Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Plus, Trump handed Israeli classified intelligence directly to Russia, and Israel didn't say "nah, it's good, we're pals". No, they were livid.
    Actually yes, their officials did say "nah, we're good" at the time.

All outrage was from anonymous sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think my problem is that I believe people, if they openly chant death threats to me and my family, why should I not believe them?

My superior intellect tells me to not take chances, especially looking on the past mistakes like "peace accords" of 1993. The pictures were nice at least, I give you that. The piece of paper itself? Worthless as expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Well he managed to not destroy another country or two yet, like Obama did with Syria and Yemen. So I guess Trump is in the lead so far.
    At some point you have to ask yourself when it doing the pre-empite strike you just being the aggressor.

It wasn't Iraq or even the Taliban that did 9/11 but still the US invaded those two countries and destroyed whatever they could, and then you go and call them savages after they got literally send back a few 100 years in terms of infrastructure.

Macron recently said that France will finally leave the african countries alone after centenaries of fucking those countries over because of self interest.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42151353

10+ Year Old Account
    Violent protests break out near US embassy in Beirut.

I guess when the US State Dept said they wanted employees to leave the area, they should have been less specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Yeah no - we don't have issue with free speech, that's why you have all these interviews on CNN where people openly denounce Israel in the middle of Jerusalem.
    What has free speech got to do with what you quoted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pence has the lack of self-awareness to criticize Palestinians for refusing to meet with him, after Trump removed the biggest bargaining chip from the table and offered nothing in return.

- - - Updated - - -

It might have been posted before, but, the 22-member Arab League called the action a "dangerous violation of international law"

"The decision has no legal effect... it deepens tension, ignites anger and threatens to plunge region into more violence and chaos," the statement, issued at 3am local time after hours of meetings that began on Saturday evening in Cairo.

Lebanon's foreign minister Gebran Bassil suggested Arab nations should also consider imposing economic sanctions against the United States to prevent it moving its Israel embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.

"Pre-emptive measures [must be] taken ... beginning with diplomatic measures, then political, then economic and financial sanctions," he said.

But the Arab League statement made no mention of economic sanctions and included no other punitive actions against the US, such as a boycott of American products or downgrading of ties with Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Pence has the lack of self-awareness to criticize Palestinians for refusing to meet with him, after Trump removed the biggest bargaining chip from the table and offered nothing in return.
    Obviously after US killed their credibility next best country to negotiate peace in Palestine is Russia! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Obviously after US killed their credibility next best country to negotiate peace in Palestine is Russia! :P
    You know what, at this point, why not? They've been actively working on it for years and it would help protect Iran, which in turn, might get them to happily comply with the Nuclear Deal.

Granted, I'd prefer if it was multinational like the UN, but if Russia can bring peace, and we can't, I say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Sure, go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Those aren't compelling arguments, that is a religious rant. We get it, Jerusalem is important to the Jews, nobody is doubting that.

The fundamental problem here is inciting violence without a reason to do so. To be clear, if (when) Muslim groups start killing people over this, it is those same Muslim groups that are solely responsible for that, they are horrible people and killing people because Trump did something stupid is obviously unacceptable BUT that doesn't excuse Trump for doing it in the first place.

It is like when Westburo Baptist Church publicly burned a Koran and a whole bunch of people got killed for it. Burning the Koran was a dick move, they shouldn't have done it, especially since they knew it was going to cause violence, which is the whole reason they did it in the first place. Recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol will cause violence, everybody knew that. It doesn't excuse the conduct of the people that are going to be the ones actually committing the violence, but trolling them is also wrong.
    It's nothing like burning the Koran, Trump actually wants to help Israel and not just troll the Palestinians for shits and giggles. You may have a few zealots that will start fires or violence but it will all die down, and the Jewish people will prosper once more. Think about it, the region has been under Arab control and it's been horrible for Israel, giving control back to Israel will allow them to form a coalition and perhaps it will start to stabilise the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    It's nothing like burning the Koran, Trump actually wants to help...
    If that sentence doesn't end with "himself" - I cannot believe it is true.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Neither this, nor the statement you quoted are true.
    Er, my post you quoted most definitely is true lol.

It's kinda scarey you didn't know that O.o

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Er, my post you quoted most definitely is true lol.

It's kinda scarey you didn't know that O.o
    Uh, no. Most Israelis, and most Jewish people in general are of European descent. Mitocondrial DNA shows they're just regular, everyday Europeans like everybody else. Nor did most Israelis already live in Israel at the time of its founding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    It's nothing like burning the Koran, Trump actually wants to help Israel and not just troll the Palestinians for shits and giggles. You may have a few zealots that will start fires or violence but it will all die down, and the Jewish people will prosper once more. Think about it, the region has been under Arab control and it's been horrible for Israel, giving control back to Israel will allow them to form a coalition and perhaps it will start to stabilise the middle east.
    Trump? wanting to help? What are you smoking?

..He is not giving back control to Israel over anything, by the way.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Uh, no. Most Israelis, and most Jewish people in general are of European descent.
    Lol no, Jews are indigenous to the region and have lived in Israel for thousands of years. Remember that bit in the Bible about the ruler of the kingdom called Herod? He was a Jew (as was everyone else in Israel at the time). It's the muslim settlers who are not indigenous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bibi coming across really desperate in claiming that EU nations or the EU in general will move to Jerusalem.

Not going to happen Bibi, have fun further isolating yourself with Trump. Rest of the modern world is still for a two state solution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Lol no, Jews are indigenous to the region and have lived in Israel for thousands of years. Remember that bit in the Bible about the ruler of the kingdom called Herod? He was a Jew (as was everyone else in Israel at the time). It's the muslim settlers who are not indigenous.
    You mean the Roman territories that were organized by Gabinius, delivered to the Hasmoneans and then to the Herodeans by Mark Anthony and Caesar Augustus?

Then why not giving them back to Egypt? Egypt ruled those lands way before the Jews took the lands of the Canaanites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    You mean the Roman territories that were organized by Gabinius, delivered to the Hasmoneans and then to the Herodeans by Mark Anthony and Caesar Augustus?

Then why not giving them back to Egypt? Egypt ruled those lands way before the Jews took the lands of the Canaanites.

And this is the bit no one talks about the fact that there were people there before Jews from countries that exist today. Also Jews of today aren’t Jew of past

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how the last 3 presidents said they would recognize Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel when elected and then refused to do so after being elected failing their campaign promises and lying, then Trump says he will do it and actually does do it and he is the monster. Sounds like a bunch of people who just hate Trump looking for anything they can to try and bash him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Bibi coming across really desperate in claiming that EU nations or the EU in general will move to Jerusalem.

Not going to happen Bibi, have fun further isolating yourself with Trump. Rest of the modern world is still for a two state solution.
    So he is just bullshitting? Statements have already come out from various countries that it won't happen.

Only the christian parties and Wilders/Baudet are in favour.