quite confident they wouldn't be competitive with them even if they did.

But you do think you're good right?
    Being better than most people is hardly a feat. I'm good in a US 50 guild sure, would I be good in a world top 3? I don't know, don't really care to find out either. I do know people in most top US guilds that I have been consistently better than, which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    that's a lot of words that could have just been boiled down to "i'm a shit hypocrite"
    What's hypocritical about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    IDK having hung around with guilds like DNO/spk/fused/vodka/ect .. and having dealt with players from limit/encore/ect In Sales groups/M+/ect........ the only "top" guild that isn't full of Mongoloids that drop N bombs all day and act like immature teenagers are Vodka.....
    From all of those, I'd agree I only really like vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lmao thanks for that
    Congrats on 10/11 bro.

Neither, though I do troll most of the time. There are decent guilds in NA, but the entire raiding scene is plagued by the dumbest clique bullshit of immature teens and early twenty somethings, who all favor friends over actually trying to win.
    Between this nonsense rationalization and the drivel that was vomited out by the guy that apparently wanted to kick someone's ass over a video game lecturing about the "state of the NA raiding scene", I'm really glad this otherwise boring progression tier thread took a turn like this.

Glad argus is lasting this long. Hopefully past reset, would be cool.

Deleted
    Yea, but i mean: lots of folks were expecting Sargeras to show up. Given that no datamine happened yet, it's looking more and more improbable (even taking into account the chance of it being encrypted, like cutscenes etc).
    My guess is that there is 2, or possibly even 3, secret phases. As you can see when they hit 40% and the new stuff starts, the bosses HP goes back up to 66% hp, which wouldn't make much sense if it is only 1 phase. I think most likely at 33% or something he starts his real final phase.