Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All I’ve heard from people since E3 is how Sony was holding everything back for PSX.

Were they all just delusional or lying through their teeth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    All I’ve heard from people since E3 is how Sony was holding everything back for PSX.

I was told this would be the meal compared to the appetizer that was the game awards.

That is what they said for awhile and then right before PSX that tune changed. This event wasn't really needed at all. There was a few small announcement's but that was it.

Kinda disappointing really.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That is what they said for awhile and then right before PSX that tune changed. This event wasn't really needed at all. There was a few small announcement's but that was it.

Mine is Wolfenstein 2 but ya at lease it wasn't PUBG.

Overall I enjoyed the show, It was a good snack before the main meal Saturday.
    You were the one who got me excited I wanted to see good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You were the one who got me excited I wanted to see good stuff
    Same there is always next year I guess.

A few interviews was ok and there was small announcements. But nothing to really write home about even more so if u don't own a PSVR.

(I do own a PSVR so I look forward to those announcements).
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-12-10 at 08:58 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Well that stinks then. I had an interest to see if anything big would be announced. Guess the wait was for nothing.

This event wasn't really needed at all.
    Says the guy who doesn't attend it and just wants some announcement to circle jerk on the internet with.

PSX has always been for the people attending it, it's not meant to be a showcase to feed people's list wars.

Well that stinks then. I had an interest to see if anything big would be announced. Guess the wait was for nothing.
    Ya well we got Form Software doing some announcement's on the 15th to that may be worth keeping a eye on.

Ya well we got Form Software doing some announcement's on the 15th to that may be worth keeping a eye on.
    Where did you find out about these announcements on the 15th?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Where did you find out about these announcements on the 15th?
    I was wrong its Bandi Namco not From Software. But From could be part of it.
    http://roosterteeth.com/post/51525752

I was wrong its Bandi Namco not From Software. But From could be part of it.
    http://roosterteeth.com/post/51525752
    Well that sucks. So it could be awhile until we find out what that teaser trailer at the game awards was all about.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Well that sucks. So it could be awhile until we find out what that teaser trailer at the game awards was all about.
    Sadly ya, I do think we will know when bandi does there thing tho.

Welp that was the hypest PSX ever with the best GF Capcom Cup has ever had and an amazing set of trailers for SFV:AE.

Mainstream basic gamers stay salty you didn't get another AAA trailer spoiling a major plot point in a story driven game.