Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I hate it. I don't like being cold and wet.

WA state gets snow once or twice a winter, and the island I live on will see some. I remember last year being kinda bizarre because it snowed 5 times! I also used to live in Central Texas... where there was less snow, and more ice. Really happy I'm not in Texas right now :P

I've never seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I really like it. Things stay dryg and cold because of the climate in the north. No rain possible at all, like it should be. The worst is when you live in an area where you have around 0 temperature so you get icy rain and just mush for snow, ugh..

Give me minus 15-20 and im happy. The days when it creeps down to -35 and below is when i it starts being annoing though.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Driving in it is the only thing I do not like about it. Not that I am concerned I will lose control and crash, but there is so many who do. Too many people simply do not know how to drive on snow.

Love it. I am big on cold weather and winter. My favorite time of year.

Lived in the northeast my entire life. I don't ever need to see snow again, nor do I find anything positive about it.

Deleted
    I love it ! It is snowing right now, and my garden is finally looking clean :P

Snow is great if you can stay at home and don't have to deal with it. If you have to go outside, it just sucks. It reduces parking spaces, causes people and vehicles to slide, takes effort to remove from your driveway and the sidewalk. Fuck snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    So what are your thoughts regarding snow do you love it? Hate it? or just meh?
    It's precipitation, I'm indifferent to it

10+ Year Old Account
    I like snow more then I like rain. On a rainy day indoors I love watching the rain come down and hearing it outside my window, very zen, but I wouldn't want to be out in it getting soaked.

Snow I actually enjoy being out in, trunching though thick lays of it in my boots and seeing everything blanketed in white. So I enjoy being out in it then. Its just the after effect of the roads and paths being iced over, making getting to work a hazard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    I love it ! It is snowing right now, and my garden is finally looking clean :P
    thats another reason, it looks so crisp and clean when everythings pure white
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Being from Minnesota love the snow, my thoughts on Snow = HOME

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Fuck snow. I grew up in northern ontario and got more than any lifetime's fair share.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I dislike snow.

Businesses close. Salting roads is absolutely horrible for vehicles. Schools close - so if you have kids, that means having to figure out how to watch them since you most likely still work. Luckily I'm blessed with a job where I can work from home when necessary.

People also tend to drive like idiots in snow.

I don't see a positive aspect of snow other than "it looks pretty".
    Seems like opposing concepts in bold.

People tend to act like idiots in general when driving snow or not.

had some snow yesterday, love watching it fall and love taking the dog out in it.

It’s nice for 5 minutes. Then it gets dirty, slushy and generally depressing

It's crystalized water that has the effect of making people drive worse than usual. It curses my life for a few months of every year. That's about all there is to think of snow.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it except when I have to shovel it or it's concealing a patch of ice.

If I don't trip and after I'm done clearing the walkway I'm fine with it.

They should make a law that snow is banned, NO MORE SNOW, except in Colorado they can make an exception - like weed.

Deleted
    It´s fun and nice and lighten up the darkness a bit but it gets boring pretty quick. =/

7+ Year Old Account
    I like being able to drive to it, with in a couple hours, to do some snow boarding or cross country skiing. I then enjoy leaving it behind when I head for home.