Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    how can you even keep someone offline? lol this is 2017 whenever I lose my internet connection I just plug my phone's 4g to conputer.
    not everyone lives in a developed country where you have internet connection on phone.

Thank you Limit for bringing in the dramas in each tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    We have seen this. There is a secret Mythic Only Phase that was datamined during PTR, Argus turns red and has abilities like "Flames of Sargeras".
    Sorry it's Chains of Sargeras, there are some other debuffs that go out periodically called Fear and Rage of Sargeras.

Now we have video too:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=278094/f...s-secret-phase

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I was responding to someone asking if Sargeras shows up.
    We'll probably have to wait for a kill video to get a direct answer about that. But I imagine the answer is "no", other than his voice (potentially). There's video of the mythic only phase in the link above though, but it's in Chinese so can't really tell exactly what's going on or read any broadcast text.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-11 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    https://twitter.com/Jeathebelle/stat...26010703597570

Enjoy the first spicy drama of the race.
    I'm curious: how did he get caught?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Lmao jesus christ.

Limit is the gift that keeps on giving. Always some shit going on with those guys.
    I enjoyed the MTV cribs @ Limit gaming house This is where the magic happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    I'm curious: how did he get caught?
    We have a fucking genius in the guild with 300 IQ detective intuition. (hint its Refute)

Deleted
    Lol, Limit - that's awesome. You guys are going great with your trademark :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Lmao jesus christ.

Limit is the gift that keeps on giving. Always some shit going on with those guys.
    I predict a few Limit bans. They just can't help it when it comes to exploits too

https://twitter.com/Jeathebelle/stat...26010703597570

Enjoy the first spicy drama of the race.
    This is next level of getting raid spot. I am 'impressed' of this guy desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    RIP the kill on <100 pages predictions, it's 100th now!
    Well my bet was <150 so it is still possible.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2017-12-11 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    I predict a few Limit bans. They just can't help it when it comes to exploits too
    omegalul nice joke omegalul

Deleted
    We have a fucking genius in the guild with 300 IQ detective intuition. (hint its Refute)
    Ha ha, Well should have been funny as fuck on the guild chat when you learned the truth.
    Hope it didn't hinder your progress too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Limit would not exist someone should have created it.

Quote Originally Posted by Artamor View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the tank had the agrammar buff, and used the agrammar trinket (wich absorbs like 20m damage) and STILL DIED?

Deleted
    Man, I thought the drama from yesterday in Future when Tegu made Naowe rage quit was spicy.

Waking up and seeing this Limit drama is even better. This is the Drama we need but don't deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dionim View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the tank had the agrammar buff, and used the agrammar trinket (wich absorbs like 20m damage) and STILL DIED?
    If he used Spell Reflect (50% magic DR) he would've survived (and he had it available)

According to journal the bomb explodes for 35 mil + 2.5 mil for each soulburst (40 mil total)

Deleted
    Elemental shaman killed Aggramar world 10!
    Souch a touching moment for me, thanks Libertad!

Quote Originally Posted by raiziee View Post
    Man, I thought the drama from yesterday in Future when Tegu made Naowe rage quit was spicy.
    Is there any vod on that one?

Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Is there any vod on that one?
    should be on sloots and naguras vods cba searching for timeline it was towards the end i think