Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Maybe for an experienced boxer
    I really thought you'd point out the fact that the kid sounds like he has some sort of speech impediment.

I was wondering who this boy was. I have a program (4kStogram) that just downloads instagram photos/videos every minute (automated spankbank ggez) and Googles Picasa displays most recent images saved to those folders and at one point it was all this kid. Though he was quickly overrun by half dressed women and all was right again in the world. Anyways, to answer young K-Money's question people bully for any number of reasons but I would imagine it's mostly because it's funny to them at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    He has a normal nose, lol.
    He most certainly does not lol, I didn't think he was ugly though but what sense would it make for someone to make fun of how someones nose looks without calling them ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

I really thought you'd point out the fact that the kid sounds like he has some sort of speech impediment.
    He does, it's very clear why he gets bullied and the best solution will be in violence or becoming a king of comebacks lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

“Little buddy,” wrote Ruffalo, “I was bullied when I was a kid. You are right #ItGetsBetter! You are my own personal super hero. Protect Yo Heart. You got a pal in the Hulk.”

http://deadline.com/2017/12/keaton-j...eo-1202223902/

Chris Evans Invites Bullied Boy To ‘Avengers’ Premiere

Well that's nice of them.

#ItGetsBetter started out as a campaign for gay kids but I always thought that many kids would benefit from it. And it does get better, high school sucks and while there are bullies after high school, some on the internet for example, it's usually much easier to deal with them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Sounds like a job for Stelio Kontos!

Didn't listen to the video, watching was enough

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Didn't listen to the video, watching was enough
    That's irrelevant though. The kid doesn't deserve to be tormented because he may have an impediment.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    False. Absolutely false. I was bullied relentlessly and I did fight back.
    Gotta use enough violence Being in a fight with your bully is one thing, leaving them in a puddle is another.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    That's irrelevant though. The kid doesn't deserve to be tormented because he may have an impediment.
    He sounds different, that's enough for most bullies.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Its relevant when she asked why I didn't say anything about his impediment when I didn't listen to it to hear if he had one or not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    “Little buddy,” wrote Ruffalo, “I was bullied when I was a kid. You are right #ItGetsBetter! You are my own personal super hero. Protect Yo Heart. You got a pal in the Hulk.”

http://deadline.com/2017/12/keaton-j...eo-1202223902/

Chris Evans Invites Bullied Boy To ‘Avengers’ Premiere

Well that's nice of them.

#ItGetsBetter started out as a campaign for gay kids but I always thought that many kids would benefit from it. And it does get better, high school sucks and while there are bullies after high school, some on the internet for example, it's usually much easier to deal with them.
    That kid's life is socially screwed for now. Bullies are gonna get more willing now. ''Where's your Captain America? Huh? Now gimme your lunch money''

And seeing a bunch of celebrities threaten underage bullies and say ''Just be yourself!'' to a kid they'll forget about in a few minutes is both sad and hilarious. Just coddle him some more, guess what led to him being bullied in the first place. Especially those who say meaningless words like ''It gets better!'' No it doesn't. Unless the victim makes it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    not gonna lie, it's kinda like prison, punch one kid in the head enough times and people wont bother you.
    Depends on the hierarchy of bullies in my experience. If the kid who's bullying you has a friend who is also a bully, you better hope you can punch him too. Typically though, all I see happening here though is that you get ganged up on and destroyed in an unfair fight.

Fuck bullies.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

You know what makes people bully other people? Seeing them crying in whiny youtube videos for sure is one of their driving factors.

Bullying is quite a curious phenomenon, and it happened also during my schooldays in the 80s and I also was participating. It's not like we beat someone up, but every single class I went into had one pupil that was somewhat outcast. And it's not like you needed violence to bully someone. When he was called upon by the teacher in class and didn't know the answer we just laughed at him. We took some of his exercise books and hid them before the class, and when he accused someone from us that we took it the whole class would deny it.
    And if he started crying it was the most delectable moment.
    That was top notch psychological bullying, and no teacher could really have done anything against that. I don't know why I participated there, but I did.

And obviously there were lesser forms of bullying, not so targeted at special pupils. Throwing the underpants out of the locker room was quite common, or emptying someones schoolbag on the floor. Those things happened pretty much to all of us, and I think it's hard to tell if this is infact bullying or just normal juvenile behaviour.

Off-limits have been real violence (the police would have been instantly called and you would be expelled from school), and seriously damaging someones property (especially the schoolyear-long valid bus ticket was completely off-limits). When I was in elementary school I was stereotypically blackmailed for my lunch money. I told my mom, she went to the school next day, the police was called and the blackmailers had to move to another school.

I don't know if the severity has changed today, or if the severity is a pure US phenomenon, but the tendency for bullying for sure is built in the maturing process.

The video is really heart wrenching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You know what makes people bully other people? Seeing them crying in whiny youtube videos for sure is one of their driving factors.

Bullying is quite a curious phenomenon, and it happened also during my schooldays in the 80s and I also was participating. It's not like we beat someone up, but every single class I went into had one pupil that was somewhat outcast. And it's not like you needed violence to bully someone. When he was called upon by the teacher in class and didn't know the answer we just laughed at him. We took some of his exercise books and hid them before the class, and when he accused someone from us that we took it the whole class would deny it.
    And if he started crying it was the most delectable moment.
    That was top notch psychological bullying, and no teacher could really have done anything against that. I don't know why I participated there, but I did.

And obviously there were lesser forms of bullying, not so targeted at special pupils. Throwing the underpants out of the locker room was quite common, or emptying someones schoolbag on the floor. Those things happened pretty much to all of us, and I think it's hard to tell if this is infact bullying or just normal juvenile behaviour.

Off-limits have been real violence (the police would have been instantly called and you would be expelled from school), and seriously damaging someones property (especially the schoolyear-long valid bus ticket was completely off-limits). When I was in elementary school I was stereotypically blackmailed for my lunch money. I told my mom, she went to the school next day, the police was called and the blackmailers had to move to another school.

I don't know if the severity has changed today, or if the severity is a pure US phenomenon, but the tendency for bullying for sure is built in the maturing process.
    I can tell you that it's not. In Russia, this thing is so integrated into our schools, that people devised the hierarchy, in which almost EVERY student falls into one of its categories. For example, there's class' Alpha, which has a close circle of Betas and biased towards him Gammas. This circle generally bullies the rest of the class, themselves a bit, but most importantly an Omega - the outcast of the class. The hierarchy tiers switch around with time/actions of the students, even the Omega can change (but most of the time (s)he stays Omega for the rest of the school years). There's a pretty good read on it in Russian on the resource akin to Encyclopedia Dramatica. It might've been written as a joke, but trust me, it works just as it says there, most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Gotta use enough violence Being in a fight with your bully is one thing, leaving them in a puddle is another.

- - - Updated - - -

He sounds different, that's enough for most bullies.
    I fought back read my other post there are more details. It’s not like I had a bully it’s more like I had three groups of bullies.
    Last edited by Themius; 2017-12-11 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bullied-b...174913896.html

Brave kid smart kid, glad people supported him and others seen this, very brave, hope his parents are proud of how strong he is.
    for the same reason they demand 950 itlv for mythic 0 - because they can

and community doesnt give a single f.... about strong bullying weak - never did never will

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and community doesnt give a single f.... about strong bullying weak - never did never will
    They do, but only when they can improve their PR image, like all those celebrities saying empty words to him which somehow counts as support. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    for the same reason they demand 950 itlv for mythic 0 - because they can

I can't argue this because too often things like this are discussed and people are too afraid to take the time to look at the problem or actually make change, great comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    They do, but only when they can improve their PR image, like all those celebrities saying empty words to him which somehow counts as support. lol
    Pretty much Spot On, it often becomes lip service.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Out of curiosity does bullying like this happen in Europe much? Or is this an American phenomenon
    It does happen in Poland a lot, atleast it did in my school.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was bullied once or twice throughout my schoolife, nothing major, just this douchy kid that had a rep of hanging out with the wrong sort of people and that made him think he could do what he wanted.

All grown up now, I understand the suggestion that people that are being bullied need to fight back or they won't leave you alone. Trying to reason with children or teenagers will hardly ever work.

But if you're being pushed around as an adult, my mentality is different. Don't just give a fuck. The one who believes he's doing any pushing around is the one in the wrong. He's the person trying to get a kick, pleasure or w/e you wanna call it, from messing with other people. He's the miserable one. Just ignore it. Why would you lower yourself and engage in a childish immature exchange of "insults"?

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Not brave. He needs to hit them and show that he's willing to fight back. He's been pussified and he needs to learn how to be a man.

Being a man means convoying illegal behavior and ignore it in hopes kids fight. My fighting back made my bullies. more angry. All they did was work together instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Out of curiosity does bullying like this happen in Europe much? Or is this an American phenomenon
    Nah happen alot here in germany too.
    Had a kid in my class that got bullied by the half class and the teacher didnt gave a fuck some even supported it and on one schooltrip he shared the room with the 2 worst russian bullies that drove him to a suicide attempt.
    A black childhood friend got always bullied by the turks and arabs even infront of the teacher and when he steped up he get scold by the teachers.
    One time we ate some burgers during classbreak and a little turkish girl went by and screamed out of nowhere stupid nigger at him and my friend snaped and throwed his cheesburger right into her face, ofc a female teacher just went by and scold a african kid about foodwasting for 10 minutes.
    Another extrem happend in the class next to my, they tied a boy onto a tree and penetrated him with a stick.